TwelverShia.net Forum

Leadership in Quran.

zaid_ibn_ali

Re: Leadership in Quran.
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 06:59:45 PM »
According to you the whole Quran revolves around the Imamate of Ali & his household.

Yet not even one mention of Ali or any of his offspring.

Quit your deluded illusion of the Quran being one big cryptic riddle.

Link

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2017, 07:11:58 PM »
Yet not even one mention of Ali or any of his offspring.

I have proven not only are they mentioned and designated but the whole Quran proves Nubuwa of Mohammad with the philosophy of succession to Mohammad (saw) and Mohammad's Authority with respect to God's Mastery. 

I don't know who you are. I don't. For all, I know you are one the sorcerers who is deceiving humanity. People are not to pay attention to the noise of people, as much of the Quran is telling humanity, the sorcery of devils goes with the noise made by misguided humans who oppose the chosen ones.

While in our dealings and interactions we go by what people say,  Quran shows Bani-Israel for example were following sorcery, it shows to the extent they even left the true Creator for a false one made up by false Prophets in which Elyas (as) had to bring them back to the best of all Creators.

I don't know who or who your scholars are. I don't know who are our scholars are. I don't know. I know the families that were chosen as a means to God and understanding his revelations in the past, were opposed by those who claimed to be pious believing leaders that wish to spread their knowledge and guidance, while their motives - as Quran shows - they were the worst and immersed with devils.

I can't be bothered by the praises of a lost people of their scholars sorry. I don't care who you deem righteous Salaf or righteous today.

I chose to rely on light, and I know while fabrications that darken the light are attributed to the family of the reminder, if I focus my attention on the words they left behind, I will find the wisdom and insights I am looking for.

By God - I cannot be defeated by the likes of you or scholars - for God has helped me with a spirit from him despite my severe sins and disastrous slips.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Link

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2017, 02:42:25 AM »
Suratal Hajj

The truth of God and human nature proves judgment day.

If we reflect over our nature and God, we automatically come to believe in judgment day. The same is true of God's guidance which in this Surah we will see is emphasized to be his help.

Who thinks God will not help him....

Indeed to think God will not us or help humans in general is one of the most evil vile things one can attribute to God.

a means connected to the sky.

We saw with the Angels theme and how Mohammad was a means in ascension,  here it is saying if you think God will not help you, let him make a means to God than cut it off, saying it was by the help of God we achieved what we want and than to disbelief in his help and continuing of his connecting us to higher realities is of the worse irrational evils a human can hold.

These two parties fight concerning their Lord.

The ones who believe God guides and helps humanity vs those who wish to disconnect his help and guidance from humanity.

Name of God and one God....

Abraham or Moses or whoever holds the name of God, doesn't change the God reflected through their reminder and illumination.

The captains are captains of the ship because they are the name of God.

The desire of Satan regarding God's recitation cast on the hearts.

All Prophets when they desired guidance and recited, Satan cast a falsehood and tries to do away with the truth of God's Prophet desires.

The false teachings are a trial for hard hearts while those possessing knowledge would know the desire of the Prophet and his recitation clearly through reflecting over its bright signs.

God chooses from Angels And humans Messengers.

Indeed both the hidden and physical intellectual creatures, which beginning of the Surah told us to reflect over our nature from birth to death,  no doubt would have Messengers.

God has chosen you...

He then turns to Ahlulbayt (as) and reminds humanity that they are similarly chosen, and the purpose is to be witnesses on humanity who are guides and leaders as other verses show, and the true kings and so that the Messenger be a witness on them.

Link

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2017, 02:25:42 PM »
Suratal Hajj

It was also stated that among humans is who disputes regarding without a book giving light and without knowledge, and whoever takes that person as an authority, they would lead them to the hell.

Indeed humanity picks leaders that are ignorant as opposed to the help from God, and cut off what out to lead them to God.

Link

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2017, 02:56:42 PM »
Suratal Mominoon

And upon that and upon the ships you are born.

The tree that grows out of Mount Sinai is a lengthy topic with a theme in Quran, but we briefly mention here that it is linked to the issue of leadership without going into details. The ships we are born are also recalled.

Nuh

Nuh and his ship is than recalled, and people also mocked him, and said why a mortal, why not an Angel, etc but something it recalls is that they accused Nuh of wanting to claim superiority over them.

A Messenger from them was sent.

An unnamed Messenger is talked about in Quran, but the message is the same as other Prophets.

The Chiefs disputed with him.

The chiefs taken by the people disputed with the Prophet, which is nothing new and people followed these leaders as opposed to the Messenger from God....

If you obey a mortal like yourselves indeed you are losers.

There is an irony in that this is true. If you obey a mortal as opposed to God, if you obey people like us, you will be in clear loss. The thing is it was the chiefs who were like the people but were accusing the chosen leaders as being like them and that obeying them would be a loss.

He then sent his Messengers continuously after one another.

The Messengers were sent continuously but that didn't guide humanity at the end, and they were rejected.

Moses and Aaron were sent with his signs and clear authority.

The clear authority Messengers have are by his signs and proofs, yet the people rejected the clear authority for that which was based on falsehood and a fleeting perishing world.

Pharoah and his chiefs

The chiefs again lead people against the true leaders of God.

God gave Moses the book that they may receive guidance and made Isa a sign from God.

The guidance what was it? Obviously, it was linked with Moses' successors all the way to Jesus. But the Signs of God and the true book of Moses was rejected in the name following "those learned" of the teachings of Moses.

This is your path, a single path, so they cut off their authority among themselves.

The path to humanity has always been through his chosen ones, they were mostly Messengers in the past, some non-Messenger Prophets, but they were essentially a course and way to God, and they were all the same path and way to God.

Those who believe in God's Ayat

God's Signs prove the true manifest authority and Isa was such a sign.

Will they not ponder over the word?

The word has clear indications of guidance and leadership but people refuse to ponder over the true religion it proves.

Or do they not know the Messenger

The word manifests who the Messenger and the Messenger manifests what the book is, they go together and cannot be separated.

Most hate the truth.

The people hated the truth and that is why they opposed the Messenger.

Or do you ask them a recompense?

The recompense Mohammad (pbuh&hf) asked was not truly a recompense for any wordly benefit as "The recompense of your Lord is best, and he is the best of those who provide sustenance".

And then explaining what Mohammad (pbuh&hf) really is asking through the recompense he does ask "And verily you call them to a straight path".

That is what truly the wage and reward is, it's from one angle not even a recompense, but really a call to the straight path.

The love of the family of Mohammad hence interwines with the truth of God's manifest proofs and knowing Mohammad and recognizing the way that all Messengers in the past were, one path, one way.

Did you think we created you aimlessly?

The purpose of creation is linked with the exalted true King and God's Lordship and the great throne.  If we acknowledge the exaltedness of God to some degree, we will know God would guide us into his Mastery because valuing him and loving him through his name is above all else.

And going back to he beginning of the Surah, it's by God's Name the believers triumphed.