TwelverShia.net Forum

Al-Hassan tells Al-Hussein: Prophecy and khilafah will NOT be combined in us!

Ebn Hussein

Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein have no clue about the alien "Imama/Wilayah of 12 Imams" concept that the Rafidah ascribe to them. Al-Hassan, just before passing away made it clear to Al-Hussein (his younger brother) that it is the decree of Allah that prophecy and khilafah will NOT be combined in them (Ahl Al-Bayt, which Prophet is part of). Also note how Al-Hassan refutes the lie of the Rafidah who spread some fabricated Mu'tazili Zaydi narration that 'Aishah prevented Al-Hassan from being buried next to his grandfather:

Al-Hassan Ibn Ali

"it is for whoever hopes for (something) from the Creator and does
not hope for (something) from the creature."'

There is in at-Tuyuriyyat that Sulaym ibn  Isa, the Quran reciter of the people of Kufa, said: When death came to al-Hassan he was overcome with agitation and grief. Al-Hussein said to him, 'My brother, what is this agitation and grief? You are going to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family and grant them peace, and c Ali and they are your two fathers, and to Khadijah and Fatimah and they are your two mothers, and to al-Qasim and at-Tahir and they are your two maternal uncles, and to Hamzah and Ja'far and they are your two paternal uncles.' Al-Hassan said to him, 'Brother, I am entering into a matter of Allah's, exalted is He, the like of which I have never entered, and I see a creation of Allah's the like of which I have never seen.'

Ibn Abd al-Barr said: From various sources we relate that when his time came, he said to his brother, 'My brother, your father raised his eyes to this authority and Allah averted him from it and put Abu Bakr in charge of it (the khilafah). Later, he raised his eyes to it, but it was turned away from him to Omar. Later again, he had no doubt at the time of the Council that it would not pass him by, but it was turned away from him to Othman. When Othman was killed, then Ali was pledged allegiance. Then we were restrained until swords were unsheathed and so it (the khilafah) was never undisturbedly his. By Allah, I don't think that Allah will combine prophecy and khilafah in us. I don't know but that the fools of Kufa will try to appoint you as khalifah and drive you out. I have asked cA'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, that I should be buried with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family and grant them peace, and she said, "Yes." When I die, ask her about that, but I only anticipate that people will try to prevent you. If they do, don't bandy words with them.' When he died, al-Hussein came to the Mother of the Believers, A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, and she said, 'Yes, and it is an honour,' but Marwan prevented them. Then al-Hussein and those with him donned their swords,
until Abu Hurayrah prevented them (of fighting), and so he was buried in al- Baqi by the side of his mother, may Allah be pleased with her.

[The History Of the Khalifahs (who took the right way) By Shaykh Jalaluddin Suyuti]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:26:02 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

No wonder that "Al-Hassan (And Al-Hussein) believed & fought for Shura not for Imamah" instead of preaching people about the myth of Imamah/Wilayah:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghaybah/al-hassan-(and-al-hussein)-believed-fought-for-shura-not-for-imamah/msg7048/#msg7048
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]