TwelverShia.net Forum

Masked Ghuluw of today's Rafidah

Furkan

Re: Masked Ghuluw of today's Rafidah
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »
They also put those miniature tombs of hazrat Hussain under a cooker on ashura and say it's a miracle of Hussain (ra).

I laughed so much when I heard that.

Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Sheikh

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 09:29:09 PM »
Learn Arabic to communicate with the Hidden Imam, he is bad in Persian, so letter should be in Arabic :D
Can someone please translate?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 10:26:57 PM »

lol I am not sure if it real or fake but it is funny.

It says: Dear visitors, before throwing your letters make sure it is written in Arabic. Since it has been narrated that Imam Zaman (ajf) is not familiar with Farsi.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 10:32:15 PM »
Looks photoshopped.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 03:38:37 AM »
You still haven't told me that the core belief of the Muslims is that there has been 124,000 Messengers. Now this is a lot of Messengers. Can you prove this from the Quran??? I will give you many things which either are principals or attached to them, they are core beliefs and your job is to prove them from the Quran. Lets see how well you get on, since you want this and that from the Quran.

Sheikh

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 06:36:32 AM »

It says: Dear visitors, before throwing your letters make sure it is written in Arabic. Since it has been narrated that Imam Zaman (ajf) is not familiar with Farsi.
lol that is really funny.  I saw a video on the YouTube one time of a Shiite that used to follow Ahmed Al-Hassan (the Mahdi/Yemani guy) and she said that she changed her mind because she wrote a question to the real 12th Imam in German and the Imam supposedly responded, whereas Ahmed Al-Hassan does not know German.

(The "response", by the way, was her opening Tafsir Al-Askari, a fabricated book, and seeing a sentence that somewhat related to the question she asked.)

She wrote the question by writing it on a piece of paper and throwing it in a water well.

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 09:33:49 AM »

I think it is real,as there is a ritual of Letter-Dropping  in Zamkaran . This notice is on the wall beside the gate and it is marked with red. In the photo(right side) it is shown separately

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 09:36:47 AM »
Looks photoshopped.

Just marked the Notice  on the wall beside the gate and it is marked  with red in the real photo(Left Side). Then  the photo(right side) it is shown separately :D

Hani

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »
You still haven't told me that the core belief of the Muslims is that there has been 124,000 Messengers. Now this is a lot of Messengers. Can you prove this from the Quran??? I will give you many things which either are principals or attached to them, they are core beliefs and your job is to prove them from the Quran. Lets see how well you get on, since you want this and that from the Quran.

Okay, I'll give you a lovely answer, Qur'an mentions that there had been many prophets and messengers, the Sunnah mentions the total number.

Now you said that not everything can be found in the Qur'an, I say: Okay that's good, since it's not in the Qur'an then show us from the Sunnah of Rasul-Allah (saw) where did he say that `Ali can hear us wherever we are, or that `Ali can recite the entire Qur'an in one minute, or that `Ali can control the clouds and weather and whatever mumbo-jumbo your sect attributes to him.

Go on, we're waiting.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 11:54:53 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 02:33:02 PM »
O ya!!!
I remember from the Topic of Quran and Prophets...
Shia of my locality saying that, "If Allah can keep Isa(a.s.) lifted and making alive for 2000+ years, then what is the problem with our Imam being ghayab for 1200 years? "