TwelverShia.net Forum

Musnad Rasulullah - Yet another Shia myth (of the Zombie kind)

Ebn Hussein

What do you do when the very foundation of your religion (Imamah/Wilayah myth of so called alleged infallibles) can't be found in the Qur'an? You make up (zombie) stories that only zombie Rafidis can believe ...

Did you know that according to Rafidism there is (of course hidden ...) a hadith book compiled by the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, AFTER his death, a Hadith book, solely written by the Prophet (صل الله عليه و على آله و سلم) himself, basically a:

MUSNAD RASULULLAH

The freaky part is that the Prophet decided to write it just after his death with no witness except 'Ali of course and the Twelvers who share this unique fact with the world (*Salavat*).

Yes, the Prophet waited till he died, then asked Ali (while Ali was performig Ghusl on him!) to lift him up so he (the Prophet) can write a nice Hadith book for the Rafidah. Only problem is, that Hadith book is not relly availible! But don't you worry, for if there is a problem then there is a Rafidi Magician ("scholar") with a solution, and the solution and answer to the whereabouts of this great SAHIH book is that it's of course with the hidden non-functional 12th 'Imam' of the Rafidah.

That's fantastic isn't it? An alleged infallible who possesses the knowledge of the unseen, all previous scriptures+a DIVINE Tafsir by Allah himself (that was rejected by Abu Bakr and 'Omar as per 1001 Majoosi nights) now also possesses a hadith book by RASULULLAH himself!

That's what a Power Ranger "infallible" Imam needs after all, forget about the fallible Rafidi and Muslim Ummah who are in need of all these books (if they actually existed), according to Rafidism it's better that all these books are with someone who is not in need of it anyway!

Listen and watch if you know Arabic how this shameless liar (Yasser Al-Khabith) tells this fairy-tale with a straight face:

http://youtu.be/GDPz0K-o7l4?t=27m44s

Here the source from where these nutters get their khurafaat from:

http://gadir.free.fr/Ar/Ehlibeyt/kutub2/Besairud%20Deracat/ahlulbait/Basaer_Al_Darajat/15.htm

حدثنا الحسن بن علي عن أحمد بن هلال عن ابن عمير عن حفص بن البختري عن أبي عبد الله ع قال قال رسول الله ص لأمير المؤمنين ع إذا أنا مت فغسلني و كفني و حنطني ثم أقعدني و اسألني و اكتب. [بصائر الدرجات, ص : 283, باب في وصية رسول الله ص أمير المؤمنين ع أن يسأله بعد الموت]

On the authority of Al-Hassan Ibn Ali from Ahmad Ibn Hilal from Ibn Omayr from Hafs Al-Bukhturi on Abi Abdillah (Ja'far Al-Sadiq) who said: "The Messsenger of Allah said to the Chief of the Believers ('Ali): "I die wash me (Ghusl) then wrap me (with the kafan then sit me make me sit down and ask me and write everything down." [Basai'r Al-Darajaat, p. 283]

Here another version from Bihar Al-Dhulumaat ("Anwaar") with similar wordings:

روى سعد عن الحسن بن علي الزيتوني ، عن أحمد بن هلال عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن حفص بن البختري ، عن أبي عبدالله عليه السلام قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله لامير المؤمنين عليه السلام : إذا أنا مت فغسلني وكفني ( 2 ) ، وما املي عليك فاكتب ، قلت : ففعل ؟ قال : نعم

On the authority of Sa'ad, on Al-Hassan ibn Ali Al-Zaytuni, on Ahmad ibn Hilal, on Ibn Abi 'Umayr, on Hafs Al-Bukhturi on Abi 'Abdillah (Ja'far Al-Sadiq) who said: The Messsenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings be upon him and his progeny, said to the Chief of the Believers [Ali]: "When I die, wash me (Ghusl), wrap me (with the kafan), and write down what I will tell you." I (Al-Bukhturi) asked (Al-Sadiq): "Did he do that?" He answered: "Yes, he did!" [Bihar Al-Anwar]

Isn't Rafidism fun? Their "scholars" should be put into circuces so the believers can have fun.

Points to ponder over:

- The Prophet, peace be upon him, allegedly compiled his very own book at the hands of 'Ali, a Hadith book with all sorts of sciences and predictions, knowledge that the Rafidah and the Muslims are deprived of.

- He (allegedly) did not do this in the presence of his companions whom he raised for over 23 years, he rather chose to do that in seclusion with his cousins with no witnesses, worse, he did that after his demise in a form of a ghost!

This my ladies and gentlemen is the illogical Rafidi Deen, full of contradictions and superstitions.

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Re: Musnad Rasulullah - Yet another Shia myth (of the Zombie kind)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »
Lol! The mukhalif makes fun of this hadith and calls it a hadith book when it could simply be some wasaya to Amir Al-Mu'mineen (as), it could be instructions telling him what to do after the Prophet passes away, it could be legal rulings, and it could be predictions of what will happen in the future, it could be family matters.

I mean why is this hadith wrong, but the hadith of the calamity of Thursday correct? 23 years around his companions and the Prophet decided to write down something, in his final days, which will prevent them from going ASTRAY? Why didn't he do that before? And in the end he didn't even write it down!

Wowie. Typical of the mukhalifeen to create a problem when there isn't even a problem.

Oh and btw I love how the mukhalifeen tell us how the Shi'a (the true believers of Islam and the thorn in the eyes of the innovators and mushriks) are liberal when quoting Sunni sources without looking at the chains of the narrations, and then when it comes to us (I find this a lot in the ghaybah threads) they just pick out whatever.

Not that I have an issue with this hadith (I don't know if it's sahih or not) I just wanted to let that out. The mukhalifeen are so funny sometimes  8) ;)
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »
The Zombie stories gets even funnier and freakier:

Rafidi fairy-tales (Shia hadiths) also inform us that the Prophet, Peace and Blessings be upon him, after his (i.e. Prophet's) demise! How so? Well, 'Ali pulled out his best card, he invoked Rasulullah who came back IN FLESH (Raj'ah before Raj'ah, ultimate Zombism) to tell "naughty" Abu Bakr off (The moron Yassir Al-Habib mentions that narration in the video I've posted in the opening post) and to refute him and to give back 'Ali his toys ("Velyaaaayaaaat"):

(244, 244, 244)بحارالأنوار ج : 22 ص : 551 ير، [بصائر الدرجات
 ير، بصائر الدرجات محمد بن الحسين عن الحكم بن المسكين عن أبي سعيد المكاري عن أبي عبد الله ع قال إن أمير المؤمنين ع أتى أبا بكر فقال له أما أمرك رسول الله ص أن تطيعني فقال لا ولو أمرني لفعلت قال فانطلق بنا إلى مسجد قباء فإذا رسول الله ص يصلي فلما انصرف قال علي ع يا رسول الله إني قلت لأبي بكر أمرك الله ورسوله أن تطيعني فقال لا فقال رسول الله ص قد أمرتك فأطعه قال فخرج فلقي عمر وهو ذعر فقال له ما لك فقال قال لي رسول الله ص كذا وكذا فقال تبا لأمة ولوك
أمرهم أما تعرف سحر بني هاشم

بحارالأنوار ج : 27 ص : 304
ير، [بصائر الدرجات] محمد بن الحسين عن الحكم بن مسكين عن أبي سعيد المكاري عن أبي عبد الله ع قال إن أمير المؤمنين ع أتى أبا بكر فقال له أما أمرك رسول الله ص أن تطيعني فقال لا ولو أمرني لفعلت قال فانطلق بنا إلى مسجد قباء فإذا رسول الله ص يصلي فلما انصرف قال علي ع يا رسول الله إني قلت لأبي بكر أمرك الله ورسوله أن تعطيني فقال لا فقال رسول الله صقد أمرتك فأطعه قال فخرج فلقي عمر وهو ذعر فقال له ما لك فقالقال لي رسول الله ص كذا وكذا فقال تبا لأمة ولوك أمرهم أما تعرف سحر بني هاشم

On the authority of Muhammad ibn Al-Hussein from Al-Hakam ibn Miskeen from Abi Saeed Al-Mikari from Abi Abdillah (Al-Sadiq) who said: "The Chief of the Believers (Ali) came to Abu Bakr and said: "Did not the Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- ordered you to obey me"? (Abu Bakr replied): "No, and if he had ordered me to do so, I would have done so". He (Ali) said: "Meet me at Qubaa mosque."

When the Messenger of Allah finished finished his prayer (at the Qubaa Mosque), Ali told him: "O Messenger of Allah! I've asked Abu Bakr that Allah and his Messenger have ordered him to obey me, he denied it." The Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- said (to Abu Bakr who arrived): "I've ordered you (Abu Bakr) to obey (Ali), so do it!"

Abu Bakr was frightened (seeing the Prophet after his death) and left and met Omar. Omar asked him: "What's wrong with you?" Abu Bakr said: "The Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- told me so-and-so." Thereof Omar said: "Woe to a nation [...], are you not aware of the sorcery of the Bani Hashim"? [Basaa'ir Al-Darajaaat also in Bihar Al-Anwaar, vol. 22]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 05:52:12 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:50:37 PM »
The whole point of this topic is that the Rafida Mushrikeen, just like some extremists Sufis fabricated narrations telling the gullible that the prophet did not die AT ALL, only his physical body died, but he wanders around in the Dunya and can even appear in FLESH in Dunya, same khurafaat from Khurafaafi people. As for its authenticity:

As you can see from the retard Yasser Al-Khabith, they actually narrate this crap with a straight face, so it is them who randomly pick from their books, the more superstious the better it seems to them, so also make sure to give them a taste of their own medicine.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »
Lol the Sunni (and the Sunnah from you people is bara') is making fun of this hadith when it mentions a miracle of Allah and it is a hujjah upon #1 and if correct, only highlights his stubborness.

Nothing "zombie" about the dead being revived. Simply a mu'jiza. In fact, I would recommend you to listen to what Al-Suyuti wrote about the Prophets, in one of the threads I started  ;) ya mukhalif
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:03:23 PM by Ebn Hussein »
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 05:59:29 PM »

I mean why is this hadith wrong, but the hadith of the calamity of Thursday correct? 23 years around his companions and the Prophet decided to write down something, in his final days, which will prevent them from going ASTRAY? Why didn't he do that before? And in the end he didn't even write it down!

Obviously only a Rafidi sees no contradictions in such nonsensical fabrications and compares it with something completely different.

1. He decided to write something down and HE himself (although a group in his house according to the very same narration you Zindiqs misuse) ASKED everybody to get out and did not write his wasiyah but acc. to SAHIH narrations told his Wasiyah (see Musnad of Imam Ahmad)

2. Him NOT writing it down (despite having the SUPPORT of a WHOLE group inside the house who wanted to bring pen and paper) PROVES that it was not a necc. to write it down, otherwise he would have done so, and whoever says otherwise accuses him of not having completed his mission.

3. Rasiztul-Khamis narration can't be compared to an obvious fabrications where the Prophet appears like a zombie in FLESH just after his death to write down an ENTIRE book in seclusion and refutes Abu Bakr in seclusion. Go on, believe in that crap, Rafidah believe in much worse, you are right.

(the true believers of Islam and the thorn in the eyes of the innovators and mushriks)

A Mushrik Rafidi, with a Mushrik dictator as his avatar and a Mushrik name calls others innovators and Mushriks. Wallahi you Rafidah are pure entertainment, created for the Hellfire and our fun.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »
Lol the Sunni (and the Sunnah from you people is bara') is making fun of this hadith when it mentions a miracle of Allah and it is a hujjah upon #1 and if correct, only highlights his stubborness.

Nothing "zombie" about the dead being revived. Simply a mu'jiza. In fact, I would recommend you to listen to what Al-Suyuti wrote about the Prophets, in one of the threads I started  ;) ya mukhalif

Suyuti also defended the Hadhra of the Sufis, so what? Unlike you Mushriks we don't take any scholar as a Rabb besides Allah, that's a trait for you guys and your Iranian Ayatullaats.

BTW in Rafidism we have several Raj'ahs now:

1. Prophet comes back in FLESH straight after his death
2. Prophet and Imams will come back before Qiyamah to rule the world (offical Raj'ah no. 1).

Yes, nothing wrong with that crap, pure Islam and a "thorn" in the eyes of the "innovators" LOL

I am finished with you despicable Zindiq.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 06:10:01 PM »
The Zombie stories gets even funnier and freakier:

Rafidi fairy-tales (Shia hadiths) also inform us that the Prophet, Peace and Blessings be upon him, after his (i.e. Prophet's) demise! How so? Well, 'Ali pulled out his best card, he invoked Rasulullah who came back IN FLESH (Raj'ah before Raj'ah, ultimate Zombism) to tell "naughty" Abu Bakr off (The moron Yassir Al-Habib mentions that narration in the video I've posted in the opening post) and to refute him and to give back 'Ali his toys ("Velyaaaayaaaat"):

(244, 244, 244)بحارالأنوار ج : 22 ص : 551 ير، [بصائر الدرجات
 ير، بصائر الدرجات محمد بن الحسين عن الحكم بن المسكين عن أبي سعيد المكاري عن أبي عبد الله ع قال إن أمير المؤمنين ع أتى أبا بكر فقال له أما أمرك رسول الله ص أن تطيعني فقال لا ولو أمرني لفعلت قال فانطلق بنا إلى مسجد قباء فإذا رسول الله ص يصلي فلما انصرف قال علي ع يا رسول الله إني قلت لأبي بكر أمرك الله ورسوله أن تطيعني فقال لا فقال رسول الله ص قد أمرتك فأطعه قال فخرج فلقي عمر وهو ذعر فقال له ما لك فقال قال لي رسول الله ص كذا وكذا فقال تبا لأمة ولوك
أمرهم أما تعرف سحر بني هاشم

بحارالأنوار ج : 27 ص : 304
ير، [بصائر الدرجات] محمد بن الحسين عن الحكم بن مسكين عن أبي سعيد المكاري عن أبي عبد الله ع قال إن أمير المؤمنين ع أتى أبا بكر فقال له أما أمرك رسول الله ص أن تطيعني فقال لا ولو أمرني لفعلت قال فانطلق بنا إلى مسجد قباء فإذا رسول الله ص يصلي فلما انصرف قال علي ع يا رسول الله إني قلت لأبي بكر أمرك الله ورسوله أن تعطيني فقال لا فقال رسول الله صقد أمرتك فأطعه قال فخرج فلقي عمر وهو ذعر فقال له ما لك فقالقال لي رسول الله ص كذا وكذا فقال تبا لأمة ولوك أمرهم أما تعرف سحر بني هاشم

On the authority of Muhammad ibn Al-Hussein from Al-Hakam ibn Miskeen from Abi Saeed Al-Mikari from Abi Abdillah (Al-Sadiq) who said: "The Chief of the Believers (Ali) came to Abu Bakr and said: "Did not the Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- ordered you to obey me"? (Abu Bakr replied): "No, and if he had ordered me to do so, I would have done so". He (Ali) said: "Meet me at Qubaa mosque."

When the Messenger of Allah finished finished his prayer (at the Qubaa Mosque), Ali told him: "O Messenger of Allah! I've asked Abu Bakr that Allah and his Messenger have ordered him to obey me, he denied it." The Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- said (to Abu Bakr who arrived): "I've ordered you (Abu Bakr) to obey (Ali), so do it!"

Abu Bakr was frightened (seeing the Prophet after his death) and left and met Omar. Omar asked him: "What's wrong with you?" Abu Bakr said: "The Messenger of Allah -Blessings be upon him and his progeny- told me so-and-so." Thereof Omar said: "Woe to a nation [...], are you not aware of the sorcery of the Bani Hashim"? [Basaa'ir Al-Darajaaat also in Bihar Al-Anwaar, vol. 22]

Rafida themselves are often ashamed of this narration here one of their top channels cutting a speech of one of their Ayatullats with regards to the narration above ...

WATCH HERE:

https://youtu.be/I8JpwSrfODA

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »
same khurafaat from Khurafaafi people.

Lol!!!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 06:13:58 PM »

Obviously only a Rafidi sees no contradictions in such nonsensical fabrications and compares it with something completely different.

1. He decided to write something down and HE himself (although a group in his house according to the very same narration you Zindiqs misuse) ASKED everybody to get out and did not write his wasiyah but acc. to SAHIH narrations told his Wasiyah (see Musnad of Imam Ahmad)

2. Him NOT writing it down (despite having the SUPPORT of a WHOLE group inside the house who wanted to bring pen and paper) PROVES that it was not a necc. to write it down, otherwise he would have done so, and whoever says otherwise accuses him of not having completed his mission.

3. Rasiztul-Khamis narration can't be compared to an obvious fabrications where the Prophet appears like a zombie in FLESH just after his death to write down an ENTIRE book in seclusion and refutes Abu Bakr in seclusion. Go on, believe in that crap, Rafidah believe in much worse, you are right.

(the true believers of Islam and the thorn in the eyes of the innovators and mushriks)

A Mushrik Rafidi, with a Mushrik dictator as his avatar and a Mushrik name calls others innovators and Mushriks. Wallahi you Rafidah are pure entertainment, created for the Hellfire and our fun.

Hahahaha wallahi the religion of the mukhalifeen is so. No wonder why we say you people are not mu'mins, imagine a mu'min having such pathetic beliefs!

1- And why is it different here, ya mukhalif? It is the same thing! He told something to Ali and Ali wrote it down! Whatever it was, in the end got passed onto Ali.

2- Lol. Irrelevant to the topic.

3- Lol. You see this is where the issue comes. Funny mukhalifs. You people have a hard time believing Allah is capable of anything, if Allah wants to revive his Prophet he can. If Allah wants to revive his Prophet so the legitimate successor of his Prophet can write down a book, he can!

Hahahahaha you people make issues out nothing. This is a non-issue for sure, but it seems you people are running out of the threads.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Oh and the last part, "mushrik rafidhi", says the one who believes Allah has a foot he will use to put out the fire on the Day of Judgement. Lol. If that isn't shirk and zandaqa, I don't know what is.

محور المقاومة والممانعة

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 06:17:59 PM »
What's all the "hahaha" all about, shows you are very insecure, a silly Majoosi :D

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 06:24:04 PM »

Suyuti also defended the Hadhra of the Sufis, so what? Unlike you Mushriks we don't take any scholar as a Rabb besides Allah, that's a trait for you guys and your Iranian Ayatullaats.

BTW in Rafidism we have several Raj'ahs now:

1. Prophet comes back in FLESH straight after his death
2. Prophet and Imams will come back before Qiyamah to rule the world (offical Raj'ah no. 1).

Yes, nothing wrong with that crap, pure Islam and a "thorn" in the eyes of the "innovators" LOL

I am finished with you despicable Zindiq.

I just want to know if you are consistent or if you are simply another dishonest nasibi. Do you dare call Al-Suyuti, one of the ulama of Ahlul Sunnah (bid'ah) a mushrik? Please do so for the sake of consistency.

No you don't have rabbis, but you have those who you call sahaba especially those who narrate a lot of hadith, I see them like I see those who wrote some of the "books of the Bible". Adalat Al-Sahaba, even a fool knows how stupid this concept is.

The first one is not a raj'ah, it is simply a miracle. Did you know Prophet Uzair came back from the dead too? Do you know we don't call that a raj'ah?

Lol. Keep crying ya mukhalif. Joke threads like this are comedic in so many ways, but hey atleast I get a laugh out of it.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 06:27:04 PM »
What's all the "hahaha" all about, shows you are very insecure, a silly Majoosi :D

I laugh a lot when I see joke threads. The insecure ones are the ones who make issues out of things that are not a problem, like the creator of this comedic pathetic excuse of "exposing the rawafidh and their zombie beliefs".

When I read the title first I cracked up and thought he was not serious, when I read the thread I realised how foolish the mukhalifs really are.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 06:29:55 PM »
Desperation causes insults, I like how you were ignored most of the time, I will have fun with you though and answer:

First of all, you retards don't understand 'Adalah al-Sahabah you idiots think it's a form of 'Isma like you have for your 12 Power Rangers

Secondly, not every fabrication fabricated by heretics like your sect can be put under the rug and justified as a karamah/miracle, especially not such a retarded one where the Prophet writes a whole book just after being washed in SECLUSION with his cousins. Such a nonsense and obvious batini fabrication, don't compare this to authentic miracles of Prophets, you desperate Majoosi.

You don't even understand that we don't call you MUSHIRKS for such khurafi stories, these stories are khurafat, not shirk, you are Mushriks for other well known reasons.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 06:32:30 PM »
Btw I find it funny when they call us "majoosis" but they are the ones who believe that Allah has a foot and sits on a throne. Almost reminds you of Zeus and Greek mythology.

Might make a thread about why I believe the Sunnites took their innovation of "hands on your chest/stomach when praying" from the majoos themselves.

Laughable!
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 06:44:22 PM »
Desperation causes insults, I like how you were ignored most of the time, I will have fun with you though and answer:

First of all, you retards don't understand 'Adalah al-Sahabah you idiots think it's a form of 'Isma like you have for your 12 Power Rangers

Secondly, not every fabrication fabricated by heretics like your sect can be put under the rug and justified as a karamah/miracle, especially not such a retarded one where the Prophet writes a whole book just after being washed in SECLUSION with his cousins. Such a nonsense and obvious batini fabrication, don't compare this to authentic miracles of Prophets, you desperate Majoosi.

You don't even understand that we don't call you MUSHIRKS for such khurafi stories, these stories are khurafat, not shirk, you are Mushriks for other well known reasons.

"Desperation causes insults" ROFL. I have been at the recieving end of most of these insults "majoosi, mushrik, zindeeq" etc... by you and your friend who is called Ebn Yazid. So kind of ironic, but I believe it is you people who are getting desperate and realising how pathetic your comments are!

1 - "retards" lol ironic how you mention that after you said I am desperate. Anyway, going on, the isma we have for the Imams of the Muslims and the thorns in the eyes of the mubtadi'een is the same exact isma we have for the Prophets of Allah. Just as the Nabi is infallible, so is the wasi. Infallible from both major and small sins. As for adalat al-sahaba, the reason why it is funny is because the sahaba literally fought each other. Our Imams never had battles with each other. Oh but "ijtahada fa aktha" hahahaha. Lol.

You sound like the non-Muslims who accuse the Muslims of believing in fairytales because they can't get their head around miracles.

Read this:

And Tabarani and Bayhaqi narrated with an authentic chain of transmission from Hukaymah daughter of Umaymah from her mother (Umaymah) who said, the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) had a wooden bowl in which He used to urinate which was placed under his bed. One night he searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, “Where is the bowl?” The members of the house replied “Barrah, the slave girl of Umm Salamah, drank it.” (Barrah had come with Umm Salamah from Habashah with her.)
The Prophet (S) replied, “Surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall!”

To the non-Muslim that sounds disgusting and despicable, even though it is in your books. But you, ya zindeeq, it is easy for you to believe. And yet you believe this, but you deny the hadith at the top, which is simply the dead being brought back alive. You fool!

Now, one of the reasons why you believe we are mushriks (whilst you people are the real mushriks and zanadiqa) have been highlighted above by your friend Ebn Yazid, and I mentioned that the one you call Al-Suyuti said similar things. So reply to that, you arrogant Nasibi!
محور المقاومة والممانعة

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 07:30:39 PM »

"Desperation causes insults" ROFL. I have been at the recieving end of most of these insults "majoosi, mushrik, zindeeq" etc... by you and your friend who is called Ebn Yazid. So kind of ironic, but I believe it is you people who are getting desperate and realising how pathetic your comments are!

1 - "retards" lol ironic how you mention that after you said I am desperate. Anyway, going on, the isma we have for the Imams of the Muslims and the thorns in the eyes of the mubtadi'een is the same exact isma we have for the Prophets of Allah. Just as the Nabi is infallible, so is the wasi. Infallible from both major and small sins. As for adalat al-sahaba, the reason why it is funny is because the sahaba literally fought each other. Our Imams never had battles with each other. Oh but "ijtahada fa aktha" hahahaha. Lol.

You sound like the non-Muslims who accuse the Muslims of believing in fairytales because they can't get their head around miracles.

Read this:

And Tabarani and Bayhaqi narrated with an authentic chain of transmission from Hukaymah daughter of Umaymah from her mother (Umaymah) who said, the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) had a wooden bowl in which He used to urinate which was placed under his bed. One night he searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, “Where is the bowl?” The members of the house replied “Barrah, the slave girl of Umm Salamah, drank it.” (Barrah had come with Umm Salamah from Habashah with her.)
The Prophet (S) replied, “Surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall!”

To the non-Muslim that sounds disgusting and despicable, even though it is in your books. But you, ya zindeeq, it is easy for you to believe. And yet you believe this, but you deny the hadith at the top, which is simply the dead being brought back alive. You fool!

Now, one of the reasons why you believe we are mushriks (whilst you people are the real mushriks and zanadiqa) have been highlighted above by your friend Ebn Yazid, and I mentioned that the one you call Al-Suyuti said similar things. So reply to that, you arrogant Nasibi!

This is ridiculous. Qiyas is haram in shiism yet you guys employ it in the most pathetic ways. The prophet saws is infallible in the sense of properly conveying the message. However, when he allegedly appointed Ali at Ghadir, it wasn't lived up to. So, either the prophet saws did not properly inform the masses of the appointment, or, everyone knew and refused to accept. And according to shii books, denying one imam is apostasy. Prophets are not infallible from minor sins, as the case with Adam(as) and the forbidden fruit

As for adalat Al-Sahaba, it's a concept that exists in shii teachings. The fact that the sahaba fought each other thus nulling is fallacious. Ali never made takfir on the armies at Jamal, Siffeen, or even Nahrawan. The people at nahrawan actually went as far as to declare Ali ra to be a kafir. Your imams never fought each other? Pats on the back mate. Apart from imams 1-3, a good portion of them didn't do much for the ummah. According to the shia books, they're taqqiyah was at the point where their students couldn't even distinguish lie from truth. Your imams concealed the truth due to fear, yet the prophet saws continued preaching even though he was a walking target. Even after several assassination attempts, he still preached open.

And you're aware that shia books say it's okay to eat the imaam's poop, right? Anwar Al-Wilaya pg. 440
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:33:22 PM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 08:05:17 PM »

Read this:

This is ridiculous. Qiyas is haram in shiism yet you guys employ it in the most pathetic ways. The prophet saws is infallible in the sense of properly conveying the message. However, when he allegedly appointed Ali at Ghadir, it wasn't lived up to. So, either the prophet saws did not properly inform the masses of the appointment, or, everyone knew and refused to accept. And according to shii books, denying one imam is apostasy. Prophets are not infallible from minor sins, as the case with Adam(as) and the forbidden fruit

As for adalat Al-Sahaba, it's a concept that exists in shii teachings. The fact that the sahaba fought each other thus nulling is fallacious. Ali never made takfir on the armies at Jamal, Siffeen, or even Nahrawan. The people at nahrawan actually went as far as to declare Ali ra to be a kafir. Your imams never fought each other? Pats on the back mate. Apart from imams 1-3, a good portion of them didn't do much for the ummah. According to the shia books, they're taqqiyah was at the point where their students couldn't even distinguish lie from truth. Your imams concealed the truth due to fear, yet the prophet saws continued preaching even though he was a walking target. Even after several assassination attempts, he still preached open.

And you're aware that shia books say it's okay to eat the imaam's poop, right? Anwar Al-Wilaya pg. 440

Finally, an actual discussion without throwing zindeeq everywhere. Alhamdulillah. Okay let's discuss.

1) where was the qiyas in my statement? I never said because the Prophet is infallible, that means the successor has to be infallible. I was explaining our view of infallibility to the user who mocked it, and said we believe the Imams were just as infallible as the Holy Prophets.

I know what your madhab believes, that the Prophets are protected from error in tabligh and major sins. We say that too, but we add small sins to that list as well. I wasn't trying to prove anything, only willing to explain our beliefs to the mocker.

The Prophet did properly tell the masses, yet a great number, the overwhelming number, turned their back on Imam Ali (as) and wilayah. Only a handful believed or came to his support. So yes, it is as you said. And yes, to disbelieve in one is like disbelieving in all of them.

As for adalat al-sahaba existing in Tashayyu, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're implying that Imam Ali (as) never made takfir of those who fought him, many Shi'a scholars agree with that. That is because some were outwardly Muslim (the ahkam of Islam are binding on them) but their batin is kufr, and their akhira is being ressurrected as kuffar. Just as the mukhalifeen

This is what many Shi'a scholars believe, such as Al-Khoei and Al-Khomeini. They say those who fought Ali for worldly reasons and not due to, say, nasb, are not to be called kuffar outwardly. Of course there are disagreements. And this reliable hadith makes it clear those who fought Ali are more evil than those who fought the Prophet, and implies they rejected Islam:

http://www.revivingalislam.com/2012/01/how-evil-are-those-who-fought-ali.html?m=1

There's only disagreements about whether they are kafir outwardly, whilst their batin or their ressurection with the kuffar in the akhira, I have not seen a denial of that from any Shi'a scholar.

As for taqiyyah, it was for the wellbeing of the Ummah. The Imams (as) dying would be catastrophic for the Ummah.

As for the last bit, you do realise I didn't post the hadith about drinking urine to mock Sunni hadiths? I posted it to reply to Ebm Hussein who was mocking what he calls "zombie hadiths". The point of posting that hadith was to tell him that he is acting like those non-Muslims who call hadiths "fairytales" or "disgusting" just because they sound "strange".
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 08:43:34 PM »
your badge of honour is Majoosi not Rafidi. Ans your username is they  I of an evil kafir and so was your avatar that  I you clearly  a change, it's like Allah wants you  a Mushriks
a to be exposed at your own hands, subhanallah.

As for mocking: Ya Miskeen, Ahlussunnah do believe in karamat, however not from Ahl Al-Zandaqa and certainly not zombie stories that are obvious fabrications due to inability of Rafidi scholars to prove Imamah of 12 (heck, even from the Sunnah they can't hence their scholars admit that even the Ghadir incident is ambiguous!).

You shallow understanding makes you think that we can't call nothing superstitious or a zombie story because kuffar call all of Islam a big fairy tale or qiyama a zombie resurrection? ثكلتك امك يا مجوسي we don't care what kuffar or Rawafilth think, to us khurafat is everything not approved by Islam and in contradiction with our Usul, so by necessity zombie stories of Rawafilth are khurafat to us so are stories by Sufis and any big name.

Heck, read Kitab alruh by Ibn Al Qayyim, you think a true Sunni will shy away to call it a collection of khurafat because it's a book of a student of Ibn Taymiyyah, you think we shy away? No ya Zindiq, the truth is more beloved to us, so don't play the name game it doesn't work.

ps: As for drinking camel and cow piss, then this is an approved practices in your Majoosi religion don't let me bombard you with ahadith that your own fuquha act upon.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 08:53:31 PM »
But you, ya zindeeq, it is easy for you to believe. And yet you believe this, but you deny the hadith at the top, which is simply the dead being brought back alive. You foo

Honestly you are a prime example proving why the scholars repeatedly stated that the Rafidah are the most deprived of aql of all sect. You silly batini, so you think he issue here is the raising of the dead? We are Muslims, we believe thar Allah will reurrect and raise all dead back to life. The issue here is the matn, the clear fabrication the desperate attempt to create a scenario where Ali's Wilaya (khurafah lie) is defended by the Prophet himself just after his ghusl, i.e. he's not even buried yet he comes back in flesh and worships in the quba masjid and battles abu Bakr and compiles an entire book. Yes only a retard believes in such a desperate fabrication and even a bigger retard will compare it to miracles like drinking urine of the best creation or him splitting the moon etc.

In fact this narrstion is an insult to the Prophet saws as he doesn't speak on his own yet wrote down an entire book and passed it to a single man who never wrote a book, cursed are those who hide the scriptures, like the Jews.

as for Majoos, no doubt you are:

https://youtu.be/ck0IdszuUL4

as for hands on the chest: Miskeen, check the blog you copy paste from, Nader the Rafidi exposed the inconsistency of you lot with his post about how putting ones hand on the chest during prayer is a sunnah for Rafidi women. Yes, women only, but nonetheless, no Rafidi can argue that they got it from Majoos. As for silly statue comparison: The most retarded argument, besides those statues are not Persian they are Semite Babylonian who were not Majoos.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:58:41 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله