TwelverShia.net Forum

Shi’ism has not stood the test of time!

zaid_ibn_ali

Shi’ism has not stood the test of time!
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »
In this day & age being a sayyid makes no difference in terms leadership whatsoever.
Who is ahle bayt today? Some Imam hiding for over a millenium?

The fact is that shi’ism has not stood the test of time. There is no ahle bayt leading the ummah. No Imam.

Kalaam

Re: Shi’ism has not stood the test of time!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:18:27 PM »
Yeah man, I also agree. Shiites are really confused on how to defend their perspective. All they have got is the Taqiyyah card. They say Imam is necessary for guiding Ummah, now if Imam can still guide the Ummah from behind the stage, why is there so much noha and matam over caliphate? If Imam can guide Ummah and do all his duties, he shouldn't have any problem with someone else's caliphate. Even Hadhrat Ali should have no problem with the caliphate, if he could do all his duties of imamate without governing.

You know what, their imams' have lived different lives. One Imam doesn't want to give allegiance, the other one gives allegiance easily. One is ready for fight in the face of death, the other one is all about hiding for protecting his life. At the end, all we get is a confused theory of imamate. A really confused one.

One more post to keep this forum live.

iceman

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:04 PM »
In this day & age being a sayyid makes no difference in terms leadership whatsoever.
Who is ahle bayt today? Some Imam hiding for over a millenium?

The fact is that shi’ism has not stood the test of time. There is no ahle bayt leading the ummah. No Imam.

😂 Really funny. Shiaism along with the Shias have stood the test of time since the death of the Messenger (s). His (s) body didn't even turn cold and he (s) wasn't laid to rest yet since then Shiaism and the Shias have stood the test of everything that has been thrown at them.

It is because of the Shias that Islam and the Muslims prospered. And today it is because of these so called Sunis, who carry out terrorist activities to bring back that Islamic Caliphate at Saqifa, that Islam and the Muslims are getting a bad name globally.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:28:17 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 11:34:15 PM »
Yeah man, I also agree. Shiites are really confused on how to defend their perspective. All they have got is the Taqiyyah card. They say Imam is necessary for guiding Ummah, now if Imam can still guide the Ummah from behind the stage, why is there so much noha and matam over caliphate? If Imam can guide Ummah and do all his duties, he shouldn't have any problem with someone else's caliphate. Even Hadhrat Ali should have no problem with the caliphate, if he could do all his duties of imamate without governing.

You know what, their imams' have lived different lives. One Imam doesn't want to give allegiance, the other one gives allegiance easily. One is ready for fight in the face of death, the other one is all about hiding for protecting his life. At the end, all we get is a confused theory of imamate. A really confused one.

One more post to keep this forum live.

😁 Really funny. We are not confused and never have been. We have always been clear and open about who and what we are. And you......? We don't have double standards like you and there are no ifs and buts when it comes to us as you. By the way who on this site has played the Taqeya card? These are old and out of date allegations and excuses. Don't you think you should come up with something new?

Kalaam

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:54 PM »
old is gold man

iceman

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:46:46 PM »
old is gold man

I will accept that because I know you can't do any better or go any further than that. 😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 01:13:03 AM »
😂 Really funny. Shiaism along with the Shias have stood the test of time since the death of the Messenger (s). His (s) body didn't even turn cold and he (s) wasn't laid to rest yet since then Shiaism and the Shias have stood the test of everything that has been thrown at them.

It is because of the Shias that Islam and the Muslims prospered. And today it is because of these so called Sunis, who carry out terrorist activities to bring back that Islamic Caliphate at Saqifa, that Islam and the Muslims are getting a bad name globally.

let me get this right......COZ OF SHIISM, ISLAM AND MUSLIMS PROSPERED.

Very interesting......I would like to know more if you can provide us with any evidence or proof from history.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 02:16:36 AM »
Shias  argue with Sunnis, that their Imams were divinely appointed by Allah to guide people.

Sunnis claim that they are being guided by Prophet(saws) through his teachings. That is the narrations from Prophet(saws).

Ironically, when the Shias asked the hidden Shia Imam for any queries, so that they be guided through him. As it was his duty to guide Shias. He humiliated them by responding to refer the books of narrations. Which means when he was asked to perform his duty of guiding people, their Imam asked Shias to follow the footsteps of Sunnis, that is referring back to the books of narrations. Funnily the Shias argue with Sunnis when they seek guidance from the books of narrations.

Shia scholar Muhammad Sanad states:

حتى إن في كثير من الاسئلة الموجهة للناحية المقدسة يجيبهم عجل الله فرجه بالرجوع الى كتب الروايات

[In a lot of the questions transmitted to the holy seat, he (as) responds by telling them to refer back to the books of the narrations for answers.]

( Buhuth fi Mabani `Ilm-ul-Rijal pg.47-48)

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 02:21:40 AM »

Probably your most comedic comment yet.

I would love to see you try dig yourself out this one & explain.

iceman

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 04:24:41 AM »
Probably your most comedic comment yet.

I would love to see you try dig yourself out this one & explain.

I don't need to dig myself out of anything. I don't follow a blind faith that started from Abu Hanifa then disputed in to four different sects years and years and years after Muhammad . And before the time of Abu Hanifa these so called Sunis were no where to be heard of or seen.

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »
I don't need to dig myself out of anything. I don't follow a blind faith that started from Abu Hanifa then disputed in to four different sects years and years and years after Muhammad . And before the time of Abu Hanifa these so called Sunis were no where to be heard of or seen.

Who said the Jafari fiqh is the direct fiqh of Imam Jafar. Imam Jafar never got his fiqh codified. It evolved through the centuries, yet till today its all guesswork on what your scholars think Imam Jafar said.

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »

Finally you came out of your closet. You think our Calipahs are responsible for today's problems. Have you not read the narration attributed to the 12th Imam? The 12th Imam makes ISIS look like a joke. I remember the Abbasids when they got into power they brought our the Ummawi rulers bodies and lashed them. The 12th imam in the 12er Shia books will supposed bring all the enemies of the Rafidah back to life and punish them. Then he will destroy mosque and kill Sunnis. Many of you Rafidah are waiting for that day, and have strong aqeeda toward Rajah.

iceman

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 12:24:46 AM »
Finally you came out of your closet. You think our Calipahs are responsible for today's problems. Have you not read the narration attributed to the 12th Imam? The 12th Imam makes ISIS look like a joke. I remember the Abbasids when they got into power they brought our the Ummawi rulers bodies and lashed them. The 12th imam in the 12er Shia books will supposed bring all the enemies of the Rafidah back to life and punish them. Then he will destroy mosque and kill Sunnis. Many of you Rafidah are waiting for that day, and have strong aqeeda toward Rajah.

I've always been out in the open and available. 😊 Not your Caliphs but the rulers after Muhammad (s) are responsible for all the mess up till now because the didn't and refused to listen to Muhammad (s) and didn't take what he was willing to offer. And about the 12th Imam don't believe in and listen to what ever you here.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 12:37:01 AM »
I've always been out in the open and available. 😊 Not your Caliphs but the rulers after Muhammad (s) are responsible for all the mess up till now because the didn't and refused to listen to Muhammad (s) and didn't take what he was willing to offer. And about the 12th Imam don't believe in and listen to what ever you here. Correction; what ever you hear.

I've said this before, don't read and believe in everything that is attributed to our Imams or even the Prophet (s). Use your aql and put it to proper use.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:39:30 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 12:41:41 AM »
let me get this right......COZ OF SHIISM, ISLAM AND MUSLIMS PROSPERED.

Very interesting......I would like to know more if you can provide us with any evidence or proof from history.

How much more and how many times do you need to know and hear?😊

Sheikh

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 02:26:15 AM »
I've said this before, don't read and believe in everything that is attributed to our Imams or even the Prophet (s). Use your aql and put it to proper use.

Would you quit it with the aql card already?  Either bring some evidence or go home.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 02:45:04 AM »
How much more and how many times do you need to know and hear?😊

I haven’t heard no TRUTH from you or your so called AQL😂

Bring it on get your aql on and show us how Islam prospered cos of Shiism.

*popcorn* time🍿.

iceman

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 02:59:46 AM »
I haven’t heard no TRUTH from you or your so called AQL😂

Bring it on get your aql on and show us how Islam prospered cos of Shiism.

*popcorn* time🍿.

No problem. 😀 If you tell me all the glory and praise Caliphate brought to Islam. And if Caliphate was so great then why is this world going to turn disastrous and what's the need for the Suni Al Mahdi the saviour to bring about justice.😂

Rationalist

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2018, 04:42:06 AM »
I've always been out in the open and available. 😊 Not your Caliphs but the rulers after Muhammad (s) are responsible for all the mess up till now because the didn't and refused to listen to Muhammad (s) and didn't take what he was willing to offer.
This is like Christians blaming Prophet Adam (as) from eating from the tree. Islam dismisses such type of blame. The Calipahs died before Imam Ali (as). After him you believe in 11 imams. Where were the Rafidah to help them become rulers? SO the fault was really the weakling Rafidah. I have hadith where it says the 12th Imam fled due to fear and lack of support from those who called themselves his Shia.

And about the 12th Imam don't believe in and listen to what ever you here.
The hadith are stated in your own books. In fact, I even have proof that where a 12er Shia scholar says that the Mahdi will punish Abi Bakr and Umar at their graves.

iceman

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 05:09:04 AM »
This is like Christians blaming Prophet Adam (as) from eating from the tree. Islam dismisses such type of blame. The Calipahs died before Imam Ali (as). After him you believe in 11 imams. Where were the Rafidah to help them become rulers? SO the fault was really the weakling Rafidah. I have hadith where it says the 12th Imam fled due to fear and lack of support from those who called themselves his Shia.

The hadith are stated in your own books. In fact, I even have proof that where a 12er Shia scholar says that the Mahdi will punish Abi Bakr and Umar at their graves.

Don't listen to everything you hear. Just as everything isn't accepted by you from your books and you don't accept and believe in every single thing every Suni scholar say the same applies to us. So stop cherry picking bits and pieces to suit your nasty desire.

Jamal and Safeen wasn't caused by us now was it. Neither was it caused by Ibne Sabah or any Jew. 😊 We wasn't the ones who refused to join Osama's army on the Prophet's (s) demand. And neither are we the ones who slammed the Prophet (s) by saying "the book of Allah is sufficient for us".

You know everything and still wish to play blind.😊