TwelverShia.net Forum

My New Book on Islamic Caliphate!

Mythbuster1

Re: My New Book on Islamic Caliphate!
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 01:55:01 PM »
We believe it's in the Qoran and you don't. We believe that the Qoran and Sunah aren't and can't be silent on such an important matter, the successor to Muhammad (s), but you believe they're silent. The difference, we have nothing to hide and no one to protect, but you have the immature and coincidental decision in Saqifa to hide and to protect its characters. This is what it's all about.

Yea......right....you have the most to hide and have more secrets to protect a hidden character in a cave somewhere?!....

......YOUR IMAM THE 12th IS IN FACT HIDING AND HE NEEDS PROTECTION HENCE HIM HIDING AND HIS LOCATION BEING SECRET AND NOTHING IN HISTORY OR QURAN OR SUNNAH REGARDING SUCH DIVINE IMAMATE.....

.......yet saqifa was open and people chose by shura (which is in Quran), the ones who ruled after are WELL known in Islam and have history written about them, also Quran and sunnah openly praises them leaders from the early muhajirs, infact they are blessed with paradise.

This is the reality.

iceman

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 04:30:09 PM »
Yea......right....you have the most to hide and have more secrets to protect a hidden character in a cave somewhere?!....

......YOUR IMAM THE 12th IS IN FACT HIDING AND HE NEEDS PROTECTION HENCE HIM HIDING AND HIS LOCATION BEING SECRET AND NOTHING IN HISTORY OR QURAN OR SUNNAH REGARDING SUCH DIVINE IMAMATE.....

.......yet saqifa was open and people chose by shura (which is in Quran), the ones who ruled after are WELL known in Islam and have history written about them, also Quran and sunnah openly praises them leaders from the early muhajirs, infact they are blessed with paradise.

This is the reality.

Allow me to help you. Would you mind telling me what we so desperately have to hide or need to protect?

Ah, Mahdi and occultation. Allow me to inform you about occultation and hiding. These are two completely different things. Occultation has to do with Allah and according to his order where as hiding has to do with you and it's down to you.

As far as occultation is concerned there are two more in occultation, Khizar and Jesus whom you are always hesitant to mention and talk about. Sunis as well as Shia believe in Mahdi.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:34:14 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »
There is no dispute that a saviour will come to save mankind an to remove cruelty and unjustice from this world. But why? What is the need? Religion has been completed and Allah has fulfilled his favours upon us. We have the Islamic Caliphate which took place from Saqifa so what's the need for a saviour sent by Allah? Ever asked yourself this? Surely something isn't right. Surely something has gone wrong and will continue to go wrong to such an extent that Allah will send someone. So ponder over this.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 10:41:19 AM »
My book is 99% composed of historical texts taken from about 40 or so books that I reviewed. Total are 123 pages of rich useful info without any filler content, it contains more details than any book on the subject including what you mentioned regarding Sa'd.

[No joke] What is not in it that could be interesting?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2018, 04:31:42 PM »
BTW this book is now available for FREE on twelvershia.net
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا