12 Mahdis will come after 12 Imams - Shia narrations

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
12 Mahdis will come after 12 Imams - Shia narrations
« on: January 18, 2018, 11:31:46 PM »
There will be Twelve Mahdis after the Twelve Imams according to Twelver Shia narrations. These reports are used by "Ansar al-Mahdi" or followers of Ahmad al-Hassan whom they say is the first of the 12 Mahdis to prove their claims.

Taken from their website:

12 Mahdis after the Qaim (Imam Mahdi as):

Imam Sajad (as) said: "The Qaim will appear from among us and after him there will be twelve Mahdis." – Sharh Alkhbar vol.3 p.400 Hadith.1281; Mukhtasar Basa'ir alDarajat, p.49 (from Abi Abdulla a.s); Muntakhab alAnwar alMuthee'a, p.354, section.150 (narrations of Raj'a); Bihar alAnwar, vol.109, p.148; Tarikh ma Ba'd alThuhur, p.639;642;648;650

After the Qaim will be 12 Mahdis, and not 12 Imams:

"Abu Baseer said: I told Al-Sadiq, Jafar Bin Mohammad (as): "O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (as) saying that after the Qaem there shall be twelve Mahdis". Then Al-Sadiq (as) said: "Indeed, he said 'twelve Mahdis' and he did not say 'twelve Imams'. They are from our followers (Shia), who shall call upon people to support us and who shall identify our right." – Kamal AlDeen, chapter 2, page.358, Hadith.56; Iiqaath min alHaj'a, page.369, Door.11, Hadith.12; Mukhtasar Basa'ir alDarajat, p.38 (Online version: vol.1, p.41); Bihar alAnwar, vol.53, p.145, door.30 Hadith.1; also vol.53, p.115

11 Mahdis after the Qaim (First Mahdi as):

"Abi Abdulllah (as) said: "O Aba Hamza, verily there will be from us, after the Qaem (as) 11 Mahdis from the sons of Hussein (as)." – Ghaiba lilTusi, p.478, Hadith.504; Iiqaath min al-Haj'a lilSheikh alHor al-Amili, Door.11, Hadith.2 (Online version: p.362); al-Usool alSita Ashara p.91; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.4, p.77, Hadith.1148-1149; Mukhtasir Basa'ir

7 Mahdis after the Mahdi:

The Prophet of Allah pbuh said: "The Mahdi and 7 after him from his sons, are all righteous, no one will be like them." – Sharh Al Akhbar AlQathi AlNuman AlMagrebi v.3 p.401 Hadith.1284

Qaims after Imam Mahdi/ Qaim (as):

From Abu Jaafer and Abu Abdullah (as) mentioning Kufa he said: "Masjid Suhail where Allah hasn't sent a Prophet except that he prayed inside it. From it justice shall appear by Allah, and in it will be His riser/ Qaim and after him will be risers/ Qaims, and they have the dwellings of the Prophets, successors, and the true believers."– Wasa'el Al Shia, v.3 p.524. And v.10 p.282.; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3, p.302, Hadith.839; TahTheeb alAhkam, vol.6, p.31, Door.10, Hadith.1; Bihar alAnwar, vol.53, p.148. And vol.97, p.440; Kamaal alZiyarat, vol.1, p.76, Hadith.69

Mahdi, Mansur, then the Imams who are Mahdis:

From Abdullah from the Prophet of Allah (pbuhap), he said: "The Mahdi and the Victor (Mansoor) and those after them, and so they will be the Imams who are Mahdis. Allah shall bring down to them what He promised in His book and upon the tongue of His Prophet (sawas), by His Strength and Might." – Sharh AlAkhbar Fe Fatha’el Al’A’ema Al’AT’haar from Numaan v.3 p.400 Hadith.1283

Imams from Imam Mahdi's (as) sons:

"Peace and blessings on your Guardian (Imam Al Mahdi), and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons." – Mosbaah AlMotahajid lilTusi p.409; Jamaal alIsboo' lil-Ibn Tawoos p.306; Hayaat alImam alMahdi p.55; Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.22. And v.53 p.220. And v.99 p.114

Imam Mahdi and his offspring are Inheriting Imams:

"O Allah cherish Your guardian, the one who rises with Your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan (may peace and blessings be upon him and his fathers in this hour and in every hour) as a patron, a protector, a leader, a victor, an evidence, and assister; until you accommodate him on earth being obeyed, and allow him to enjoy it lengthwise and breadthways, and make him and his offspring the Inheriting Imams." – Iqbaal alA'maal, vol.1, p.191; Kitab alIqbaal p.86
; Mikyaal alMakaarim, vol.2, p.38; Bihar Al Anwar, vol.86, p.340 And vol.94, p.349; And vol.99, p.314

The 13th successor after the Prophet

The following ahadith mention 12 Imams from the children of Fatima, Ali and Muhammad (pbut). Since Ali (as) can not be a part of these specific twelve, there must be a thirteenth Imam. And according to Prophet Muhammad's (pbuhap) Will, this is the First Mahdi (as) who is the thirteenth successor from the twenty four successors (pbut).
The Shia mainstream was only aware of 12 successors after the Prophert (sawas)… and did not pay attention to the Mahdis who are also Imams (even though lower in rank)

12 sons of the Prophet (pbuh):

The Prophet of Allah (pbuhap) said: "Me and 12 from my sons and you, O Ali, are the balance of this earth, meaning its pegs and the mountains, Allah has made us the pegs of the Earth so it does not become wrecked on its people, so if the 12 from my sons went away then the Earth would be wrecked on its people and they will not have vision/ insight." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.534 Hadith.17 (Online version: 1/779); Ma'alim alMadrastain v.3 p.265 Hadith.17; Ma'saat aZahraa' v.1 p.154; Lamhaat lilSheikh Latfullah alSafi p.217; TathHeeb Ahadith alShia p.265

12 Imams from sons of Ali and Fatima:

Al-Hassan ibn Ali (as) said: "Prophet of Allah (pbuhap) promised us that this matter shall be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima." – AlAnwar alBahiya p.91; Al-Insaf fi alNus 'an alAimma p.185; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3 p.172, Hadith.698; Bihar Al Anwar Al-Majlesy, vol.44 p.138-139

12 Imams from lineage (sulb/loins) of Ali and Fatima:

From Anas ibn Malik: …So I said: Who are your Disciples O Prophet of Allah (pbuhap)? So he (pbuhap) said: "The Imams after me are 12 from the lineage of Ali (as) and Fatima, they are my disciples and my supporters (Ansari), salutations and peace upon them from Allah." – Lamhaat lilSheikh Latfullah Al Safi p.220; Kifayat alAthar p.69; Manaqib Ali bin Abi Talib, vol.1 p.213; Bihar Al Anwar Al-Majleesi, vol.36 p.271; And vol.36 p.309

12 Princes (Nuqba) from sons of Prophet Muhammad:

Prophet of Allah pbuh said: "From my sons will be 12 Naqeeb (princes), they are noble, spoken to by Angels and conveyers of knowledge, the last of them is the Riser (Qaim) of truth who will fill the Earth with justice just as it will be filled with oppression." – AlAnwar alBahiya p.10;1 Al-Insaf fi alNus 'an alAimma p.101; AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.534 Hadith.18

12 Successors and Imams from the sons of Fatima (3 are Ali, not 4):

Narrated that Jabir alAnsari said: "I entered to Fatima the daughter of the Prophet of Allah (pbuhap) and she had a tablet infront of her that had the names of the successors and the Imams from her sons, so she counted 12 names and the last of them is the Qaim, 3 of them were Muhammad and 3 of them were Ali." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.532 Hadith.9; Ghaiba lilTusi p.139; alKhisaal lilSheikh alSadooq p.477-478, Doors.11, Hadith.42; Sharh Akhbar vol.3 p.352; Rawdha alwaa'itheen p.261; Lamhaat lilSheikh Latfullah alSafi p.218

12 Imams from descendants of Muhammad and Ali:

Narrated from Zurara who said the following: I heard abu Jafar say: "The twelve Imams all from the family of Muhammad (sawas) are the ones to whom (the Angels) speak. They all are from the descendants of the Messenger of Allah and the descendants of Ali. The Messenger of Allah and Ali (as) are their ancestors." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.531 Hadith.7; And v.1 p.533 Hadith.14; Ghaiba lilTusi p.152; Al-Insaf fi alNus an alAimma p.218; Lamhaat li alSheikh Latfullah alSafi p.216; Bihar AlAnwar vol.26 p.72; And vol.36 p.393

12 Imams from the Prophet and Ali:

Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) said: "This nation (Ummah) will have twelve Imams. All of them will be from the descendants of the the Holy Prophet (pbuh) of this nation. They will be from my descendants." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.532 Hadith.8; Ghaiba lilTusi p.153-154; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3 p.158, Hadith.689; Lamhaat li alSheikh Latfullah alSafi p.219; Bihar AlAnwar vol.36 p.381; And vol.109 p.15

12 Awsiya on Sunnah of Jesus Awsiya, Ali on Sunnah of Jesus:

From abu Hamza from abu Jafar (as) who has said the following: "Allah sent Muhammad (pbuh) to all Jinn and mankind and appointed twelve Awsiya (executors of the will). Of these people are those who have left this world and there are those who will have to complete their task.
 All the Awsiya (of the prophets) experience certain Sunnah. The Awsiya after Muhammad (pbuh) experienced the Sunnah of the Awsiya of Jesus who were twelve in number. And the Prince of the Believers Ali (as) experienced the Sunnah of Jesus Christ." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.532 Hadith.10; Ghaiba lilTusi p.141; al-Imama walTabasir min alHeera p.134; Kamaal alDeen p.326, Door.32, Hadith.4; alKhisaal li alSheikh alSadooq p.478, Doors.11, Hadith.43; Bihar AlAnwar vol.11 p.52; And vol.36 p.392

The Mahdis are 'Imams' in reference to a rank that they earn and achieve.
And an example of reaching a rank of Imamat can be seen in this verse where Abraham (pbuh) as a Prophet reached this rank:
{And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham was tried by his Lord with commands and he fulfilled them. [Allah] said, "Indeed, I will make you an imam for the people.} (Quran 2:124)
As we know from Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) many of the Mahdi`s after the first Mahdi, are Prophets (pbut) and so therefore like Prophet Abraham (pbuh), they would achieve a rank of Imamat.

12 Imams: Al-Hassan, Al-Husayn and the Imams from Al-Husayn's descendants:

From Zurara who has said the following: I heard abu Jafar (as) say: "We are twelve Imams. Al-Hassan and al-Husayn are of them and afterwards are the Imams from the descendants of al-Husayn (as)." – AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni v.1 p.533 Hadith.16; Insaaf fi alNus 'an alA'ima p.219; Bihar AlAnwar vol.36 p.392

The Begotten from the back of the Eleventh of Imam Ali's sons:

From Asbagh bin Nubatah that he said: I came to Amirul Momineen Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) and found him thoughtful. He was drawing lines on the ground. I said: O Chief of believers, why do I see you thoughtful and you are making lines on the earth? Is it out of desire for the earth? He said: "No, by Allah, I have never desired it, nor for what is in the world even for one day. I was thinking about the one who will be born from the back of the eleventh from my sons. He is the Mahdi and he will fill the earth with equity as it will be full of oppression and injustice. There will be a perplexity and occultation related to him in which communities will go astray and communities will be guided. "
I said: O my Master, how long will this perplexity and occultation last? He said: "Six days, or six months, or six years." So I said: Is this realy going to happen? He said: "Yes, just as he will be [certainly] created. How would you know this, Asbagh! They are the best of this Ummah and the companions of the righteous of this Household." I said: What will happen after that? He said: "Allah will do what He desires, for He has wills and purposes and outcomes." – Ghaiba lilTusi, p.164-166, Hadith.127. And p.336, Hadith.282.; Al-Ikhtisaas, lilSheikh alMufeed, p.209; Kamal alDeen lilSadooq, published by Maktabatul Adaab alSharqiya edition 2009, p.210, hadith.1 [Mikyal alMakarim, vol.1 p.113; Nahj alSa'aada, vol.7 p.464; Tah-Theeb alMaqal fi Tanqeeh Kitab Rijal alNajashi, vol.5, p.208, narrated from the old verison of alKafi

Imam Mahdi's Successor

Find further proof that Imam Mahdi (as) indeed has a Sucessor, who is his helper already before he suceeds him in the rule.

Imam Mahdis (as) Khalif/ Successor:

It is narrated from Amirul Momineen (as) that he said in Hira: "This place will join with that (pointing to Kufa). So much so that the land between them would be sold for a dinar per cubit. A Masjid will come up at Hira having 500 gates and the Khaliph of Imam Qaim will lead prayer in it, because the Kufa Masjid would be overcrowded and twelve just Imams would be leading prayers in it." I said: O Amirul Momineen (as), is the Kufa Masjid big enough for the people you are describing at that time? He replied: "Another four Masjids would be built there and the Kufa Masjid would be the smallest. This Masjid and two Masjids would be on this side of Kufa and on the other side." Then he pointed to the Basrin and Gharrin streams." – TahTheeb AlAhkaam vol.3 p.253, Door.25, Hadith.19 (Online: vol.4 p.254); Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3 p.112, Hadith.651; 'Aqeedatul Muslimeen fi alMahdi p.348, Door.9 Part.1, Hadith.4; Jaami' Ahadith alShia, vol.4 p.540, Door.43, Hadith.43; Thikra alShia fi Ahkam alShari'a, vol.3 p.119, Door.7; Bihar alAnwar, vol.52 p.374

Source: http://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/12_Mahdis_succeed_Imam_Al-Mahdi
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: 12 Mahdis will come after 12 Imams - Shia narrations
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 11:38:07 PM »
Some of Ahmad Al-Hassan's supporters abandoned Taqqiya and openly pledged their allegiance to him:
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

Re: 12 Mahdis will come after 12 Imams - Shia narrations
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »
This group split into two in Egypt after Abdallah Hashim was accused of corruption in terms of money (as well as some Mutah scandals)

notice the same BS that happened 1200 years ago is still happening, a hidden Imam and his representatives each claiming to represent him and cursing eachother. you are witnessing history playout live.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:36:42 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear