TwelverShia.net Forum

Hundred Questions for Shias

Kalaam

Hundred Questions for Shias
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:00:51 PM »
Here is a list of 100 questions I prepared for Shias to answer.

https://shiacult.webnode.com/challenges/a100-questions/

Khaled

Re: Hundred Questions for Shias
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:07:06 AM »
I always wanted to debate on behalf of the 12ers just to show them that we actually understand their arguments and find them unconvincing.  So keep that in mind before having your blood boil at my answers  ;D

1. Why did Salman al-Farsi acted as the governor of Umar if he had usurped the caliphate of Ali? See Hayat ul Qulub, Volume 2,Page 780[

Two responses, 1) weak report, 2) Imam Ali عليه السلام told him to do that so that he can have inside information on Umar.

2. Were the intentions of Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Hadhrat Umar pure when they embraced Islam or do you accuse them of hypocrisy?

Abu Bakr was sincere and was overpowered by Umar and the Ummayids.  Umar was always an enemy of Islam.

3. If you accuse them of hypocrisy, then please explain how can they be hypocrites in a society where the Muslims were severely oppressed? The Quraish were extreme in their cruel behavior with the Muslims. Avoiding conjectures and speculations, provide solid proofs of their hypocrisy during that early period.

Easy, Umar wasn't actually oppressed by the Quraysh.  You would actually need to prove that he was.  Since he wasn't involved in the boycott (and neither was Abu Bakr), nor did he ever migrate to Habasha and his migration to Medina was easy.

4. Can a Prophet, who is divinely appointed, render allegiance to a false prophet? If yes, then give any example from the seerah of the Prophets. If no, then how can an Imam, who is divinely appointed according to you, render allegiance to a false Imam?

They never gave allegiance to a false Imam in the sense that they gave up their religious power to them, they only allowed them to have worldly power to prevent fitnah, like the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم did in the Meccan period.

5. Did Ali distributed the inheritance of the Prophet (peace be upon him) amongst the inheritors especially Fadak?

No.

6. Is it true that even the Imams didn't mention Imamate to their children? Because we find in the Shia books that some of the children of the Imams were also unaware of the Imamate of their fathers.

Most of it is not true, and what is true is because their children were Nawasib who wanted the Imamah for themselves.

7. Does the Progeny include the 12 Imams only? If not, then how do you exclude the others from the Hadith Thaqalayn?

We (they) do so with Hadeeth al-Kisaa and other reports that specify who is mentioned in this one.

8. How is it possible that the Companions didn't help Ali when Abu Bakr was being chosen as Caliph, but they helped Ali when he fought against Muawiyah?

Which Companions were these?  If you mean Ammar, Salman, Abu Dharr etc (notice what I did here, to give the impressions that 12ers don't make takfeer of pretty much everyone else), then they couldn't do so during the reign of Abu Bakr and Umar because Imam Ali wasn't the caliph then.  So just like he didn't fight, they didn't fight.

9. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to Ali that you are same as to me as Harun was to Musa. But we know that Harun wasn't the successor of Musa, and he died before him as well. So why do you take this hadith as an evidence for the imamate of Ali?

That's not what the hadeeth means for 12ers or Sunnis.  It means that the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم left Ali عليه السلام behind just like Musa عليه السلام left Haroon عليه السلام behind.

10. Did the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave anyother precious worldly object aside from Fadak to his daughter?

I don't know.

11. If Fadak had been gifted to Fatima, why did Ali sent Fatima to the Prophet (peace be upon him) so he could give them a servant?

Nasibi fabrication.

12. If the Imamate of Ali was announced at Ghadir, why did the Imams call it (i.e. Imamate) a secret?

It was announced during the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم's time, but through time it was hidden by the Caliphs and became a secret.

13. There were many sects which preached their beliefs openly, and many received punishments from the Caliphs as well. Why is it that the Shias always preached their religion secretly?

To prevent bloodshed and fitnah.

14. Isn't it true that Ismail Safavi forcefully converted Iranians to Shi'ism?

No.

15. Majlisi says that I don't see any difference between Prophethood and Imamate. Is it really true that there is no difference between Imamate and Prophethood?

No (lets be real, what kind of logic is this?).

16. Why is it that Shias have very minor amount of narrations the isnaad of which reach through reliable persons to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as compared to the Sunni narrations?

Because the 12er narrations go through the Imams, therefore, there's no need to to go back to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.  By the time we reach any of the Imams, then the rest of the Isnaad is obvious, they narrate from their fathers back to the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم.

17. If there is a need of an Imam in everytime who should guide the people, who was the Imam at the time when the Prophet (s) was born?

Shi'as don't have an answer to this, and I haven't been able to think of one, really the only good point so far.

18. Do you deny that the Quraish had killed many Muslims and severely punished others before the migration of Muslims to Abyssinia and later on to Madinah?

Of course not.

19. If those Muslims had faced such harsh times with faith in their heart, leave their homes and families for the sake of Allah and face battles defending  the Prophet (s), how could they accept an unrightful person as their first caliph?

A lot of those people actually died, while the ones that remained didn't pledge allegiance, i.e. Ammar and Bilal رضي الله عنهما.

20. Was there any need for the Imam to curse Zurarah to protect him?

Yes, he was known a head of the Shi'as and the government would go after him unless the Imams did this.  (Yeah I know, how anyone can believe this is beyond me)

21. It is mentioned in your books that Ali presented his Quran to Abu Bakr and Umar, who rejected it. And then Ali said that you will never see this Quran again. For the sake of guidance of the people, why didn't he take it out again in his caliphate and publish it in large numbers?

He didn't need to because the rest of the Imams upheld its teaching.  Besides, the Imam will bring it at the end of time (eh... I feel like I'm running out of energy coming up with this stuff).

22. Is it true that the Chief Justice of Ali was a person who was not eligible for the post?

I haven't really looked at how they explain this away, so I'll skip it.

23. How did the Companions and their followers managed to defeat the two great super powers of the time without the participation of Ali?

Actually, they wouldn't have been able to without his help.  He helped for the sake of Islam.

24. If Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Hadhrat Umar were hypocrites, why did the Prophet (s) married their daughters and not the daughters or sisters of Miqdad, Ammar and Abu Dharr?

Politics.

25. If Abu Talib was a born Muslim, why did he showed shirk when the Prophet (peace be upon him) announced the message of Islam?

Nasibi fabrications.

26. Why didn't Ali and Hasan fought against Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Muwaiyah, but Hussain fought against Ibn Ziyad? Of all your twelve Imams, only Imam Hussain fought for the revival of Islam? Your books have mentioned that Ali said that if I had 40 men with me, I would have fought against Abu Bakr. But it is written in your books that Imam Hassan had 40,000 men with him , still he rendered allegiance to Muawiyah. And than , Imam Hussain fought with Ibn Ziyad even though he had around 70 men with him. If Hussain was fighting for reviving Islam, why not Ali and Hasan also fought to save Islam from the people whom you accuse to be the oppressors and whom you accuse of totally changing the religion of the Prophet (peace be upon him) e.g the first three caliphs especially Umar?

LOL, let me guess, the person who wrote this is from the sub-continent?  Anyway, this is from the best arguments against 12ers.  Their main response to this is an appeal to the Treaty of Hudabiyah.  But I mean, come on...

I think I'm done answering these one by one, let me see what else there is

27. You claim that your imams are superior to the Prophets except Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). But even you accept that Abraham was both Imam and a Prophet. So how your 12 imams are superior to Abraham while they don't have prophethood.

Who said they were?

28. There were four daughters of the Prophet (s). Zainab, Ruqayya, Umme Kulthoom, and Fatima. Were they his real daughters or not? Why did the Prophet (s) married his daughters to Uthman and not Miqdad, Ammar or Abu Dhar?

He had four, people who say he had one are ghalis.  The second part of the question was already responded to... politics.  And lets not forget, this argument is incredibly weak (from the Sunni side) since the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم married Abu Sufyan's sister while he was still a pagan, the daughter of a pagan and the daughter of a Jew.  All three were actively at war with the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم, yet we say these marriages were done for political reasons.

29. Wasn't Ali the helper of Uthman?

How does stopping a person from being assassinated result in you recognizing their authority over you?  There are a lot of leaders and people who have authority over me, who, while I disagree with them, I would try to stop them from being killed if I had the chance; doesn't mean I recognize their authority, it just means I'm doing the right thing from my perspective.

30. Is it false that Umar was killed while praying and Uthman was killed while reciting Quran?

Possible Nasibi fabrications, and possibly they were showing off.  We know that ibn Salul used to pray also.

34. Is it true that Hadhrat Ali married his daughters to Hadhrat Umar and Muawiya ibn Marwan ibn Hakam but he married none of his daughters to Miqdad, Ammar, Abu Dhar or Salman Farsi? And he didn’t marry their daughters as well. But we know that he married the daughter of Hadhrat Abul Aas i.e. Umamah on the will of Hadhrat Fatima. We also know that Hadhrat Abul Aas is considered a hypocrite in your sect. Why do we always find the ahlul bayt nearer in relationships to the companions who are considered hypocrite by you but not to those companions who are considered truthful and honest according to you?

The ones against Ahl al Bayt are forced marriages, the ones by Ahl al Bayt are political marriages  ::)

37. Why Hasan said "Muawiyah is better for me than the people who claim to be our shias"

Honestly, its so easy to answer a lot of these questions, you can tell they were just written so the author can show his followers, "Hey look, I have a 100 questions Shi'as cant answer!"  When its really been two or three so far (although, they have been devastating.)  He said they are better than the people that "claim" to be our Shi'as.  He obviously isn't talking about "true" Shias.

38. Is it better to pray the Salaat on their time or to combine them?

Fiqh questions are usually a waste of time, but this IS *edit* something that a lot 12ers really need to think about.

39. What were the places in Makkah in which peace was granted to the people who took refuge in them?

Even as a Sunni I recognize that the reason the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم specified Abu Sufyan wasn't because Abu Sufyan was someone special.

40. Who was the Muslim caliph who defeated two super powers of his times, Rome and Persia?

Might doesn't make right, 12ers use this to show that Umar was violent.

41. Why do you delay the iftaar for ten minutes and stop the suhur before ten minutes?

Fiqh questions are a waste of time, but its because they are ignorant of the Arabic language.

43. Who were the Muslims who protected Islam from the Crusades of the Christians? Sunnis or Shias?

I was recently shocked to find out how much the Shi'as have actually done during those days to protect the Muslim world.  They may have been involved in a lot of treachery, but so were are a lot of other political movements.  Heck, think about who is selling us out today, and a lot of them are certainly not 12ers.

45.  You say that Companions hated eachother, we say they were compassionate amongst themselves, let us refer to Quran

Shi'as respond to this by saying they don't hate all Companions, so this isn't a refutation of them.  You have to dig in deeper and show their hatered for the overwhelming majority of them to show this point.  Since they can easily say that, this question has to be rephrased.

LOL, ok, I'm done for now.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:12:21 AM by Khaled »
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 03:08:03 AM »

No problem. I'll look into them. How many questions are you prepared to answer.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 01:12:51 PM »
No problem. I'll look into them. How many questions are you prepared to answer.

Lol this is is gonna be a larfff......can’t wait😉

Khaled

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 12:56:16 AM »
You mean I wrote all that and no one is going to even address it?  >:(
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

iceman

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »
Lol this is is gonna be a larfff......can’t wait😉

I agree with you. This whole thing is a laugh. After all it's entertainment 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 10:59:50 AM »
I agree with you. This whole thing is a laugh. After all it's entertainment 😀

Your response is gonna be fun, always is, it’s all hyperbole and full of fiction and definitely great entertainment I mean your kind have been brilliant at that entertainment since last 1400 years and your pretty good at carrying that trophy forward, still haven’t lost that touch.😉👍

Now answer the 100 questions then.👍
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:04:02 AM by Mythbuster1 »

iceman

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 11:27:39 AM »
Your response is gonna be fun, always is, it’s all hyperbole and full of fiction and definitely great entertainment I mean your kind have been brilliant at that entertainment since last 1400 years and your pretty good at carrying that trophy forward, still haven’t lost that touch.😉👍

Now answer the 100 questions then.👍

These are your words based on your opinion. And here's mine, you people will always and I mean always engage in trying to put us down and make us look bad. You will never be able to justify your belief and faith. This is something you've always struggled with and always will.

"Now answer the 100 questions then"

What's the flaming point. Is there any point. I'm mean, it doesn't matter what ever the hell we say, it's not going to be acceptable to you anyway. So what's the point. But still, bring it on!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 12:02:21 PM »
These are your words based on your opinion. And here's mine, you people will always and I mean always engage in trying to put us down and make us look bad. You will never be able to justify your belief and faith. This is something you've always struggled with and always will.

"Now answer the 100 questions then"

What's the flaming point. Is there any point. I'm mean, it doesn't matter what ever the hell we say, it's not going to be acceptable to you anyway. So what's the point. But still, bring it on!

Boo hoo hoo saqifa really has turned you all mushy and hurt.😂

You make yourself look bad we don’t have to do ANYTHING.......look at your answers it’s PURE entertainment especially adding DIVINE to a verse and how hard no matter how unconvincing it sounds you will keep at it.

Our belief started with prophet saw and it is us who upkeep and follow His sunnah, saqifa was the way forward.
your heads in divine Imamate land a fairy tale belief that you cannot for the life of you justify since corresponding with us on the subject, this is something you’ve always struggled with and always will......well for the last 1400 years to be exact.😉

If there is no point then why are you posting in here? Why did you say you will answer them? Have you a split personality? Have you mental issues?
Don’t post if you THINK it’s not worth it, every time you post nonsense it makes you look worse than you already are.

Paagal much?😜👍

iceman

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 01:13:38 PM »

You make yourself look bad we don’t have to do ANYTHING.......look at your answers it’s PURE entertainment especially adding DIVINE to a verse and how hard no matter how unconvincing it sounds you will keep at it.

Our belief started with prophet saw and it is us who upkeep and follow His sunnah, saqifa was the way forward.
your heads in divine Imamate land a fairy tale belief that you cannot for the life of you justify since corresponding with us on the subject, this is something you’ve always struggled with and always will......well for the last 1400 years to be exact.😉

If there is no point then why are you posting in here? Why did you say you will answer them? Have you a split personality? Have you mental issues?
Don’t post if you THINK it’s not worth it, every time you post nonsense it makes you look worse than you already are.

Paagal much?😜👍

"Boo hoo hoo saqifa really has turned you all mushy and hurt"

Boo hoo hoo to you as well because Saqifa can't turn anyone all mushy and hurt. Not even mickey mouse. Because Saqifa wasn't legitimate and neither was the coincidental and immature decision made there by just a handful of people.

iceman

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 01:41:55 PM »

Paagal much?😜👍

"You make yourself look bad we don’t have to do ANYTHING.......look at your answers it’s PURE entertainment especially adding DIVINE to a verse and how hard no matter how unconvincing it sounds you will keep at it"

One answer to all of the above, you suffer from a very serious illness. And that is ANTI SHIA SYNDROME 😊

"If there is no point then why are you posting in here? Why did you say you will answer them? Have you a split personality? Have you mental issues?
Don’t post if you THINK it’s not worth it, every time you post nonsense it makes you look worse than you already are"

Why ask when you are not going to even consider anything we say, let alone accept.

iceman

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 02:27:46 PM »
Question 1;

Why did Salman al-Farsi acted as the governor of Umar if he had usurped the caliphate of Ali?

See Hayat ul Qulub, Volume 2,Page 780

Answer 1;

Point a, This information 'Salman Farsi acted as the governor of Umar' how do we know that this is true? Just because it's mentioned in a book written or assembled by a Shia, so we should automatically accept it?

Point b, during Umar's reign which city or district was Salman Farsi made a governor of, or he accepted the position of governor? Lets say this is true then what are we trying to establish here?

Lets look at and examine the argument. It was a matter of Caliphate/leadership. Now if Ali and his party, those who sided with him, decided further down the road that at the end what is most important is the welfare of Islam and the benefit of the Muslims,

and they decided to look at the bigger picture, they had collective interest at mind and in heart so they decided to coexist by cooperating where and when needed an necessary, how does this establish and prove what you're trying to establish and prove?

iceman

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 03:05:01 PM »
If one is right and on Haq or believes as such then one should stand there ground and exercise their right regardless? They should become tight and narrow minded and resort towards violence and threatening behaviour just because they are or seem or assume to be on the right and on Haq?

If one is right and on Haq but they decide to be patient instead of execercising their right because that would result towards violence and division why can't this be true and right? Or if one decides to coexist and to move forward by cooperating and working together because they believe in collective interest?

What on earth are you so desperate about trying to establish and prove.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:08:03 PM by iceman »

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 10:21:13 PM »

Masha'Allah! Good work!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 03:58:31 AM »
Lets put a question up for you lot.

Sehih Bukhari,

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 796 :
Narrated by Anas

"A group of people from 'Ukl (tribe) came to the Prophet and they were living with the people of As-Suffa, but they became ill as the climate of Medina did not suit them, so they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with milk." The Prophet said, I see no other way for you than to use the camels of Allah's Apostle." So they went and drank the milk and urine of the camels, (as medicine) and became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and took the camels away. When a help-seeker came to Allah's Apostle, he sent some men in their pursuit, and they were captured and brought before mid day. The Prophet ordered for some iron pieces to be made red hot, and their eyes were branded with them and their hands and feet were cut off and were not cauterized. Then they were put at a place called Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink they were not given till they died"

Do you Sunnis honestly believe that the Prophet s.a.w was this merciless?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 01:23:55 PM »
Lets put a question up for you lot.

Sehih Bukhari,

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 796 :
Narrated by Anas

"A group of people from 'Ukl (tribe) came to the Prophet and they were living with the people of As-Suffa, but they became ill as the climate of Medina did not suit them, so they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with milk." The Prophet said, I see no other way for you than to use the camels of Allah's Apostle." So they went and drank the milk and urine of the camels, (as medicine) and became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and took the camels away. When a help-seeker came to Allah's Apostle, he sent some men in their pursuit, and they were captured and brought before mid day. The Prophet ordered for some iron pieces to be made red hot, and their eyes were branded with them and their hands and feet were cut off and were not cauterized. Then they were put at a place called Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink they were not given till they died"

Do you Sunnis honestly believe that the Prophet s.a.w was this merciless?

This is his response to the 100 questions...........by ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 02:06:54 PM »
This is his response to the 100 questions...........by ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you afraid of being asked? Absolutely. Yes you are. You ask, that's fine. But when asked then comes on the tantrum.😀

This was from  a Sunni book. And it is no ordinary Sunni book but from SEHIH SITTA. You honesty believe that the Prophet s.a.w would order such punishment on captives?

Is this what the entire Ahle Sunnah believe about Muhammad s.a.w that this is the kind of man he was? It works both ways 😊

iceman

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »
Question 2.

Were the intentions of Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Hadhrat Umar pure when they embraced Islam or do you accuse them of hypocrisy?

Answer 2.

First point. INTENTIONS. When it comes to the intention 'niyat' of people, what is actually inside them, what are they really thinking or what is the real reason behind this, that or the other, only Allah knows better and best.

Second point. People are innocent no matter who they are until there is evidence of some sort or kind to prove their guilt. Yes, from ones actions or behaviour one can assume this or that in a particular matter or situation.

Third point. When there was political strife after the demise of the Prophet s.a.w, the issue of Caliphate (leadership) for instance the battle of Safeen, do we accept and believe that everyone who was with Ali and gave him allegiance was or remained loyal to him?

The same can be said about Hassan and Hussain with their issue regarding Muawiya and Yazeed. There are many more examples as such.

Do you believe that everyone and I mean every single person who accepted Muhammad s.a.w and became his companion was loyal or remained loyal?

Especially all those people who opposed the Prophet s.a.w in every way and means possible then accepted Islam at the taking of Mecca, not by free will but because they had no choice were also loyal and had the right intentions or remained loyal in the years and time to come?

Why is it that Abu Bakr and Umar (ra) seem to bug you so much. Or you seem to have so much concern for some individuals and you portray and represent them as some iconic figures who could never be wrong or put a foot wrong anywhere?

Most of he issues between you and us evolve and circle around this, why?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 02:43:43 PM »
Are you afraid of being asked? Absolutely. Yes you are. You ask, that's fine. But when asked then comes on the tantrum.😀

This was from  a Sunni book. And it is no ordinary Sunni book but from SEHIH SITTA. You honesty believe that the Prophet s.a.w would order such punishment on captives?

Is this what the entire Ahle Sunnah believe about Muhammad s.a.w that this is the kind of man he was? It works both ways 😊

Good on you for picking up the arguments of the Christians, thankyou for upholding my belief of how much shiites hate Muslims and will use their arguments against its own brothers, well so called brothers who are Muslims but not maumins.😉👍

I don’t need to answer anything from you especially if you can’t even answer the 100 questions what this thread is really about.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 02:46:59 PM »
"Boo hoo hoo saqifa really has turned you all mushy and hurt"

Boo hoo hoo to you as well because Saqifa can't turn anyone all mushy and hurt. Not even mickey mouse. Because Saqifa wasn't legitimate and neither was the coincidental and immature decision made there by just a handful of people.

But it lived and saw the light of day and is still implemented, alhamdulillah.

Divine Imamate was in the bin as soon as it was heard of and was never implemented, alhamdulillah.

You do the math.😉👍