TwelverShia.net Forum

'Othman's appointment (for Khilafah) destroys the entire Rafidi religion

Ebn Hussein

Ponder over the incident of how 'Othman was elected and how uselfish 'Omar and how the never longed for the Caliphate and how neither him or anyone else, Ahl Al-Bayt included ever heard of the myth of Ali (+11 of his descendants) only received the royal decree  to rule over the Muslim (my comments are in brackets, read everything carefuly and see for yourself how simple facts oppose the entire Rafidi religion and narrative):

Bay'ah Of Uthman

When Umar was stabbed,the Muslims asked him to appoint a successor for him but he refused. They insisted[did nobody heard of Ghadir?!], so he mentioned six of the Sahabah [including 'Ali! Why would 'Omar include somebody like Ali who apparently got his right usurped by 'Omar! And why would 'Ali join such a tyrannical election. Would an overthrown king join a election commission while he is the rightful king?! has Ali less honour than a king or is it that he also never heard of his divine Imamah]. After his death, the nominees appointed one of them as a representative who was Abdul Rahman Ibn Auf. He referred to the opinion of the Muslims and consulted them.[usurpers consult the Muslims?! Guess what, no Muslim ever mentioned Ghadir let alone 12 Imams ...]. Then he declared the bay'ah to Uthman. The Muslims stood up and gave their pledge to Uthman, and theirby he became a Khalif by the pledge of the Muslims and not by the announcement of Abdul Rahman. In the following two Hadiths Umar first does not appoint anyone and in the next Hadith Umar mentioned the name of the six people. In Muslim he reported the same thing in a different Hadith. But from both, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, we find that Umar appointed the six people after the Sahabah insisted on him to do so.

Al-Bukhari reported on the authority of 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: It was said to 'Umar, "Will you appoint your successor?" Umar said, "If I appoint a Caliph (as my successor) it is true that somebody who was better than I (i.e., Abu Bakr) did so, and if I leave the matter undecided, it is true that somebody who was better than I (i.e., Allah's Apostle) did so[Omar nor any Muslim who was present opposed his statement, where was Ali to speak the truth, or did 'Omar actually spoke the truth ....]." On this, the people praised him[of course they did because the Prophet never appointed a successor, neither did Khomeini. But it's halal for Khomeini but a must for every Prophet as the Shia try to prove with their "logic"). 'Umar said, "People are of two kinds: Either one who is keen to take over the Caliphate or one who is afraid of assuming such a responsibility. I wish I could be free from its responsibility[that's how tyrant usurpers of Arabia talk .... strange "usurpers" ...] in that I would receive neither reward nor retribution I won't bear the burden of the caliphate in my death as I do in my life."

Al-Bukhari reported on the authority of Amr bin Maimun when Umar was stabbed to death: "The people realized that he would die... The people said (to 'Umar), "O chief of the believers! [Shias claim that anybody besides Ali who uses this title for himself is a homosexual, yet the Muslims and students of the Prophet - including Ahl Al-Bayt- comfortably addressed Omar with Amir Al-Mu'min, because that's what he was, even if the polytheists detest it ...] Appoint a successor." Umar said, "I do not find anyone more suitable for the job than the following persons or group whom Allah's Apostle had been pleased with before he died." Then 'Umar mentioned 'Ali, 'Uthman AzZubair, Talha, Sad and 'Abdur-Rahman (bin Auf) and said,"Abdullah bin 'Umar will be a witness to you, but he will have no share in the rule. [very strange tyrant and usurper. Shias claim Omar and his likes where after Dunya, yet it in all of Madinah you won't find a single remains of his never existing palace (yet Khomeini and his like are covered in golden-silver shrines+domes) nor did he appoint any of his sons to rule over the Muslims]

His being a witness will compensate him for not sharing the right of ruling. If Sad becomes the ruler, it will be alright: otherwise, whoever becomes the ruler should seek his help, as I have not dismissed him because of disability or dishonesty." 'Umar added, "I recommend that my successor takes care of the early emigrants [of whom the Shia make mass-takfir on, just because they never mentioned the fairy tale of the Imamate of 12 Imams]; to know their rights and protect their honour and sacred things. I also recommend that he be kind to the Ansar who had lived in Medina before the emigrants and Belief had entered their hearts before them.
I recommend that the (ruler) should accept the good of the righteous among them and excuse their wrong-doers, and I recommend that he should do good to all the people of the towns (Al-Ansar), as they are the protectors of Islam and the source of wealth and the source of annoyance to the enemy. I also recommend that nothing be taken from them except from their surplus with their consent. I also recommend that he do good to the 'Arab bedouin, as they are the origin of the 'Arabs and the material of Islam.

He should take from what is inferior, amongst their properties and distribute that to the poor amongst them. I also recommend him concerning Allah's and His Apostle's protectees (i.e. Dhimmis) to fulfil their contracts and to fight for them and not to overburden them with what is beyond their ability['Omar cared about the right of Kafir Dhimmis but usurped the non-existing right of 12 Imams to ever rule?!]." So when 'Umar expired, we carried him out and set out walking. 'Abdullah bin 'Umar greeted ('Aisha) and said,"'Umar bin Al-Khattab asks for the permission." 'Aisha said, "Bring him in." He was brought in and buried beside his two companions [Omar and Abu Bakr are buried next to the Prophet till the day of judgement, what a decree of Allah and humiliation for the Rafidah, and this is why they made up fabrications that their perverted psycho Jewish-Persian Anti-Arab saviour will slaughter all Arabs, starting with the Quraysh and resurrect Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha to burn cruify them and burn them for a few thousand years BEFORE Judgement day. Kind of pre-judgement day by a lunatic demigod].

When he was buried, the group (recommended by 'Umar) held a meeting. Then 'Abdur-Rahman said, " Reduce the candidates for rulership to three of you." Az-Zubair said, "I give up my right to Ali[yet the Rafidah make takfir on Zubayr ...]." Talha said, "I give up my right to 'Uthman," Sad, 'I give up my right to 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf." Abdur-Rahman then said (to 'Uthman and 'Ali), "Now which of you is willing to give up his right of candidacy to that he may choose the better of the (remaining) two, bearing in mind that Allah and Islam will be his witnesses." So both the sheiks (i.e. 'Uthman and 'Ali) kept silent [what about Ali speaking out like online Shia propagandists who are fed by Hawza lies? He is silent? What about dropping 12 CALIPH hadith, Ghadir, and several out of context verses that Rawafid desperately quote? What about mentioning that he is mentioned a few hundred times in the Qur'an as the Rafidah claim. No? SILENCE?! What the heck is he doing there in the first place, joining a corrupt commission, he could at least speak the truth ...]

'Abdur-Rahman said,"Will you both leave this matter to me, and I take Allah as my Witness that I will not choose but the better of you?" They said, "Yes." So 'Abdur-Rahman took the hand of one of them (i.e. 'Ali) and said, "You are related to Allah's Apostle and one of the earliest Muslims as you know well [the respect of a "Nasibi" for Ali. Note how he mentioned Ali's virtues not out of context narrations and verses that allegedly prove Ali's divine right to rule]. So I ask you by Allah to promise that if I select you as a ruler you will do justice, and if I select 'Uthman as a ruler you will listen to him and obey him." [basically Ali was ready to obey a non-infallible usurper! What a great Imam who still doesn't mention any of the favourite Shia hadith] Then he took the other (i.e. 'Uthman) aside and said the same to him. When 'Abdur-Rahman secured (their agreement to) this covenant, he said, "O 'Uthman! Raise your hand." So he (i.e. 'Abdur-Rahman) gave him (i.e. 'Uthman) the solemn pledge, and then 'Ali gave him the pledge of allegiance [subhanallah, wow! 'Ali could have protested, his chance to drop verses and hadith, nobody's gonna kill him, they invited him after all. What is he doing instead? He is known in history as the SECOND man who rushed giving the pledge of allegiance to the so called "third usurper" Othman] and then all the (Medina) people gave him the pledge of allegiance[ALL the people of Madinah including the REAL Ahl Al-Bayt who are different to the Iranian wearing tyre-heads who claim to be descendants of the Ahl Al-Bayt yet have distorted Islam and mixed it with superstitions and hatred].
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: 'Othman's appointment (for Khilafah) destroys the entire Rafidi religion
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 05:02:46 AM »
BTW some Rawafid try their last chance by claiming that Ali rejected the Caliphate because the condition was to follow the tradition of Abu Bakr and 'Omar. They (as usual) try to portray Ali's opposition as a prove for his hatred for Abu Bakr and 'Omar yet according to their own scholars he simply denied following traditions (as there is no seperate Sunnah) as in ijtihadat of Abu Bakr and Omar. 'Ali was a Mujtahid himself and hence explained that he will follow the Sunnah and his OWN beliefs (i.e. rulings):

On the third day, 'Abdu 'r-Rahman ibn 'Awf withdrew his name and told 'Ali that he would make him caliph if; Ali pledged to follow the Book of Allah, the traditions of the Holy Prophet and the system of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. 'Abdu 'r-Rahman knew very well what his reply would be. 'Ali (as) said, "I follow the Book of Allah, the traditions of the Holy Prophet and my own beliefs."
Then 'Abdu'r-Rahman put the same conditions to 'Uthman, who readily accepted. Thus, 'Abdu 'r-Rahman declared 'Uthman to be the caliph.

'Ali (as) told 'Abdu r-Rahman: "By Allah, you did not do it but with the same hope which he ('Umar) had from his friend." (He meant that 'Abdu 'r-Rahman had made 'Uthman caliph hoping that 'Uthman would nominate him as his successor.)

Then 'Ali said, "May Allah create enmity between you two." After a few years 'Abdu 'r Rahman and 'Uthman grew to hate each others; they did not talk to each other till 'Abdu'r Rahman died.

'Uthman, the third Caliph, was killed by the Muslims who were not happy with his nepotism. The circumstances did not provide him the opportunity to choose his own successor. Muslims were, for the first time, really free to select or elect a caliph of their choice; they flocked to the door of 'Ali (as)

Despite the lies the narration contains (Ali cursing around, no single authentic narration ever contain such thing), Allah still made the Rafidah refute themselves at their own hands. Note how they mentioned that 'Ali simply stated that he will follow his OWN beliefs. Of couse no sane Muslim believes that Ali had seperate beliefs next to the Sunnah, so it can only mean (and probably the original Arabic word also proves that) that 'Ali simple either did not want to take the burden to follow the great two men Abu Bakr and 'Omar in their individual traditions or that he did not want to be districted at all (hence he mentioned MY beliefs). In either case, his statement has nothing to do with his alleged opposition to the Sahabah. Ali himself was the SECOND person right after Abdul-Rahman Ibn 'Awf to give Bay'ah without any force or threatening, Ali defended 'Othman until his death ('Ali sent his sons Hassan and Hussein to protect him!).

How on earth could Ali participate in a taghooti-shaytani election scam of a bunch of thieves, usurpers and apostates in the first place? I mean not just ONCE (he participated in the Shura of Abu Bakr) but THRICE (in Omar's and Othman's).

To give you an contemporary example: Today, President Mursi (indeed he IS the last rightful elected president of Egypt) has been put aside by a bunch of secularist devils who usurped his right to rule over Egypt. Now imagine, him being such a low life that after being stripped of his right of ruling he (after being cheekily invited by the usurping kafir and his wive killers, as in Ali's case!) joins some man made council which will ELECT the new president. Would that make sense? Of course not, Morsi would never do such a thing, a rightful president/king/Imam does not need to participate in a satanic election scam, let alone finally pledge allegiance to some kafir usurper. The only reason to join such a gathering is to EXPOSE the participants. But as we know Ali Ibn Abi Talib never did that, never can the Rafidah prove it based on Sahih narrations, hence the distorted Shia narrative of history will never ever be accepted by non-biased researchers and truth-seekers.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:09:29 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 05:15:41 AM »
Shias claim Omar and his likes where after Dunya, yet it in all of Madinah you won't find a single remains of his never existing palace (yet Khomeini and his like are covered in golden-silver shrines+domes) nor did he appoint any of his sons to rule over the Muslims]

No doubt. Neither Abu Bakr, nor Omar nor Othman nor Ali ever appointed one of their sons as successors! None of them left wealth or palaces behind them, they spent everything on the way of Allah, yet look at the kings/Ayatullats of Persia and the Popes of the Church. Their palaces (such as the remains of the palace of the last Kisra of Persian ,Yazgerd the third, south of Baghdad, in a Al-Mada'in former capital of Persia) are still visible, their tombs and wasteful churches buried with popes in bling bling garments are displayed to the poor of the world and the shrine and (new) super mausoleum of  shaytan Khomeini (who acted like a saint, sitting on a mattress, infront of a tree, in a random town in France), they all are true transgressors and tyrants not the Sahabah.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 12:28:25 AM »
The Rafidi theory of Imamate is nothing but fictional. How can Imamate function on the will of Allah (swt) when wahi ended with the finality of Prophethood. None of the 12 Imams told the ummah their imamate is based on divine appointment. Even the 12ers they say from Imam Baqer (as) onwards this concept of Imamate was secretly shared with a select few followers. Now they have only one imam left, whose role is questionable. Even in the Sunni books we don't have any mutawatir or even Sahih narrations on the Mahdi. So what are we left with? There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet.When the Prophet (pbuh) was advising the ummah to follow the Ithra he didn't point out a dozen leaders. He pointed out his immediate family who was alive, and we follow them by following the ahadith they present from the Prophet(pbuh).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:09:25 AM by Ebn Hussein »

demmzy15

Ponder over the incident of how 'Othman was elected and how uselfish 'Omar and how the never longed for the Caliphate and how neither him or anyone else, Ahl Al-Bayt included ever heard of the myth of Ali (+11 of his descendants) only received the royal decree  to rule over the Muslim (my comments are in brackets, read everything carefuly and see for yourself how simple facts oppose the entire Rafidi religion and narrative):

Bay'ah Of Uthman

When Umar was stabbed,the Muslims asked him to appoint a successor for him but he refused. They insisted[did nobody heard of Ghadir?!], so he mentioned six of the Sahabah [including 'Ali! Why would 'Omar include somebody like Ali who apparently got his right usurped by 'Omar! And why would 'Ali join such a tyrannical election. Would an overthrown king join a election commission while he is the rightful king?! has Ali less honour than a king or is it that he also never heard of his divine Imamah]. After his death, the nominees appointed one of them as a representative who was Abdul Rahman Ibn Auf. He referred to the opinion of the Muslims and consulted them.[usurpers consult the Muslims?! Guess what, no Muslim ever mentioned Ghadir let alone 12 Imams ...]. Then he declared the bay'ah to Uthman. The Muslims stood up and gave their pledge to Uthman, and theirby he became a Khalif by the pledge of the Muslims and not by the announcement of Abdul Rahman. In the following two Hadiths Umar first does not appoint anyone and in the next Hadith Umar mentioned the name of the six people. In Muslim he reported the same thing in a different Hadith. But from both, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, we find that Umar appointed the six people after the Sahabah insisted on him to do so.

Al-Bukhari reported on the authority of 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: It was said to 'Umar, "Will you appoint your successor?" Umar said, "If I appoint a Caliph (as my successor) it is true that somebody who was better than I (i.e., Abu Bakr) did so, and if I leave the matter undecided, it is true that somebody who was better than I (i.e., Allah's Apostle) did so[Omar nor any Muslim who was present opposed his statement, where was Ali to speak the truth, or did 'Omar actually spoke the truth ....]." On this, the people praised him[of course they did because the Prophet never appointed a successor, neither did Khomeini. But it's halal for Khomeini but a must for every Prophet as the Shia try to prove with their "logic"). 'Umar said, "People are of two kinds: Either one who is keen to take over the Caliphate or one who is afraid of assuming such a responsibility. I wish I could be free from its responsibility[that's how tyrant usurpers of Arabia talk .... strange "usurpers" ...] in that I would receive neither reward nor retribution I won't bear the burden of the caliphate in my death as I do in my life."

Al-Bukhari reported on the authority of Amr bin Maimun when Umar was stabbed to death: "The people realized that he would die... The people said (to 'Umar), "O chief of the believers! [Shias claim that anybody besides Ali who uses this title for himself is a homosexual, yet the Muslims and students of the Prophet - including Ahl Al-Bayt- comfortably addressed Omar with Amir Al-Mu'min, because that's what he was, even if the polytheists detest it ...] Appoint a successor." Umar said, "I do not find anyone more suitable for the job than the following persons or group whom Allah's Apostle had been pleased with before he died." Then 'Umar mentioned 'Ali, 'Uthman AzZubair, Talha, Sad and 'Abdur-Rahman (bin Auf) and said,"Abdullah bin 'Umar will be a witness to you, but he will have no share in the rule. [very strange tyrant and usurper. Shias claim Omar and his likes where after Dunya, yet it in all of Madinah you won't find a single remains of his never existing palace (yet Khomeini and his like are covered in golden-silver shrines+domes) nor did he appoint any of his sons to rule over the Muslims]

His being a witness will compensate him for not sharing the right of ruling. If Sad becomes the ruler, it will be alright: otherwise, whoever becomes the ruler should seek his help, as I have not dismissed him because of disability or dishonesty." 'Umar added, "I recommend that my successor takes care of the early emigrants [of whom the Shia make mass-takfir on, just because they never mentioned the fairy tale of the Imamate of 12 Imams]; to know their rights and protect their honour and sacred things. I also recommend that he be kind to the Ansar who had lived in Medina before the emigrants and Belief had entered their hearts before them.
I recommend that the (ruler) should accept the good of the righteous among them and excuse their wrong-doers, and I recommend that he should do good to all the people of the towns (Al-Ansar), as they are the protectors of Islam and the source of wealth and the source of annoyance to the enemy. I also recommend that nothing be taken from them except from their surplus with their consent. I also recommend that he do good to the 'Arab bedouin, as they are the origin of the 'Arabs and the material of Islam.

He should take from what is inferior, amongst their properties and distribute that to the poor amongst them. I also recommend him concerning Allah's and His Apostle's protectees (i.e. Dhimmis) to fulfil their contracts and to fight for them and not to overburden them with what is beyond their ability['Omar cared about the right of Kafir Dhimmis but usurped the non-existing right of 12 Imams to ever rule?!]." So when 'Umar expired, we carried him out and set out walking. 'Abdullah bin 'Umar greeted ('Aisha) and said,"'Umar bin Al-Khattab asks for the permission." 'Aisha said, "Bring him in." He was brought in and buried beside his two companions [Omar and Abu Bakr are buried next to the Prophet till the day of judgement, what a decree of Allah and humiliation for the Rafidah, and this is why they made up fabrications that their perverted psycho Jewish-Persian Anti-Arab saviour will slaughter all Arabs, starting with the Quraysh and resurrect Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha to burn cruify them and burn them for a few thousand years BEFORE Judgement day. Kind of pre-judgement day by a lunatic demigod].

When he was buried, the group (recommended by 'Umar) held a meeting. Then 'Abdur-Rahman said, " Reduce the candidates for rulership to three of you." Az-Zubair said, "I give up my right to Ali[yet the Rafidah make takfir on Zubayr ...]." Talha said, "I give up my right to 'Uthman," Sad, 'I give up my right to 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf." Abdur-Rahman then said (to 'Uthman and 'Ali), "Now which of you is willing to give up his right of candidacy to that he may choose the better of the (remaining) two, bearing in mind that Allah and Islam will be his witnesses." So both the sheiks (i.e. 'Uthman and 'Ali) kept silent [what about Ali speaking out like online Shia propagandists who are fed by Hawza lies? He is silent? What about dropping 12 CALIPH hadith, Ghadir, and several out of context verses that Rawafid desperately quote? What about mentioning that he is mentioned a few hundred times in the Qur'an as the Rafidah claim. No? SILENCE?! What the heck is he doing there in the first place, joining a corrupt commission, he could at least speak the truth ...]

'Abdur-Rahman said,"Will you both leave this matter to me, and I take Allah as my Witness that I will not choose but the better of you?" They said, "Yes." So 'Abdur-Rahman took the hand of one of them (i.e. 'Ali) and said, "You are related to Allah's Apostle and one of the earliest Muslims as you know well [the respect of a "Nasibi" for Ali. Note how he mentioned Ali's virtues not out of context narrations and verses that allegedly prove Ali's divine right to rule]. So I ask you by Allah to promise that if I select you as a ruler you will do justice, and if I select 'Uthman as a ruler you will listen to him and obey him." [basically Ali was ready to obey a non-infallible usurper! What a great Imam who still doesn't mention any of the favourite Shia hadith] Then he took the other (i.e. 'Uthman) aside and said the same to him. When 'Abdur-Rahman secured (their agreement to) this covenant, he said, "O 'Uthman! Raise your hand." So he (i.e. 'Abdur-Rahman) gave him (i.e. 'Uthman) the solemn pledge, and then 'Ali gave him the pledge of allegiance [subhanallah, wow! 'Ali could have protested, his chance to drop verses and hadith, nobody's gonna kill him, they invited him after all. What is he doing instead? He is known in history as the SECOND man who rushed giving the pledge of allegiance to the so called "third usurper" Othman] and then all the (Medina) people gave him the pledge of allegiance[ALL the people of Madinah including the REAL Ahl Al-Bayt who are different to the Iranian wearing tyre-heads who claim to be descendants of the Ahl Al-Bayt yet have distorted Islam and mixed it with superstitions and hatred].
Jazaka Allaah kayran brother, very nice and useful piece. Please can you include the sources, I want to post it on a forum.