TwelverShia.net Forum

Kim Jong Il The Infallible Imam of North Korea

Rationalist

Kim Jong Il The Infallible Imam of North Korea
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:38:32 AM »
I've been watching brother Hani's video series which covers the exaggeration that the 12er Shia attributed to the 12  imams of Ahlul bayt. The reason behind all of this was the Shia sects suffered under oppression, genocides and executions under the rule of Ummayads and Abbasids, and  as a results of the  poverty and oppression they face, the 12ers began to decline in intelligence. Therefore  as a form of relief for their community they began to attribute unrealistic qualities to their Imams. Likewise, today I was watching some video on North Korea whose people like the 12er Shia have suffered under the same type of oppression and poverty. Likewise, under this oppression the North Koreans too have attributed false narrations to their former leader Kim Jong Il.

Refer to the 10 min mark of this clip.

http://youtu.be/6rZhocWKIs8?t=599

Ameen

Re: Kim Jong Il The Infallible Imam of North Korea
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 01:44:48 AM »
I've been watching brother Hani's video series which covers the exaggeration that the 12er Shia attributed to the 12  imams of Ahlul bayt. The reason behind all of this was the Shia sects suffered under oppression, genocides and executions under the rule of Ummayads and Abbasids, and  as a results of the  poverty and oppression they face, the 12ers began to decline in intelligence. Therefore  as a form of relief for their community they began to attribute unrealistic qualities to their Imams. Likewise, today I was watching some video on North Korea whose people like the 12er Shia have suffered under the same type of oppression and poverty. Likewise, under this oppression the North Koreans too have attributed false narrations to their former leader Kim Jong Il.

Refer to the 10 min mark of this clip.

http://youtu.be/6rZhocWKIs8?t=599

I wonder where you get your ideas from. You should run a comedy show.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 01:49:56 AM »

I wonder where you get your ideas from.

Are you trying to tell me that the exaggeration do not exist in the 12er Shia books ?

You should run a comedy show.
Sadly those who believe in the exaggerations do give the audience a good laugh. Take this example where the 12er Shia want people to believe the Imams from Barzakh are providing them with gas.

Ameen

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 02:33:31 AM »

Are you trying to tell me that the exaggeration do not exist in the 12er Shia books ?

Sadly those who believe in the exaggerations do give the audience a good laugh. Take this example where the 12er Shia want people to believe the Imams from Barzakh are providing them with gas.

Ok, why is this bothering you??? Is your belief and faith under threat from this laugh??? Is your Aqeedah and school of thought that weak and fragile that you can't spend anytime introducing and promoting it??? That you have to make Shiaism look bad and ill, because this is your only means of survival and staying afloat???

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 02:54:36 AM »
Can you cut out the long quotation in your replies. At least leave the videos out.

Anyway, it actually hobby of mine to research the 12er Shia sect. I like to do it. This site is mainly designed to expose the 12er Shia sect. Are twelver Shia a threat? Yes to those who are unprepared in their research. Again this threat is no different from a Qadiani dawah or even a Sikh opposition against Islam.
Is your Aqeedah and school of thought that weak and fragile that you can't spend anytime introducing and promoting it???
Let me repeat myself. I said this umpteen times. This site is called twelvershia.net. So the main purpose, is to expose the flaws of the 12er Shia sect. As for promoting my own aqeeda, I do that on other sites. Also, every Sunday I have a job to teach about a dozen children the seerah of the companions. So there are places for everything. For example if you are taking a Math course, are you going to ask your instructor questions on Shakespeare. No.  The main focus should be Math. Likewise this side is called twelvershia.net. So the focus here is on twelvershia.net.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 12:53:32 AM »

Ok, why is this bothering you??? Is your belief and faith under threat from this laugh??? Is your Aqeedah and school of thought that weak and fragile that you can't spend anytime introducing and promoting it??? That you have to make Shiaism look bad and ill, because this is your only means of survival and staying afloat???

¿¿¿¿¿!