TwelverShia.net Forum

Reason of occultation and common sence.

Adil

Re: Reason of occultation and common sence.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2020, 10:53:39 PM »
[Solomon] said, "O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"
27:39

A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."
27:40

Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you."
27:41

A jinn has such powers. And what did the one say who had the knowledge from the Scripture? And you're saying that it's impossible for any other beings (Imams) to have knowledge of the Scripture and the unseen?

Why on earth has Allah given and mentioned these examples in the Qur'an about the past? For you to do the same as people from the previous nations did? Suspicion and doubt? I don't expect you to accept anything. I know Saqifa and your desired companions go down badly. This is what everything you bring and say depends and evolves around.

If the imams had such powers than why did some of them spend their lives in taqqiyah (such as Jafar as siddiq)? Why did others lose to other men who had no special powers?

Hey it's not our fault the imams failed to teach shiaism to the people properly. Dudes apparently had super powers but still let sunni rulers overpower them for no reason whatsoever. Blame your imams for us not being able to accept what you accept. Or maybe your imams were actually normal good Muslims and your shia predecessors ascribed lies to them... Hmmm I wonder what's more likely.

Soccer

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2020, 07:28:08 AM »
There is a verse in Chapter 5 of Quran, in which the people of Moses want Moses singly to take on all the oppressors, kind of like what he did with Pharaoh and his followers while they just sit and watch.

Your logic although not exactly the same, is asking for something on those lines.

iceman

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 07:06:03 PM »
If the imams had such powers than why did some of them spend their lives in taqqiyah (such as Jafar as siddiq)? Why did others lose to other men who had no special powers?

Hey it's not our fault the imams failed to teach shiaism to the people properly. Dudes apparently had super powers but still let sunni rulers overpower them for no reason whatsoever. Blame your imams for us not being able to accept what you accept. Or maybe your imams were actually normal good Muslims and your shia predecessors ascribed lies to them... Hmmm I wonder what's more likely.

"If the imams had such powers than why did some of them spend their lives in taqqiyah (such as Jafar as siddiq)?"

First of all you need to learn and understand what taqqiyah is. The Imams duty and job was to protect and defend the message. And it is not necessary that to protect and defend always had to be through might, aggression and via the sword or bullet or through push and shove. The Imams duty and job is also to be a role model for the average and common person as well as Muslim. You don't deal with every situation and face every condition with the same stance and have the same response. Circumstances need to be considered.

"Why did others lose to other men who had no special powers?"

It's not about winning and losing or about might and power. It's about having might and power and still be able to handle and deal with situations and conditions in the right and civil way. This is the test and where greatness lies. You don't understand. That's fine. I'll make you understand. No problem.

Soccer

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2020, 11:05:48 PM »

Why on earth has Allah given and mentioned these examples in the Qur'an about the past?

To all types of disbelievers, they are just stories of the past.  They don't understand what God is advocating and the argument he is making by these stories.

They frankly don't want to believe.  It's not hard to understand at all.