TwelverShia.net Forum

Hadith where Ali (RA) confirms he was never promise the Caliphate

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: Hadith where Ali (RA) confirms he was never promise the Caliphate
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2019, 12:04:35 AM »
Sorry to butt in bro sunnah.

“ I can prove what ever I claim” ICEMAN.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This blabbering fool posted “Umar said don’t listen to him” previously and I did ask for him to prove it.

He still AVOIDS it because he knows it’s fake and now look at his words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Really??? Barf-wale is this true?

iceman

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »

So you want to prove that Malik was an apostate, became an apostate crystal clear reports. And what are your thoughts on those who criticise and condemn companions over certain matters from history books just as you have the right to accuse companions they also have the right. Or are you going to dance around with buster clown.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2019, 07:48:18 AM »
So you want to prove that Malik was an apostate, became an apostate crystal clear reports. And what are your thoughts on those who criticise and condemn companions over certain matters from history books just as you have the right to accuse companions they also have the right. Or are you going to dance around with buster clown.
1. I proved from the statement of your scholar that Malik was an apostate .

2. I proved from the hadeeth of Bukhari that Abū bakr fought apostates.

Now if you claim there were exceptions in it, then the burden of proof is on you not me. So your silly tricks by acting dumb won’t wont here, since you claim there were exceptions , then prove it via reliable evidence.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2019, 01:32:09 PM »

Liar is AVOIDING it still😂😂😂😂

All talk from his rear end😜

Iceman:
“I can prove whatever I claim”

Well prove what you posted about Umar ra.

Iceman:
“?”

This is the reality of shiism all talk and fairytales without a shred of authenticity.

😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2019, 01:01:21 AM »

Iceman:

Iceman:
“?”

This is the reality of shiism all talk and fairytales without a shred of authenticity.

😂😂😂😂😂

When the Prophet s.a.w asked for pen and paper Umar said;

"Surely the Prophet is overcome by illness (suggesting that his words should not be taken seriousl, in other words 'don't listen to him'.The Book of Allah is with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us (clearly meaning that thete is no need for what he's going to right).

Mythbuster1

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2019, 05:33:18 PM »
When the Prophet s.a.w asked for pen and paper Umar said;

"Surely the Prophet is overcome by illness (suggesting that his words should not be taken seriousl, in other words 'don't listen to him'.The Book of Allah is with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us (clearly meaning that thete is no need for what he's going to right).

Which book did you get that from? Where is the reference?

Why are you ADDING your own meaning in the brackets?

Are you REALLY that simpleminded??

Come on iceman it’s took you months to comeback to answer what I have been asking for and this is your best without ANY reference or proof??

I thought you said to bro sunnah you can back up your claims???

You definitely are living upto the title of being a LIAR.......Alhamdulillah.👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2019, 05:33:46 PM »

Iceman:

Iceman:
“?”

😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
Which book did you get that from? Where is the reference?

Why are you ADDING your own meaning in the brackets?

Are you REALLY that simpleminded??

Come on iceman it’s took you months to comeback to answer what I have been asking for and this is your best without ANY reference or proof??

I thought you said to bro sunnah you can back up your claims???

You definitely are living upto the title of being a LIAR.......Alhamdulillah.👍

Done it and proved it many times. But I guess when it comes to dealing with arrogant and ignorants there's not much you can do. The same is with fools and mules 😊

The pen and paper incident has been discussed in detail and in great length. Your stance is to protect those companions who's intentions came clear and make them look like Holy saints. My job is to look at things rationally and with honesty. Not as though I'm against anyone or in favour of anyone. So these discussions are on going because loyalists of certain Companions won't give it a rest. And they can't save them either. Who is wrong is wrong. And what is wrong is wrong 😊
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 06:12:02 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2019, 08:53:11 PM »
Done it and proved it many times. But I guess when it comes to dealing with arrogant and ignorants there's not much you can do. The same is with fools and mules 😊

The pen and paper incident has been discussed in detail and in great length. Your stance is to protect those companions who's intentions came clear and make them look like Holy saints. My job is to look at things rationally and with honesty. Not as though I'm against anyone or in favour of anyone. So these discussions are on going because loyalists of certain Companions won't give it a rest. And they can't save them either. Who is wrong is wrong. And what is wrong is wrong 😊

Is that it? 😂😂😂😂

You CLOWN you post a fabricated line and when asked to produce the authenticity...........you label us as arrogant s and ignorants😂😂😂😂😂
We are not no followers of cowards you pathetic man where we have to LIE and MAKE UP stuff to look good.😂😂😂😂

That’s YOU😂😂

Iceman:
Umar said don’t listen to him

Me:
Provide proof

Iceman:
?🤔

...........months later iceman replies:
“Surely the prophet is overcome with illness” icemans WORDS ( in other words don’t listen to him).

This is why you are a joke, this is why you no one takes you seriously your iq is that of 1! Near enough to being brain dead 😂😂😂

PATHETIC!

😂😂😂😂

This is icemans LOGIC!
😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2019, 09:09:06 PM »
Just for your eyes only.
Sehih Bukhari,
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 114 :
Narrated by 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter on Knowledge, Musnad-e-Ahmad b. Hanbal, Research of Ahmad Muhammad Shakir, trad 2,996, Tabaqaat of Ibn Saad v 2, p 244 Beirut Edition)

Surah Aal-e-Imran verse 32 Say, "Obey Allah and the Prophet, but if they turn back, then verily Allah does not love the disbelievers"

Surah Anfal verse 20: "O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak)."

Go on, try as hard as you like. You won't be able to save him and those who sided with him. 😊

Sahih al-Bukhari as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them.
Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

The matter is clear mate. Learn to digest it. Then get on with your life. You can't protect the guilty and the wrong no matter how hard you try. 😊
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:19:38 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2019, 01:13:20 AM »
Just for your eyes only.
Sehih Bukhari,
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 114 :
Narrated by 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter on Knowledge, Musnad-e-Ahmad b. Hanbal, Research of Ahmad Muhammad Shakir, trad 2,996, Tabaqaat of Ibn Saad v 2, p 244 Beirut Edition)

Surah Aal-e-Imran verse 32 Say, "Obey Allah and the Prophet, but if they turn back, then verily Allah does not love the disbelievers"

Surah Anfal verse 20: "O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak)."

Go on, try as hard as you like. You won't be able to save him and those who sided with him. 😊

Sahih al-Bukhari as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them.
Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

The matter is clear mate. Learn to digest it. Then get on with your life. You can't protect the guilty and the wrong no matter how hard you try. 😊

So where in ALL that post did Umar ra say.....”don’t listen to him”??

You got caught portraying a LIE which you knew you made up and still cannot provide authenticity for, then you say to other posters “I can back up what I claim”.........you big fat LIAR!😂👍

You got caught with your pants down mate.😂

iceman

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2019, 04:11:51 PM »
So where in ALL that post did Umar ra say.....”don’t listen to him”??

You got caught portraying a LIE which you knew you made up and still cannot provide authenticity for, then you say to other posters “I can back up what I claim”.........you big fat LIAR!😂👍

You got caught with your pants down mate.😂

"You got caught with your pants down mate.😂"

THAT IS DISGUSTING. YOU'VE GONE THAT LOW.

muslim720

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »

Barf-wale?  How about barfeela :P
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2019, 08:09:16 PM »
"You got caught with your pants down mate.😂"

THAT IS DISGUSTING. YOU'VE GONE THAT LOW.

You are the lowest of the low so you deserve a response like this😂👍

iceman

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2019, 08:27:45 AM »
You are the lowest of the low so you deserve a response like this😂👍

Well what ever manners [removed] taught you, we'll go by that. 😊 Or did you get this Ikhlaq from those companions you are so loyal to 😊

Admin Message: Please do not involve people's families.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 02:23:10 PM by MuslimK »