TwelverShia.net Forum

12th Imam Rep

Hadrami

Re: 12th Imam Rep
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 03:08:59 PM »
re-write this story, but instead of 12th imam, changed it to a president or king etc and those 4 men will be called fraud and conmen by shia. Its just when it comes to their scholar stories, they switch off their brains.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »
Still waiting for even one single adequate reply from iceman, zlatan or ibrahim or any shia.

You are all avoiding this thread like the plague.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 09:42:08 PM »
New article on TwelverShia.net related to this topic:
The infallible handwriting of their “Mahdi”

This deserves a separate thread. Absolutely astonishing. How can people still be Twelver after this?

Hadrami

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2018, 02:26:56 PM »
This deserves a separate thread. Absolutely astonishing. How can people still be Twelver after this?
i guess because their extreme hate towards the sahaba is actually a curse on them?

iceman

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2018, 04:00:04 AM »
i guess because their extreme hate towards the sahaba is actually a curse on them?

We don't hate the Sahaba, you do. That is why according to you Sahaba are just a handful. The rest are never mentioned by you, I wonder why. We don't accept certain rulers after Muhammad and how they governed and what they did. There is a difference so stop creating mischief and confusing people about us.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2018, 12:29:36 PM »
We don't hate the Sahaba, you do. That is why according to you Sahaba are just a handful. The rest are never mentioned by you, I wonder why. We don't accept certain rulers after Muhammad and how they governed and what they did. There is a difference so stop creating mischief and confusing people about us.

You’re so happy to distract the thread by addressing anything apart from the topic of the thread.

Everyone can see these 4 guys were conmen who forged some hiding Imams signature.

You’re so embarassed to even answer it.

Like every other 12er.

We have a topic here that no 12er dares to address.

Irrefutable.

Hadrami

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 10:37:21 PM »
Lol. What do you want me to say? A lot of what is in the books of history is false and a lot of what is said in the mimbar is false and are just tales.

If a story makes no sense, why should I hang onto it? Denial of this story has no affect on aqeeda or core values and principles in tashayyu. I didn't even try to reconcile the story, because I don't see it as important to my faith.
4 conmen started and created an unknown figure for their own financial advantage and that unknown figure who has never been seen is so important that if someone reject his existence makes him a kafir and yet you wrote "I didn't even try to reconcile the story, because I don't see it as important to my faith." Shia always amuses me 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:40:18 PM by Hadrami »

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 12:22:09 AM »
Oh Iceman...
This is bumped just for you😁😁😁

iceman

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2018, 06:23:24 PM »
Don't bring and ask what is irrelevant to the thread. That's what's stopping from matters being discussed and addressed. Just stick to the subject and everything is fine. 😊 What seems to be the problem. Jumping on from one thread to another now are we, just to save your skin from one thread.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 01:07:37 PM »
Lets talk about these sahaba or should I say khalifah of your 12th Imam.

I mean come on. Even you know they were conmen hence why you’re too embarrassed to address them😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Lets talk about these sahaba or should I say khalifah of your 12th Imam.

I mean come on. Even you know they were conmen hence why you’re too embarrassed to address them😂😂😂

They were conmen? So what's the evidence against them. Any proof or are we looking at a silly and baseless accusation again from your side. 😊

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2018, 01:57:47 AM »
They were conmen? So what's the evidence against them. Any proof or are we looking at a silly and baseless accusation again from your side. 😊

That letter for instance😂😂😂😂

Its like asking for proof that mickey mouse is not a cartoon character.

Deep down you know it haha

iceman

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2018, 03:43:58 AM »
That letter for instance😂😂😂😂

Its like asking for proof that mickey mouse is not a cartoon character.

Deep down you know it haha

You need to come out of kindergarten 😊Start behaving like a mature adult, if you can 😊

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2019, 10:22:14 AM »
You need to come out of kindergarten 😊Start behaving like a mature adult, if you can 😊
Wow clap clap clap..how intelligent creature this guy is seriously! You should be in Kungfu or something where dodging holds an important value Bruh..
Being not a biased person, by reading all 3 pages, i observed you didn't respond to a single point of brother Khaled nor any of the others except these stupid questions "what's the problem, why are they commen, Saqifah thing (totally irrelevant)..
And in the last you always boast "just ask the question, I'll make u run left, right blah blah blah"
Not impressed 😒
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:26:21 AM by Shia not Rafidi »
#__Shia of Ali__#
#__Sunni of Prophet Muhammad__#