TwelverShia.net Forum

Concept of Imamah in Ahlul Sunnah

iceman

Re: Concept of Imamah in Ahlul Sunnah
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2019, 03:17:35 AM »
Can see how dishonest iceman is.

He made a huge blunder citing the Imam leading people to hellfire verse & ignores any reference to it. Not replying to any posts asking him about this blunder.

Complete fraudster.

What blunder, care to explain. The blunder was raising objection to giving the Prophet s.a.w pen and paper and giving a reason that there was no need for it. That's why it was called a BLACK DAY. That's blunder for yeh.

The blunder was killing Malik bin Nuwayrah and his fellow men. You have mixed reports on that. Some men from Khalid’s armed convoy complained to Abu Bakr that Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribe were Muslims and Khalid killed them unlawfully. That's blunder for Yeh.

The blunders made you don't want to recognize and you keep running from them.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2019, 09:51:38 AM »
Just letting the dust settle 😀

Come on LIAR.......you are carrying the Shiite trophy of LYING😂😂👍😂

Well done you😂👍👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2019, 09:56:21 AM »

What’s up??

Couldn’t you find a post of mine to twist and turn??

You definitely are keeping up the sunnah of Saba and are a great LIAR👍👍

No Muslim would lie like a Shiite like you and still not be ashamed!

Divine Imamate lol the biggest joke liars will defend like iceman 👍

Just like that divine verse iceman can’t find that post from me on just basic Imamate.

😂😂😂😂😂

This kid is pure entertainment........you would be great for lollywood.😂😂😂😜😜😜

Mythbuster1

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2019, 10:05:37 AM »
What blunder, care to explain. The blunder was raising objection to giving the Prophet s.a.w pen and paper and giving a reason that there was no need for it. That's why it was called a BLACK DAY. That's blunder for yeh.

The blunder was killing Malik bin Nuwayrah and his fellow men. You have mixed reports on that. Some men from Khalid’s armed convoy complained to Abu Bakr that Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribe were Muslims and Khalid killed them unlawfully. That's blunder for Yeh.

The blunders made you don't want to recognize and you keep running from them.

You messed up yet AGAIN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Answer the brother on sura qasas instead your bringing in Thursday and apostate nuwera.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You dishonest deceitful liar!!

iceman

« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2019, 03:35:43 AM »
You messed up yet AGAIN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Answer the brother on sura qasas instead your bringing in Thursday and apostate nuwera.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You dishonest deceitful liar!!

Apostate Nuwera? What, the Companion Nuwera? I thought you believed companions never went astray? What happened to your love for the companions? 😀

iceman

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2019, 04:33:44 AM »
Sehih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 817 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas
I used to teach (the Qur'an to) some people of the Muhajirln (emigrants), among whom there was 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Auf. While I was in his house at Mina, and he was with 'Umar bin Al-Khattab during 'Umar's last Hajj, Abdur-Rahman came to me and said, "Would that you had seen the man who came today to the Chief of the Believers ('Umar), saying, 'O Chief of the Believers! What do you think about so-and-so who says, 'If 'Umar should die, I will give the pledge of allegiance to such-and-such person, as by Allah, the pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr was nothing but a prompt sudden action which got established afterwards.'

Yes it was a  prompt sudden action which got established afterwards. It was an incident and a coincidence.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2019, 12:04:17 PM »
Sehih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 817 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas
I used to teach (the Qur'an to) some people of the Muhajirln (emigrants), among whom there was 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Auf. While I was in his house at Mina, and he was with 'Umar bin Al-Khattab during 'Umar's last Hajj, Abdur-Rahman came to me and said, "Would that you had seen the man who came today to the Chief of the Believers ('Umar), saying, 'O Chief of the Believers! What do you think about so-and-so who says, 'If 'Umar should die, I will give the pledge of allegiance to such-and-such person, as by Allah, the pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr was nothing but a prompt sudden action which got established afterwards.'

Yes it was a  prompt sudden action which got established afterwards. It was an incident and a coincidence.

That got implemented in the real world.........you keep crying over spilt milk.

Divine imamrmate NEVER even breathed or saw the light of day.

You are butt hurt and will find ANYTHING negative about saqifa you will even LIE to defend fake divine Imamate.

Oh iceman😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06:53 PM »
Apostate Nuwera? What, the Companion Nuwera? I thought you believed companions never went astray? What happened to your love for the companions? 😀

It’s your lies and assumptions at play again, you do a lot of that without any facts, you want apostates as companions I wouldn’t be surprised for the first imam fought against this apostate but his followers call him a companion.

Make up go along shiism.😂😂👍👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2019, 12:52:06 PM »

Come on follower of divine imams, is this what believing in divine imams does to you??.....make you want to ......LIE?!?

Oh boy at least with saqifa it was a fact that was implemented and we don’t need to LIE about it.

It’s been over a day and you still haven’t found that post of mine which you THOUGHT you can twist and turn and outright LIE about it it’s just like that verse your kind have been searching for from the Quran for the last 1400 years.😂

I bet it’s in my post somewhere but we are just too blind to see.

😂😂

Shiism by the great intellectual lying iceman.👍

iceman

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2019, 03:35:55 PM »
That got implemented in the real world.........you keep crying over spilt milk.

Divine imamrmate NEVER even breathed or saw the light of day.

You are butt hurt and will find ANYTHING negative about saqifa you will even LIE to defend fake divine Imamate.

Oh iceman😊

Negative? About Saqifa? Is there anything positive about something that is not legitimate and right to begin with? You want something positive about something that is negative to begin with? 😊 Stop crying over it.

Saqifa was a coincidence. It was an incident that should have been prevented. Obaid ibn Al Jarah got the attention of Umar by telling him that something TERRIBLE is about to happen. And they managed to get hold of Abu Bakr and ended up in Saqifa, to prevent something TERRIBLE from happening.

It wasn't a public gathering or event organised and arranged to select a leader. The Shaykhain wouldn't have gone with this because they wouldn't have got there way. How many Muhajir were at Saqifa? Only 3. Out of how many. Thousands. And what were they there for? To stop something TERRIBLE from happening.

Have a bit of honesty, decency and shame to accept the facts.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 03:45:54 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2019, 04:29:02 PM »
Negative? About Saqifa? Is there anything positive about something that is not legitimate and right to begin with? You want something positive about something that is negative to begin with? 😊 Stop crying over it.

Saqifa was a coincidence. It was an incident that should have been prevented. Obaid ibn Al Jarah got the attention of Umar by telling him that something TERRIBLE is about to happen. And they managed to get hold of Abu Bakr and ended up in Saqifa, to prevent something TERRIBLE from happening.

It wasn't a public gathering or event organised and arranged to select a leader. The Shaykhain wouldn't have gone with this because they wouldn't have got there way. How many Muhajir were at Saqifa? Only 3. Out of how many. Thousands. And what were they there for? To stop something TERRIBLE from happening.

Have a bit of honesty, decency and shame to accept the facts.

You what? Honesty?Decency? Shame?

Your the one who is disHONEST trying to twist and lie on me, at least be DECENT enough to admit it  and don’t be ASHAMED of your blunders be a man about it and put your hands up.

Saqifa was real divine Imamate isn’t, you can cry as much as you want but reality bites.

No help for you in Quran or in real life on divine Imamate, especially for a liar like you.

iceman

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2019, 09:18:51 AM »
You what? Honesty?Decency? Shame?

Your the one who is disHONEST trying to twist and lie on me, at least be DECENT enough to admit it  and don’t be ASHAMED of your blunders be a man about it and put your hands up.

Saqifa was real divine Imamate isn’t, you can cry as much as you want but reality bites.

No help for you in Quran or in real life on divine Imamate, especially for a liar like you.

Saqifa was a coincidence and Imamah is reality. Saqifa ain't according to the Qur'an and Imamah is. Still want to play blind and dumb over it then you carry on.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2019, 03:18:34 PM »
Saqifa was a coincidence and Imamah is reality. Saqifa ain't according to the Qur'an and Imamah is. Still want to play blind and dumb over it then you carry on.

Divine Imamate is a fairytale theory made up by ibn Saba.

The outcome of which is you LIED, carry on the sunnah of your first imam ibn Saba you truly are a great follower of his.😂👍

iceman

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2019, 03:33:43 PM »
Divine Imamate is a fairytale theory made up by ibn Saba.

The outcome of which is you LIED, carry on the sunnah of your first imam ibn Saba you truly are a great follower of his.😂👍

"Divine Imamate is a fairytale theory made up by ibn Saba"

Nope. Divine Imamate is a reality which is explained with an example by Allah. 😊

Ibne Saba is a fictional character created by your ancestors to hide the truth.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2019, 03:51:45 PM »
"Divine Imamate is a fairytale theory made up by ibn Saba"

Nope. Divine Imamate is a reality which is explained with an example by Allah. 😊

Ibne Saba is a fictional character created by your ancestors to hide the truth.

No example in Quran apart from you assuming it is then lying to upkeep your argument which is a sunna of your imam ibn Saba, infact you excell in lying and assuming he would be proud of you.😊

Ibn saba was a reality just like saqifa, the lie of divine Imamate he dreamed of became the reality of the Shiites hence your proudness and excellence in lying on the subject he dreamt of.😉👍

Taqiya and lying you don’t care and are actually proud of it. A cowards trait.👍

iceman

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2019, 06:40:36 PM »
No example in Quran apart from you assuming it is then lying to upkeep your argument which is a sunna of your imam ibn Saba, infact you excell in lying and assuming he would be proud of you.😊

Ibn saba was a reality just like saqifa, the lie of divine Imamate he dreamed of became the reality of the Shiites hence your proudness and excellence in lying on the subject he dreamt of.😉👍

Taqiya and lying you don’t care and are actually proud of it. A cowards trait.👍

I ain't assuming anything. It's there in black and white. Allah granted Abraham Imamah after a test/trial by making him an Imam. Simple. He was a Messenger (divinity there) then a Prophet (divinity there) and then an Imam but you minus divinity here. So according to your constant rant he was demoted 😊 I wonder why you think that?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »
I ain't assuming anything. It's there in black and white. Allah granted Abraham Imamah after a test/trial by making him an Imam. Simple. He was a Messenger (divinity there) then a Prophet (divinity there) and then an Imam but you minus divinity here. So according to your constant rant he was demoted 😊 I wonder why you think that?

But where does the verse state or insinuate He was promoted?
You believe in divine Imamate so in your mind it makes sense the dots connect you can add that in and it’s all good.
In reality the word imam mentioned after prophethood He Ibrahim as lived as a leader/imam look at the world Islam/Judaism/Christianity the majority of the world follow the Abrahamic faith, His progeny the good the pious were leaders and are examples sticking true with the verse of the Quran that He was leader of His nation and now for most of the world. History is there and testifies to it.

The DIVINE bit you added to your above self made methadology by creating an impression that there must be a higher status at play because the sequence is .....messengerhood (divine) prophethood (divine) imam......must also be (divine), so it must be a promotion as your belief in imams being higher than prophets will crumble if they weren’t divine.

Imams are not divine beings they are just leaders without the divinity part, again you are adding the divine part yourself and boy you can’t even explain it and I ain’t even an Arabic speaker and I know you definitely aren’t.

iceman

« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2019, 09:58:56 AM »
But where does the verse state or insinuate He was promoted?
You believe in divine Imamate so in your mind it makes sense the dots connect you can add that in and it’s all good.
In reality the word imam mentioned after prophethood He Ibrahim as lived as a leader/imam look at the world Islam/Judaism/Christianity the majority of the world follow the Abrahamic faith, His progeny the good the pious were leaders and are examples sticking true with the verse of the Quran that He was leader of His nation and now for most of the world. History is there and testifies to it.

The DIVINE bit you added to your above self made methadology by creating an impression that there must be a higher status at play because the sequence is .....messengerhood (divine) prophethood (divine) imam......must also be (divine), so it must be a promotion as your belief in imams being higher than prophets will crumble if they weren’t divine.

Imams are not divine beings they are just leaders without the divinity part, again you are adding the divine part yourself and boy you can’t even explain it and I ain’t even an Arabic speaker and I know you definitely aren’t.

"But where does the verse state or insinuate He was promoted?"

I asked you the following,

1, Was he promoted?
2, Was he demoted?
3, Was he given a title of a similar nature, level and grade.
4, Anything different than above.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2019, 10:27:25 AM »

Well where was the promotion of Muhammed saw??? Your answer is......”it’s upto god”, so please could you forward ANY evidence the last prophet saw got PTOMOTED?

Or was our prophet demoted?

Your call kid.👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2019, 10:32:08 AM »
"But where does the verse state or insinuate He was promoted?"

I asked you the following,

1, Was he promoted?
2, Was he demoted?
3, Was he given a title of a similar nature, level and grade.
4, Anything different than above.

I keep telling thee.......

1) NO
2)NO
3)NO
4)YES

He was a normal leader/imam without the added divinity part you keep throwing in without evidence.