TwelverShia.net Forum

A Guide Who Didnt Want People To Be Guided

Hadrami

A Guide Who Didnt Want People To Be Guided
« on: November 16, 2017, 01:40:58 AM »
Clearly from shia own hadith, the main culprit of misguidance was imam  ;D

[Ahmad ibn Idris from Muhamad ibn ‘Abdul-Jabbar from al-Hassan ibn `Ali from Tha’alabah ibn Maymoun from Zurarah ibn A’ayun that he said: I asked Imam al-Baqir (as) a question so the Imam gave me the answer then another man came and asked the same question so the Imam gave him a different answer, then another one came and asked about it so the Imam gave him a completely different answer than both of us. when both men left I asked the Imam: “O son of Rassul Allah, two men from ‘Iraq and from your Shia came to ask you but you gave each of them different answers.” He replied: “O Zurarah, this is good for us so that we may remain safer because if you all agree on this then the people will believe in it and they would be guided to us but we will not remain for long.”

Later I said to his son al-Sadiq (as): “Your Shia always walk away from you with different opinions and answers” so he gave me the same reply as his father.]

source: al-Kafi 1/65.
al-Majlisi said: Muwaththaq like the Sahih.
al-Behbudi said: Sahih.

Read the red part, imam clearly didnt want many people to believe and be guided.

iceman

Re: A Guide Who Didnt Want People To Be Guided
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:02:13 AM »
Clearly from shia own hadith, the main culprit of misguidance was imam  ;D

[Ahmad ibn Idris from Muhamad ibn ‘Abdul-Jabbar from al-Hassan ibn `Ali from Tha’alabah ibn Maymoun from Zurarah ibn A’ayun that he said: I asked Imam al-Baqir (as) a question so the Imam gave me the answer then another man came and asked the same question so the Imam gave him a different answer, then another one came and asked about it so the Imam gave him a completely different answer than both of us. when both men left I asked the Imam: “O son of Rassul Allah, two men from ‘Iraq and from your Shia came to ask you but you gave each of them different answers.” He replied: “O Zurarah, this is good for us so that we may remain safer because if you all agree on this then the people will believe in it and they would be guided to us but we will not remain for long.”

Later I said to his son al-Sadiq (as): “Your Shia always walk away from you with different opinions and answers” so he gave me the same reply as his father.]

source: al-Kafi 1/65.
al-Majlisi said: Muwaththaq like the Sahih.
al-Behbudi said: Sahih.

Read the red part, imam clearly didnt want many people to believe and be guided.

Do you believe in every single thing written, be it mentioned/recorded, in your authentic books?

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 05:19:49 AM »
well your greatest shia scholars believe in this ahadith, but they say those were taqiyya. The guide of misguidance 😂

iceman

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 05:22:02 AM »
well your greatest shia scholars believe in this ahadith, but they say those were taqiyya. The guide of misguidance 😂

Not good enough. I am sure you can do better. Give me something useful and literate. :)

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 06:07:34 AM »

Not good enough. I am sure you can do better. Give me something useful and literate. :)
😂😂😂 want to talk about shitism, but didnt know so called taqiyya ahadith. You can find many examples here, go to section "EXAMPLES OF SHIA NARRATIONS THAT THEY CLAIM ARE TAQIYYA" - http://www.twelvershia.net/2014/05/29/taqiyya-the-other-face/

That is so embarrasing, a guide who love to misguide
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:12:44 AM by Hadrami »

iceman

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 05:26:58 AM »

😂😂😂 want to talk about shitism, but didnt know so called taqiyya ahadith. You can find many examples here, go to section "EXAMPLES OF SHIA NARRATIONS THAT THEY CLAIM ARE TAQIYYA" - http://www.twelvershia.net/2014/05/29/taqiyya-the-other-face/

Excuse me, SHITISM? Mind your language. I wonder where Farid and Hani are hiding now.

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 06:19:58 AM »

Excuse me, SHITISM? Mind your language. I wonder where Farid and Hani are hiding now.
no need to sidetrack. What do you have to say about those taqiyya aka misguiding ahadith? Clearly your scholars believed imam gave wrong answers, commands etc 😉

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 03:30:47 AM »

no need to sidetrack. What do you have to say about those taqiyya aka misguiding ahadith? Clearly your scholars believed imam gave wrong answers, commands etc 😉

No side track, just pointing out your DISGUSTING LANGUAGE and SICK THINKING. Boy you really have been raised to HATE and ENVY. There is no taqeya misguiding hadiths but just your constant failed attempt. Are you this desperate to protect your faith and belief that your willing to go absolutely sick and blind over it. So far you have proved nothing against Shiaism. As far as your own faith is concerned well that's something you can't talk about  and mention. This is how doomed your are. Keep trying. Lets see what I'll excuse you come up with next.

Hadrami

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 02:56:34 PM »

No side track, just pointing out your DISGUSTING LANGUAGE and SICK THINKING. Boy you really have been raised to HATE and ENVY. There is no taqeya misguiding hadiths but just your constant failed attempt. Are you this desperate to protect your faith and belief that your willing to go absolutely sick and blind over it. So far you have proved nothing against Shiaism. As far as your own faith is concerned well that's something you can't talk about  and mention. This is how doomed your are. Keep trying. Lets see what I'll excuse you come up with next.
disgusting? Boy, you've never read your own book have you? The way it speak about best of people is more than disgusting. Thats why it is shitism. Youve been misguided by your guide 😂