TwelverShia.net Forum

SHIA TAWHEED IS THE PUREST!!

Qamar Farooq

SHIA TAWHEED IS THE PUREST!!
« on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:41 AM »
ladies and gentlemen, i give you.................*Drumrolls*.................Shia Tawheed in action. Enjoy! May Allah protect the layman muslim from this fitnah. May Allah guide our Shia brothers and sisters in humanity towards REAL tawheed. May Allah give Anti-Majos and TSD reward for their hard work and give them ease so they can expand their operations and spread the truth further. Ameeeen!

iceman

Re: SHIA TAWHEED IS THE PUREST!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:05:17 AM »
ladies and gentlemen, i give you.................*Drumrolls*.................Shia Tawheed in action. Enjoy! May Allah protect the layman muslim from this fitnah. May Allah guide our Shia brothers and sisters in humanity towards REAL tawheed. May Allah give Anti-Majos and TSD reward for their hard work and give them ease so they can expand their operations and spread the truth further. Ameeeen!

Fitnah is caused by people like you. That's your job is guess.

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »
Your ears will be burnt if you understand Urdu, because of the speeches of the dauntless Pakistani Mushrikeen

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 03:08:47 PM »
Your ears will be burnt if you understand Urdu, because of the speeches of the dauntless Pakistani Mushrikeen

...that is why I chose to not watch these clips (after the first few minutes).  I am a nervous flier and hearing the Shias call upon humans was really unsettling for me (not to mention the severe turbulence). 

As for the kufr being spewed by these Indian/Pakistani zakirs, it is best we don't watch any of it.  I remember an old clip of Ammar Nakshawani in which he modified Surah Al-Kawthar to make it a chest-beating song.  He would say, "Inna 'atayna kal-kawthar, Haidar Haidar Haidar....."  For its size (only 3 ayah), I often find myself reciting Surah Al-Kawthar; took me months to get that khabeeth's modified version of the Surah (and his voice) out of my head.

This sort of kufr stays, and plays itself continuously, in your head.  It can be a real nuisance.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 03:10:31 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

muslim720

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »
Against my better judgment, I watched the second clip.  Beyond disturbing; made my skin crawl.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 07:02:03 PM »

As soon as the clip started playing you instantly realise it's a propaganda video.

muslim720

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
As soon as the clip started playing you instantly realise it's a propaganda video.

In a clip that spans over 12 minutes, you only had an issue with the beginning?  The kufr spewed in it did not bother you a bit?  Or those who uploaded it somehow managed to put words in the mouths of those filthy khabeeths who, if under Imam Ali (ra), would have been burned at the stake?

iceman

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 03:23:07 AM »
In a clip that spans over 12 minutes, you only had an issue with the beginning?  The kufr spewed in it did not bother you a bit?  Or those who uploaded it somehow managed to put words in the mouths of those filthy khabeeths who, if under Imam Ali (ra), would have been burned at the stake?

The start, the beginning of something is very important. It tells you a lot. If the start, the beginning isn't right then one can understand the reason and motive behind it. Kufr? What is it with you people and Kufr. The whole world is full of Kufr and you're busy trying your best to accuse Muslims of Kufr. What do you know about Kufr. You don't even know the definition and meaning of Kufr so what understanding would you have. What Kufr spewed in it.

muslim720

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 03:01:12 PM »
The start, the beginning of something is very important. It tells you a lot. If the start, the beginning isn't right then one can understand the reason and motive behind it. Kufr? What is it with you people and Kufr. The whole world is full of Kufr and you're busy trying your best to accuse Muslims of Kufr. What do you know about Kufr. You don't even know the definition and meaning of Kufr so what understanding would you have. What Kufr spewed in it.

.....and this is reason number 15383721 why people here consider you an imbecile.  You took all that time to lecture me when all you had to do was condemn the filth spewed from the mouths of these Shi'i zakirs.  And then you wonder why no one likes you!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 03:41:58 PM »
Pakistani rawafid are the most dumbest of creatures and I know many and debated them........just like another one in here all hot air and no substance.😉

muslim720

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
Pakistani rawafid are the most dumbest of creatures and I know many and debated them........just like another one in here all hot air and no substance.😉

Listening to them is a torture!  "Baagh-e-Fidak"...."ibn-E-Abbas"...."toheed", etc.  And I find it especially amusing when they mistake Farsi words as Arabic.  I remember Zain (BladeRunner) proudly admitting he sends la'ana upon "dushmanaan-e Ahle Bayt".  While speaking in English, there was no need for that interjection on his part except he must have thought it would make him appear more sophisticated and having some grasp on Arabic, lol.

iceman

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 10:21:38 PM »
.....and this is reason number 15383721 why people here consider you an imbecile.  You took all that time to lecture me when all you had to do was condemn the filth spewed from the mouths of these Shi'i zakirs.  And then you wonder why no one likes you!

You and the rest of the few can consider me what you like. And I don't wonder why you don't like me. Why? Because I don't have time for your thinking and opinion. And it doesn't bother me the slightest.

I haven't lectured you. Just saying don't pick up bits and pieces and start, and a clip from here and there and try to prove and show that this is what the Shia ideology is all about.

Whether it is a Zakir or Maulana or a community member, what they say or do is their action alone. The Shia ideology and school of thought and the entire Shia community is something different. The same applies to other sects, faiths and beliefs.

We don't go around showing the Saudi regime or showing some clip of a Sunni Muslim committing a terror offence and saying "this is what the Ahle Sunnah are all about" and start jumping up and down over it. Wake up people and shake this propaganda illness off.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:29:38 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
Listening to them is a torture!  "Baagh-e-Fidak"...."ibn-E-Abbas"...."toheed", etc.  And I find it especially amusing when they mistake Farsi words as Arabic.  I remember Zain (BladeRunner) proudly admitting he sends la'ana upon "dushmanaan-e Ahle Bayt".  While speaking in English, there was no need for that interjection on his part except he must have thought it would make him appear more sophisticated and having some grasp on Arabic, lol.

Sending La'ana upon the enemies of the Ahle Baith, does this make your skin crawl? Does it deeply bother you?

iceman

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 10:35:07 PM »

You DEBATED them? What do you know about debate. All you know is sarcasm and insults. And smiley faces of course 😀

muslim720

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 03:42:47 AM »
You and the rest of the few can consider me what you like. And I don't wonder why you don't like me. Why? Because I don't have time for your thinking and opinion. And it doesn't bother me the slightest.

Yet you, in vain, keep defending yourself. 

I haven't lectured you. Just saying don't pick up bits and pieces and start, and a clip from here and there and try to prove and show that this is what the Shia ideology is all about.

Can you find us the entirety of those lectures?  Or how about this, can you possibly imagine what those zakirs must have said before or after issuing those kufrish statements to somehow dilute them and reaffirm their pure Tawheed?

I am giving you a chance to - with your creativity - downplay those kufrish statements.  To put it in another way, you are free to say anything so long as those statements are diluted.  If you cannot do that then taken within context or out-of-context, you must admit that those statements are kufr.

If I were you, I would invest my time and energy in distancing myself from their statements.

Whether it is a Zakir or Maulana or a community member, what they say or do is their action alone. The Shia ideology and school of thought and the entire Shia community is something different. The same applies to other sects, faiths and beliefs.

I agree but is it a coincidence, misfortune or deliberate action that we find so many of your community leaders issuing such statements whereas  you cannot find one Sunni scholar worth the name to even consider Abu Bakr (ra), or the other two, to be infallible let alone sitting on The Throne, etc?

We don't go around showing the Saudi regime or showing some clip of a Sunni Muslim committing a terror offence and saying "this is what the Ahle Sunnah are all about" and start jumping up and down over it. Wake up people and shake this propaganda illness off.

WHAT?  That is exactly what you do!  You have brought up Saudi Arabia's criminal actions in the past and the mere fact that you have brought it up again is a reaffirmation of it.  On top of being a bad debater, you are an awful liar too.  And the sad bit is that we condemn Saudi Arabia's criminal policies as much as you, perhaps more whereas you cannot even begin to defend, let alone condemn, the kufr coming from your Shi'i zakirs.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:45:05 AM by muslim720 »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »
You DEBATED them? What do you know about debate. All you know is sarcasm and insults. And smiley faces of course 😀

I swear by Allah swt YOU could NEVER provide a CLEAR verse on divine imamah and could NEVER answer your own theory........PROMOTIONS!!!

You can crawl back in your crack where you came from and enjoy living it there and feel pleased with yourself, the truth to you is a bitter pill to swallow.

😉👍

iceman

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
I swear by Allah swt YOU could NEVER provide a CLEAR verse on divine imamah and could NEVER answer your own theory........PROMOTIONS!!!

You can crawl back in your crack where you came from and enjoy living it there and feel pleased with yourself, the truth to you is a bitter pill to swallow.

😉👍

I provided you with an absolute and clear verse on Imamah but you don't want to accept it. Your arrogance and your stubbornness come in the way. I don't need to crawl back anywhere or swallow anything 😊

iceman

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 04:50:56 PM »
I you, in vain, keep defending yourself. 

Can you find us the entirety of those lectures?  Or how about this, can you possibly imagine what those zakirs must have said before or after issuing those kufrish statements to somehow dilute them and reaffirm their pure Tawheed?

I am giving you a chance to - with your creativity - downplay those kufrish statements.  To put it in another way, you are free to say anything so long as those statements are diluted.  If you cannot do that then taken within context or out-of-context, you must admit that those statements are kufr.

If I were you, I would invest my time and energy in distancing myself from their statements.

I agree but is it a coincidence, misfortune or deliberate action that we find so many of your community leaders issuing such statements whereas  you cannot find one Sunni scholar worth the name to even consider Abu Bakr (ra), or the other two, to be infallible let alone sitting on The Throne, etc?

WHAT?  That is exactly what you do!  You have brought up Saudi Arabia's criminal actions in the past and the mere fact that you have brought it up again is a reaffirmation of it.  On top of being a bad debater, you are an awful liar too.  And the sad bit is that we condemn Saudi Arabia's criminal policies as much as you, perhaps more whereas you cannot even begin to defend, let alone condemn, the kufr coming from your Shi'i zakirs.

"I you, in vain, keep defending yourself"

I'm not in vain. You live on thinking based on guesses, assumption and probability. It is my religious as well as my civil right to defend myself. And for everyone else. Don't you defend yourself. Don't others.

"Or how about this, can you possibly imagine what those zakirs must have said before or after issuing those kufrish statements to somehow dilute them and reaffirm their pure Tawheed?"

Don't go by what you see and hear. Look into things. Ask and investigate. Ask about things. Don't grudge about them.

"I am giving you a chance to - with your creativity - downplay those kufrish statements.  To put it in another way, you are free to say anything so long as those statements are diluted.  If you cannot do that then taken within context or out-of-context, you must admit that those statements are kufr"

I don't live on or by chances or assumptions. I live on honesty and the truth. I don't go by what I see and hear but by reality and facts. And so should you. What's bothering you? Talk to me.Talk about it. Don't grudge about it.

"If I were you, I would invest my time and energy in distancing myself from their statements"

You worry about yourself and let others worry about themselves. Don't stress yourself out. Invest your energy and time in honesty and truth. Look into yourself and what you are rather than worrying about others.

"whereas  you cannot find one Sunni scholar worth the name to even consider Abu Bakr (ra), or the other two, to be infallible let alone sitting on The Throne, etc?"

Sunnis act and behave as the Shaykhain were some sort of untouchables. They protect and defend them as though they were something above infallibles.

I'll put you to the spot. Can you put any error, fault, mistake, any wrongness forward about the Shaykhain since they weren't infallible? Can you? No counter arguments or excuses. No twist and turns or diversions.

"That is exactly what you do!  You have brought up Saudi Arabia's criminal actions in the past and the mere fact that you have brought it up again is a reaffirmation of it"

Nope. What you and others exactly do is constantly yapp on about Iran and the Iranian regime when there are other countries and regimes but you say nothing about them until they're brought up and mentioned. This is your honesty. Good luck with it.

"we condemn Saudi Arabia's criminal policies"

Show me any article or blog regarding this by you, mods, admins etc? Be it Saudi regime, Bahraini regime or how Yemen (Muslims) is being bombarded and innocent civilians are being killed by the Saudi led coalition (Muslims)?

We don't call Saudis or Ale Sauood Kafir or accuse them of Kufr just because we differ or disagree with them. Wake up and learn.

"the kufr coming from your Shi'i zakirs"

Like I said if something bothers you then talk about it. DON'T GRUDGE ABOUT IT! Because your attitude and beahaviour is not of a normal person who differs and disagrees. You sound and behave like an Anti and a hater.

iceman

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »
Surah Al-Maidah, verse 35.

"O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed"

Now one needs to think how does one SEEK THE MEANS OF NEARNESS to Allah. Point to be noted, MEANS OF NEARNESS. One thing we need to understand is that there is no direct link between mankind and Allah.

If there is a direct link then please let me know. If there is no direct link then how can there be a direct call? Something we need to understand rather than get emotional about.

Surah Al-Fatiha, verse 5.

"It is You we worship and You we ask for help"

Absolutely, it is Allah we ask for help or we seek help from. But how and in what way? Or one can say "through what or which MEANS?"

Allah has clearly said in Surah Al-Maidah, verse 35. "And seek the MEANS to him". So how does one seek help from someone who you don't and can't have a direct link with?

Lets not get emotional and start jumping up and down when we see or hear things. Lets look into things and gain knowledge and understanding.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:07:40 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 09:24:15 PM »
Here are two examples a brother put forward;

Would it be shirk to ask people for their help or assistance when one is in need? For example, let's imagine someone is in a life threatening situation, desperate for help and a passerby sees them, should they call them to come to their aid and help them or would it be considered as shirk because one should only seek and call Allah(swt) for help?

The thing is, it is with the will and power of Allah (swt) alone that allowed this person to come to their aid and help them. Moreover, it is absolute shirk to believe that the person comes to their aid without the will and power of Allah (swt) because Allah (swt) alone is in control of everything and none of his creations share a similar divine power as he does.

Here is another example. Using their logic, wouldn't it be shirk to ask someone to make Duaa for you because you are asking help from Allah (swt) through someone? Using their logic again, I would say, why do I need to ask people to make duaa for me when I can directly ask Allah (swt)?

That being said, there is no difference between asking Allah (swt) directly or through someone else via duaa because at the end, only Allah (swt) alone will answer your duaa weather the entire world makes duaa for you or not.