TwelverShia.net Forum

searching an OLD REPLY to Shias

Muhammad Tazin

searching an OLD REPLY to Shias
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:53:45 PM »
As Salamu Alaikum,
as I remember , there was a refutation of claim by shia that "according to hadith of Bukhari, some sahaba will go to hell"  posted in this site . here is the hadith -
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/29

can any one find me the refutation please?

Abu-jafar herz

Re: searching an OLD REPLY to Shias
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 05:10:26 PM »
You can ask me, what would you like to know about it?

The Sunnis claim that these were not companions, that they were munfiqeen living at the time of the prophet [saw].

Meaning they were people the prophet thought were companions but Allah revealed later on to him that they weren't.

LOL.

Aba AbdAllah

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:03 PM »
As Salamu Alaikum,
as I remember , there was a refutation of claim by shia that "according to hadith of Bukhari, some sahaba will go to hell"  posted in this site . here is the hadith -
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/29

can any one find me the refutation please?
Refer this link
http://twelvershia.net/2014/02/14/response-to-hadeeth-of-lake-fountain/

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 04:04:09 AM »

The Sunnis claim that these were not companions, that they were munfiqeen living at the time of the prophet [saw].

Meaning they were people the prophet thought were companions but Allah revealed later on to him that they weren't.

LOL.

well let's use our brains shall we? in Surat at-Tawbah, Ayat 100 it says:

وَالسَّابِقُونَ الْأَوَّلُونَ مِنَ الْمُهَاجِرِينَ وَالْأَنْصَارِ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُمْ بِإِحْسَانٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي تَحْتَهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ      

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

So logically remembering that we had many of the companions apostate during the wars of Riddah (Apostasy) where the Muslims were outnumbered and were originally loosing but somehow none of the Ansar and Muhajireen were among them and considering none of them are ever said to have Munafiqeen amongst them in the Qur'an would it not be illogical to say that Abu Bakr and 'Umar were Munafiqeen?

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:04:47 PM »

Thanx a lot brothers! 

LOL.

before quoting hadith from Bukhari, Shia should know from the other hadith ,that Rasul(s.a.w.) have gave declaration of being in Jannah about the sahaba shia claims!

and also look at quran-
"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward." {Sura Fath: 29}