MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
This was shared on a Shia facebook group, translation is also from them:

Video link:

http://bayanbox.ir/id/186938490456170423?info

'Ayatollah' Qaim Maqami claiming Ismah for Agha Khameini and his Government: He says the following;

"You should always remember a very important issue, if any kind of mistake takes place in the Islamic government, through whoever it is, be it those who are in charge or not, who are inferior to the supreme leader, who does never make mistake and err, this is our definition of Wilayah.

We say it explicitly and we are not ashamed of it, some might say we are claiming Ismah and so on. Yes, if the inferior to the 14 Infallibles (a.s) who has reached the level of absolute obedience, he can attain Ismah. We are never ashamed of saying this. This Ismah we call it Ismah Al-Dhilliyya in contrast to Ismah Al-Asliyya. for the 14 Infallibles (a.s) it is Asliyya and for the followers it is Dhilliyya, i.e. in the shadow of the original Ismah this Ismah emerges, why not?!

And about this issue we consider that person the Wali Al-Faqih who has reached the Ismah Al-Dhilliyya and we absolutely believe that the friends (Awliya) of the Infallibles (a.s), when they reach the position of Wilayat, they get Ismah Al-Dhilliyya and Ismah Al-Dhilliyya is that position that he does not make mistake and err. Look at the supreme leader, from the beginning up to now, judge fairly to Allah, where can you find that he has ever mistaken? He has never mistaken. This doesn't mean that it (i.e. his actions) is not watched.

The Assembly of Experts watch it, the scholars watch and people all watch. That supervision is there, but in action we have never seen any mistake and there will be no mistake hereafter as well. However those who are inferior to this position, those who have not reached Wilayat, they make mistakes and when we make mistakes, we should be criticized and opposed and reform ourselves. if someone in charge makes a mistake, he shouldn't insist in his mistake."

Another Ayatollah, Ahmad Alam al Huda is a representative in the Iranian Assembly of experts. He also leads the Friday prayer in Mashhad Iran. In the following speech he said the following;

"You brothers and sisters from whosoever's mouth you heard saying that the Rahbari (i.e. supreme leader Khameini) is not masoom, the consequence of this statement is opposing the Prophet (saw)."
May Allah (swt) save us from this disbelief.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZTGgT1UTi8
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:26:35 AM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

I also wish I was an infallible politician.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

Nothing new, these crazy Ghulat aka Rafidah have been steadily envolving into more heresies decades after decades, it only get worse. Tashayyu' (Shiism) started as a political stance and it turned into a monster of shirk and kufr and that's the reality of the cancer called Shiism. Look at the laughing stock of their Iranian regime, their creed and their sheer Ghuluww with their Wilayah Al-Faqih principle and Khamenei:

Disbelieving in “Wilayah Al-Faqih” = Apostasy! Newest Rafidi-Super-Superstition:

… and this is Mr. Faqih (self-proclaimed leader of the Ummah, maybe he didn’t realise yet, that he is considered a Mushrik and at best a Ayatol-Malboro):

‘Ayatollah’ says: Khamenei’s words = Words of God: http://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/10/17/ayatollah-says-khameneis-words-words-of-god/

‘Ayatollah': “Disobeying the Wali Faqih (Taghoot Khamenei) equals Shirk!: http://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/01/06/ayatollah-disobeying-the-wali-faqih-taghoot-khamenei-equals-shirk/

Khamenei’s Police Chief Commander: ‘Not following Wilayat Al-Faqih is like adopting Salafism and makes ones blood persmissible to be shed’: http://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/05/24/one-of-the-highest-iranian-authorities-not-following-wilayat-al-faqih-is-like-adopting-salafism-and-makes-ones-blood-persmissible-to-be-shed/
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hani

It seems anyone who wears this `Amamah attains infallibility:
http://imgur.com/gallery/IEaGWhu
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

It seems anyone who wears this `Amamah attains infallibility:
http://imgur.com/gallery/IEaGWhu

This is strange! On one had I was told that Shias do not believe in the infallibility of the Prophet (pbuh) and Al Saduq's reference was given to me and here we are talking about the infallibility of who ever wears a Imamah. How strange!

Ebn Hussein

^Sort this problem out with your Ayatulllats who make up all these beliefs as they go a long, it's not our fault.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:35:19 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

MuslimAnswers

^

Concerning the original post, is there any book from these Shia scholars where these views are mentioned? Having the videos and third-party links is fine but if the texts are there as well, then this would add force to our arguments.

Hadrami

^

Concerning the original post, is there any book from these Shia scholars where these views are mentioned? Having the videos and third-party links is fine but if the texts are there as well, then this would add force to our arguments.

Shia believe only infallibles can preserve the deen & guide us. Now the ayatulah are preserving shiaism & guiding the shia.
In other words,
- shia believe ayatulah who are non infallibles can preserve the deen & guide them or
- shia believe ayatulah are kind of infallibles hence they are able to preserve the deen & guide shia

Either way, it destroy shia core belief :D

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Here is the video with subtitle:

Second video:

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Rationalist

Here is a book which reviews how Khomeini misquoted tradition to justify his ruling position.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=_FVf4V4aXWgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false