TwelverShia.net Forum

12th Imam or Dajjal

ZulFiqar

12th Imam or Dajjal
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:29:13 AM »
An entry I made on my blog a few weeks ago
http://islamsalvationfromhell.blogspot.ca/2017/06/followers-of-dajjal-70000-turkic-jews.html

A very detailed analysis of the Ahadith regarding the Dajjal, his 70,000 followers (Shi'a), their location and description.

The theory I have put forward is that the 70,000 followers of Dajjal are not Semitic Jews, but in fact Turkic people that have been characterised as Jews; in reality, they are from the Ummat al-Ijaaba:

يَتْبَعُ الدَّجَّالَ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا عَلَيْهِمُ السِّيجَانُ

“Seventy-thousand from my Ummah shall follow the Dajjal, wearing green shawls"

The fact that the Dajjal will come out from the East, and there is specific mention of places like Khurasan, Isbahan, Khuz, and Kerman, all areas that are in Iran. One Hadith even mentions that Dajjal shall come to Bahrain (Sahih Ibn Hibban)

Even more interesting is the idea that the Dajjal himself will be (in an apparent sense) an Ummati of the Prophet ﷺ

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَخْرُجُ الدَّجَّالُ فِي أُمَّتِي
"The Dajjal shall come out from my Ummah" (Sahih Muslim)
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

Re: 12th Imam or Dajjal
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 05:52:59 AM »
Apart from the Shi'ite connection to the Dajjal, there is the Kharijite connection too:

The Imaam, al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer (died, 774AH, rahimahullaah) stated in “Al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah” (10/584-585) regarding what the Khawaarij would do to the Ummah if they ever attained strength: “If they ever gained strength, they would surely corrupt the whole of the earth, Iraq and Syria (Shaam) – they would not leave a baby, male or female, neither a man or a woman, because as far as they are concerned the people have caused corruption, a corruption that cannot be rectified except by mass killing.”

عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَنْشَأُ نَشْءٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ كُلَّمَا خَرَجَ قَرْنٌ قُطِعَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ كُلَّمَا خَرَجَ قَرْنٌ قُطِعَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَكْثَرَ مِنْ عِشْرِينَ مَرَّةً ‏"‏ حَتَّى يَخْرُجَ فِي عِرَاضِهِمُ الدَّجَّالُ

It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that: The Messenger of Allah said: "There will emerge people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e. killed)." Ibn 'Umar said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed' - (he said it) more than twenty times- 'until Dajjal emerges among them.'" (Ibn Maja: Isnaduhu Hasan)

The Hadith indicates that the Khawaarij continue to rise and fall over twenty times until the Dajjal emerges from among them. Right now we are seeing the Kharijite faction "Daesh" being cut off as they have lost Mosul and about to lose in Raqqa. Before them, al-Qaeda faction was cut off, and this chain going all the way back to the original Kharijites such as the Azariqa and the Haruriya, the first Kharijites who were cut off at Nahrawan.

Regarding where the Dajjal will emerge:

يَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَرْضِ الْعِرَاقِ، ذَاتِ شَجَرٍ وَنَخْلٍ
He will emerge from the land of Iraq, a place of trees and palm trees (Adab al Mufrad)

إِنَّهُ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ خَلَّةٍ بَيْنَ الشَّامِ وَالْعِرَاقِ
He will emerge from Khallah, between Shaam and Iraaq (Muslim sharif)

*This is the zone that is where the present day Kharijite factions are based (the frontier between Iraaq-Shaam)
My Blog
Forbidden_Link