TwelverShia.net Forum

Challenged Issued to Shiachatters

Hani

Re: Challenged Issued to Shiachatters
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2015, 10:29:30 PM »
I can prove shia imamate with logic. I don't need Sunni hadith. Can I take this challenge?

"Logic". I can guarantee that whatever you come up with will be illogical and full of contradictions and things that don't add up.

you mean like how sunni say ghayba contradict imamate? I believe in infallible imams, i am obedient to imam. shia obey imam. it is not contradiction because sunni also obey the prophet without meeting him. Or do sunni have to see him in person to obey him?

He left us the Qur'an and Sunnah.

What'd your current leader leave you?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

shiaali

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2015, 08:24:29 AM »
I can prove shia imamate with logic. I don't need Sunni hadith. Can I take this challenge?

"Logic". I can guarantee that whatever you come up with will be illogical and full of contradictions and things that don't add up.

you mean like how sunni say ghayba contradict imamate? I believe in infallible imams, i am obedient to imam. shia obey imam. it is not contradiction because sunni also obey the prophet without meeting him. Or do sunni have to see him in person to obey him?

He left us the Qur'an and Sunnah.

What'd your current leader leave you?

we have the quran & hadith from our imams. Although we got them from non fallible, those people told us that there would be infallibles

Furkan

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »
So you take your religion from fallible people actually who are telling you that these imams were infallible.

Shiism just got crushed, thanks :D
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”