TwelverShia.net Forum

How the Shi'ah Make up for the lack of presence of Imamah in the Qur'an

Ibn Yahya

Kitab al-Kafi 179

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Ali ibn Hadid from Murazim from abu  ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following: “Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has certainly revealed an explanation for all things. I swear by Allah, He has not left untold any rule that His servants would need up to the Day of Judgment. He has done so, so that people will not say, ‘Would that such and such had been said in the Holy Quran.’ The fact is that He has already said it in the Holy Quran.” 

According to this Hadith that Allah ta 'ala has revealed all rules in the Qur'an. But however we find so many rules in Tashayyu' that have no basis in the Qur'an. For example arguably the most important tenet of Shi'ism, Imamah. Nothing about 12 infallible Imams from 'Aal Muhammad (Radiya Allahu 'Anhuma). Now some Shi'ah may play around with verses about the 12 Kings of Israel (which is frankly irrelevant) or Ayat at-Tathir (also irrelevant) they fail to understand that the Shi'ah scholars knew about this huge problem. So the following Hadiths were narrated.

al-Amali as-Saduq 1:306
(taken from http://hubeali.com/books/English-Books/Tafseer-e-Quran/Tafseer%20Sura%20Aal-e-Imraan_CH%203.pdf)

Abu Muhammad al-Faham, from Muhammad ibn 'Isa, from Harun, from Abu 'Abd Allah as-Samad Ibrahim, from his father, from his grandfather – and he is Ibrahim ibn 'Abd as-Samad ibn Muhammad ibn Ibrahim – who said, 
‘I heard Ja’far ibn Muhammad (AS) recite [3:33] Surely Allah Chose Adam and Noah and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran and the Progeny of Muhammad above the nations, (the Imam AS) said: ‘This is how it was Revealed!’.

Tafsir al-Ayyashi

From Ayub who said, 
Abu Abd 'Abd Allah made me listen to it and I recited ‘[3:33] Surely Allah Chose Adam and Noah and the Progeny of Ibrahim and the Progeny of Imran above the nations, so heasws said to me: ‘And the Progeny of Muhammad. This is how it was, so they deleted it, and left ‘the Progeny of Ibrahim and the Progeny of Imran.

This is the reality of Shi'ism, to compensate for theological issues they fabricate Ahadith that often create even more issues for the sect, all at the expense of the Qur'an and status of Allah ta 'ala.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Abu Muhammad al-Faham, from Muhammad ibn 'Isa, from Harun, from Abu 'Abd Allah as-Samad Ibrahim, from his father, from his grandfather – and he is Ibrahim ibn 'Abd as-Samad ibn Muhammad ibn Ibrahim – who said, 
‘I heard Ja’far ibn Muhammad (AS) recite [3:33] Surely Allah Chose Adam and Noah and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran and the Progeny of Muhammad above the nations, (the Imam AS) said: ‘This is how it was Revealed!’.

Tafsir al-Ayyashi

From Ayub who said, 
Abu Abd 'Abd Allah made me listen to it and I recited ‘[3:33] Surely Allah Chose Adam and Noah and the Progeny of Ibrahim and the Progeny of Imran above the nations, so heasws said to me: ‘And the Progeny of Muhammad. This is how it was, so they deleted it, and left ‘the Progeny of Ibrahim and the Progeny of Imran.

Here Shia Grand Ayatollah says the same:

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com