TwelverShia.net Forum

My New Book on Islamic Caliphate!

Hani

My New Book on Islamic Caliphate!
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »
al-Salamu `Alaykum,

After some major edits to the text of my book, I decided to publish on Amazon (Kindle) and Smashwords (PDF). This is by far the most in-depth book on the details of Successorship and Khilafah after the passing of the Prophet (saw). If you read it, you do not need to read anything else besides it and will be familiar with the full historical events of how the first Caliphs came to power.

Islamic leadership after Muhammad (peace be upon him) Amazon Kindle Edition [Simple text document, best viewed by Kindle devices – English Only] (price $7.99)

Islamic leadership after Muhammad (peace be upon him) Smashwords Edition [PDF version, organized and accessible – contains English & Arabic texts] (price $8.99)

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

Re: My New Book on Islamic Caliphate!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:44:59 AM »
Thanks for writing this. I will purchase it and give a read.

Hani

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
Thanks for writing this. I will purchase it and give a read.

Salam,

That would be great Jazak-Allah Khayr, looking forward to seeing your review and rating.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 10:44:06 PM »
I just converted it into ePub format for Smashwords + 12% of the book can be viewed as a sample.