TwelverShia.net Forum

Shiaism in a nutshell

Hadrami

Shiaism in a nutshell
« on: November 13, 2017, 02:44:41 AM »
Imam is a guide, but he needs to misguide many times

Imam is brave, but he needs to hide 1000+ years due to afraid getting killed

Imam is the leader of Muslim army, but he avoids facing his enemy, because he is afraid to be killed

Imam is needed to guide people, because he is the only one who can't make mistake, but shia scholars who will make mistakes are guiding people (and misguide too intentionally like imam)

In short, whatever shia say and believe, they will also believe and in practise doing the opposite

Farid

Re: Shiaism in a nutshell
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 05:44:17 AM »
Well said.

Hani

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 08:25:58 AM »
Nothing makes sense, they read history upside down.

They blame the Prophet (saw) for not appointing then their 12th Imam leaves without appointing.

They blame Ibn Umar for giving Yazid Bayah yet Ali bin Husayn gave Yazid Bayah.

They blame those who didn't revolt with Husayn, yet all their top leaders never joined Zayd's revolt.

Etc... It's endless
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 02:55:17 PM »
Well explained. They oppose and criticise the Sunnis for following the fallible Sahaba, scholars etc yet they have been doing the same thing for the last 1200 years. Their sect is like a corrupt political opposition party.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 05:54:49 PM »
That's how it's always been, the sect is only a religion for the cattle, the leaders view it as an extension of an ancient political party and utilize it this.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

iceman

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 07:26:34 PM »

Imam is the leader of Muslim army, but he avoids facing his enemy, because he is afraid to be killed

Imam is needed to guide people, because he is the only one who can't make mistake, but shia scholars who will make mistakes are guiding people (and misguide too intentionally like imam)

In short, whatever shia say and believe, they will also believe and in practise doing the opposite

LOL. I've heard it many times before. You don't have a CLUE what Shiaism is about. And I'm absolutely sure you have no intentions of knowing either. It's like banging your head against the wall with you lot. But the only benefit is that you don't continue to misguide people.

Ok, so lets have Sunnism in a nutshell.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 07:54:57 PM »

LOL. I've heard it many times before. You don't have a CLUE what Shiaism is about. And I'm absolutely sure you have no intentions of knowing either. It's like banging your head against the wall with you lot. But the only benefit is that you don't continue to misguide people.

Ok, so lets have Sunnism in a nutshell.

The truth is these brothers know more about Shiaism than you ever will.

This entire site is a oracle of content, that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Shiaism is the religion of Iblis.

Alhamdulillah, through the efforts of these brothers many have been saved from the clutches of Iblis, and have even shared their story with us on these forums. ALL of them have paid testimony, that one of the sources/reasons that pulled them towards Haq was the website twelvershia.net.  :)

You're on a way trip to Jahanam icedude, if you don't warm up to the truth, and fast! We invite you to embrace the real truth which, is Ahlus Sunnah.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:56:30 PM by Imam Ali »

iceman

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 10:04:21 PM »
SHIAISM,  THE SHIAS!

We certainly do not believe that Allah (Qoran) and the Messenger (Hadiths) are SILENT on such an IMPORTANT and CRUCIAL matter on who should govern after Muhammad (s). We do not accuse Allah and his Messenger (s) of such irresponsibility and carelessness, astagfirullah!

We certainly believe that the Messenger (s) absolutely and most definitely named and appointed someone to govern after him and this was done on the orders of Allah himself. We do not accuse the Messenger (s) of negligence and leaving the Ummah in disarray and in the hands of who ever got in to authority and gained power.

We do not believe that the Prophet (s) left Qoran and Sunah, the Sharia just like that and in the hands of who ever got into authority and how ever and did what they assumed was right and better according to their own will and desire. For example Yazeed and we all know what he was all about and got up to.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:15:45 PM by iceman »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 10:53:24 PM »
*yawns*

iceman

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 11:07:35 PM »
SHIAISM, THE SHIAS!

We do not believe in a system such as CALIPHATE where people have got into power through and by various and different means and you put them all in the same pot and label it SHURA.

We do not believe in this system, CALIPHATE, where people get into authority and make decisions which could either turn out to be tremendous or disastrous or right or wrong or good or bad.

Yes of course we accept and believe in those who were purified to the state of purification (Ahle bayth) and we take Qoran and Sunah from the most reliable and authentic source and that is the purified ones, the Ahle bayth.

We are a sect which disagreed with and rejected the coincidental and hasty decision made in Saqifa. Yes we were from the very beginning, the very start. We are not like these Sunis who popped up a couple of a hundred years after Muhammad (s) and Khluafa e Rashedoon. And then fell into disagreement and disarray,

when Malik considered himself an Imam and decided to breakaway from Abu Hanifa and kick off his own school of thought just as what Imam Abu Hanifa did as though you just need permission from the education board and that's it, you have your own school of thought and away we go.

iceman

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 11:15:41 PM »
SHIAISM, THE SHIAS!

Our belief is crystal clear and we are open and straight with and about everything. Not like these individuals who got carried away by the coincidental and hasty decision made in Saqifa with no legitimacy what so ever. And then it all turned awol just further down the road with Jamal, then Safeen and nehrawan.

And after that their top man Yazeed got into power and what he did and got up to certainly got them thinking about caliphate for a while until years later people kicked off a belief and turned it in to faith.

iceman

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 11:46:29 PM »
So what happened to the red box on the bottom left of my posts that gives the choice to LIKE? Anybody have a clue?

iceman

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 12:41:07 AM »
Shia Muslims believe that just as a prophet is appointed by God alone, only God has the prerogative to appoint the successor to his prophet. They believe God chose Ali to be Muhammad's successor, infallible, the first caliph (khalifa, head of state) of Islam.

Zahra

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 05:06:13 AM »
2:165 And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.

2:166[And they should consider that] when those who have been followed disassociate themselves from those who followed [them], and they [all] see the punishment, and cut off from them are the ties [of relationship]

2:167 Those who followed will say, "If only we had another turn [at worldly life] so we could disassociate ourselves from them as they have disassociated themselves from us." Thus will Allah show them their deeds as regrets upon them. And they are never to emerge from the Fire.

Hadrami

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2017, 01:29:03 PM »
But the only benefit is that you don't continue to misguide people.
Are you talking about your mahdi, because the benefit of shia mahdi not being around is that shia imam cant misguide & confuse people anymore with his taqiyya religious rulings 😀

iceman

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 08:42:37 PM »
Verse 5:55,

"Your guardian is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship]"

This verse clearly proves that apart from Allah and his Messenger (s) someone has just been put third in line in authority in sequence and after Allah and his Messenger (s) over the believers on the orders of Allah.

iceman

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 10:39:18 PM »
Verse 4:59,

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you"

Here is another example from the Qoran where Allah has put someone third in line in authority after himself and his Messenger (s).

Whether it's verse 5:55 or 4:559 Allah has mentioned himself and his Messenger (s) then mentioned and gave the new message in the form of an order and with clear instruction that he is placing someone third in line in authority so there is no confusion or doubt about those that have been placed third in line in authority how important they are. The sequence, Allah, his Messenger (s) and then......, tells you how important third in line are.

But those will continue to raise suspicion and cast doubt with their ifs and buts and with this, that and the other who want to defend the coincidental and hasty decision in Saqifa and to protect the mysterious doings of the Shaykhain. These individuals will not rest and have become so blind with the fact that they will continue to fiddle with Qoran and Sunah to serve their ridiculous purpose.

iceman

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 11:31:03 PM »
Are you talking about your mahdi, because the benefit of shia mahdi not being around is that shia imam cant misguide & confuse people anymore with his taqiyya religious rulings 😀

I do not engage in such illiterate discussions. It's not my taste or level.😊

Hadrami

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 02:21:48 AM »

I do not engage in such illiterate discussions. It's not my taste or level.😊
because you cant deny that imam often intentionally gave wrong religious rulings which confused even shias. What a guide!! 😉

iceman

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 02:23:29 AM »
Have a dig at this;

Truly, ‘Ali is from me and I am from him (inna ʿAlī minnī wa anā minhu), and he is the walī (patron/spiritual master) of every believer after me.

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 19, No. 4636; Ahmad b. Shu‘ayb al-Nasa’i, Khasa’is Amir al-Mu’minin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib, Tehran 1998, 129)

‘Ali is with the Qurʾān and the Qurʾān is with ‘Ali. They will not separate from each other until they return to me at the [paradisal pool] (al-ḥawḍ).

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 927, No. 4685)

[To ‘Ali]: Are you not happy that you should have in relation to me the rank of Aaron in relation to Moses, except that there is no prophet after me.

Prophet Muhammad,
(Ahmad b. Shu‘ayb al-Nasa’i, Khasa’is Amir al-Mu’minin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib, Tehran 1998, 76)

Three things were revealed to me regarding ʿAlī: he is the leader of the Muslims, the guide of the pious and chief of the radiantly devout (sayyidu’l-muslimīn, imāmu’l-muttaqīn, wa qāʾidu’l-ghurra’lmuḥajjalīn).

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 936, No. 4723)

Gazing upon ʿAlī is an act of worship (al-naẓar ilā ʿAlī ʿibāda).))

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 938, No. 4736)

May God have mercy on ʿAlī. O God, make the truth revolve around ʿAlī wherever he turns (adiri’l-ḥaqq maʿahu ḥaythu dāra)

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 927, No. 4686)

‘Ali is as my own soul (ka-nafsī).

Prophet Muhammad,
(Ahmad b. Shu‘ayb al-Nasa’i, Khasa’is Amir al-Mu’minin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib, Tehran 1998, 104)

You [‘Ali] are from me and I am from you (anta minnī wa anā minka).

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 924, No. 4672)

Whoever obeys ʿAli obeys me, and whoever disobeys him disobeys me.

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 925, No. 4678)

[To ‘Ali]: You will clarify for my community that over which they will differ after me.

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 926, No. 4678)

There is one amongst you who will fight for the taʿwīl [spiritual interpretation] of the Qurʾān as I have fought for its tanzīl [literal revelation].’ Abū Bakr asked, ‘Is it I?’. The Prophet said, ‘No’. ʿUmar asked, ‘Is it I?’. The Prophet said, ‘No, it is the one who is mending the sandal.’ The Prophet had given ʿAlī his sandal to mend.

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 926, No. 4679)

O ʿAli, whoever separates himself from me separates himself from God, and whoever separates himself from you, O ʿAli, separates himself from me.

Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, Beirut 2002, 927, No. 4682)

‘Ali is from me and I am from him (ʿAlī minnī wa anā minhu), and nobody can fulfill my duty but myself and ʿAli.

Prophet Muhammad,
(Ahmad b. Shu‘ayb al-Nasa’i, Khasa’is Amir al-Mu’minin ‘Ali b. Abi Talib, Tehran 1998, 106)

He whose mawlā [master] I am, this ʿAlī is his mawla (man kuntu mawlāhu fa-ʿAlī mawlāhu).

Prophet Muhammad,
(Cited in numerous Sunni Muslim Hadith sources listed here)