TwelverShia.net Forum

issues of ghaybah part 13 - king abdullah's dead- arrival of the 12th imam

Furkan

This article just made me laugh. Those at shiachat keep dreaming for the arrival of their Imame Zaman.

http://twelvershia.net/2015/02/16/issues-ghaybah-part-13/

Does shiapen or any other shii website still write a refutation on these "issues of ghaybah"-series ?

If not, at which part did they stop? I would like to see their arguments.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Rationalist

Re: issues of ghaybah part 13 - king abdullah's dead- arrival of the 12th imam
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 02:31:21 AM »
I heard this was a Waqifi hadith attacking the son of Imam Jafar (as) named Abdullah for claiming to be an Imam. When he dies, the Mahdi (imam Musa al Kazim (as)) will come.

Ameen

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 01:57:27 AM »
This article just made me laugh. Those at shiachat keep dreaming for the arrival of their Imame Zaman.

http://twelvershia.net/2015/02/16/issues-ghaybah-part-13/

Does shiapen or any other shii website still write a refutation on these "issues of ghaybah"-series ?

If not, at which part did they stop? I would like to see their arguments.

Do you believe in Mahdi??? What's the Sunni version??? You do a lot of laughing, how about some explaining of your ideology of Mahdi??? Spice up the argument a bit.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 02:58:58 AM »
He's a pious man who will lead at the end of times for about seven years until `Isa (as) comes and rules.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 07:47:13 PM »
He's a pious man who will lead at the end of times for about seven years until `Isa (as) comes and rules.

What will he lead as??? And who will he be??? What is the point of Jesus (as) coming and ruling after seven years??? What will Jesus (as) as???

There is no logic behind your belief. It doesn't make any sense. Why don't you explain this philosophy of yours in a bit more detail.

Do believe in Khizar??? Will he appear and as who and for what purpose''' people are interested and would very much like to know the Ahle Sunnah point of view.

They've heard a lot about Shias and they want to know what Ahle Sunnah is and says about such matters.

Hani

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 08:31:03 PM »
Muhammad ibn `Abdillah the Mahdi will be a pious and religious Muslim leader, his position is not different than that of any other ruler or head of state. He is a man of knowledge and justice and kindness, he will lead the Muslims against their enemies until the arrival of `Isa (as), he will rule for seven years only. `Isa (as) when he comes to earth, shall become the ruler and leader of the Muslims, he will rule for forty years and will achieve great things, such as guiding Ahlul-Kitab, fighting the followers of Dajjal and ultimately killing Dajjal.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Furkan

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 09:50:49 PM »
Also, the people will be following the Mahdi in matters if fiqh, thus leaving the 4 madhabs since the Mahdi is a mujhtahid mutlaq.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 10:05:20 PM »
If his position is no different than the others than what is the point of Al Mahdi??? What is the whole purpose of his well in advance predictions???

According to you and I this man is pious and good but according to some he will corrupt and evil, tyrant etc.

This is the opinion of all others. Some see them as good and others see them as bad. Or some see them as strong and successful and others may see them as weak and failure.

What is the reason for him to make way for Jesus (as). Can't Jesus (as) do this job and then just govern onwarsds??? And what will Jesus (as) rule as???

What ever he rules as but this is certain that either he has a double role or unfinished business. I will leave it to you to explain how this makes any sense. What is the logic behind this???

People do need to understand this and I very much would like to know more about this.

Ameen

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 10:07:18 PM »
Also, the people will be following the Mahdi in matters if fiqh, thus leaving the 4 madhabs since the Mahdi is a mujhtahid mutlaq.

What do you mean by Mujtahid Mutlaq???

Hani

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 10:25:24 PM »
@Ameen,

Do believe in Khizar??? Will he appear and as who and for what purpose''' people are interested and would very much like to know the Ahle Sunnah point of view.

This prophet is dead.

If his position is no different than the others than what is the point of Al Mahdi??? What is the whole purpose of his well in advance predictions???

Who told you the Mahdi is important? It's only a prophecy about a good leader who will rule according to Islam after a long period of oppression and tyranny at the end of times.

The idiots among the Muslims fabricated a lot of narrations about him so people mistakenly thought he was very important.

Imami Shia took those fabrications and each Imami sect claimed their Imam was a "Mahdi" and they fabricated more narrations.

If you gather all narrations about the Mahdi in the books of Hadith and history, you'll realize that around 97% of them are weak fabricated stories. What the Muslims know about this man are only a few very basic matters, even the Qur'an makes no mention of him at all.

What is the reason for him to make way for Jesus (as). Can't Jesus (as) do this job and then just govern onwarsds??? And what will Jesus (as) rule as???

Your question is not clear. As for `Isa (as) he will rule as Ameer-ul-Mu'mineen, I do not recall he will receive any new Shari`ah, he will simply call people to Islam. His main role is settling things with Ahlul-Kitab as said above.

What do you mean by Mujtahid Mutlaq???

Mujtahid Mutlaq meaning like Qaradawi in our days, a scholar who has deep knowledge and needs not do Taqleed of any of the available Madhabs.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:27:11 PM by Hani »

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 03:14:23 AM »

The Sahaba had differences during the time of the Prophet (pbuh). What makes you think the Mahdi will be different?

Furkan

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 03:52:37 AM »
since the muslims won't be too many (like thousand) and we are behind one imam I see this possible.

I have read some multiple times, that there will be no need for madhabs when the mahdi arrives.

“last words?”