TwelverShia.net Forum

TAQIYYAH DESTROYED by Bro Shamsi

Qamar Farooq

TAQIYYAH DESTROYED by Bro Shamsi
« on: November 18, 2018, 09:57:53 AM »
The Shia concept of Imams using Taqiyah has almost as many contradictions as the Christian concept of Jesus(pbuh) being both human and divine. If Jesus(pbuh) is fully God, than why is it that he keeps saying that"'i can of my own self do NOTHING" or "the father is the ONLY true God" or "why do you call ME GOOD? no is good EXCEPT GOD ALONE"?.

Similarly, the Shia concept of Imams using taqiyah is riddled with glaring contradictions. if the imams have SUPERMAN like powers than why didnt the imams just command all the molecules in the bodies of their enemies to disintegrate?. Why did they even need to use Taqiyah and lie to people?. If they had used their power than the world would have been majority Shia instead of being the way that it is now, which is majority SUNNI!!. Typical answer i have heard is "to show the world that Muawiya(RA) is an evil person". But the Imams could have just destroyed him with their superman like abilities and told the world later that Muawiya(RA) was an evil man.

If the Shias bring up "imams were using Taqiya" excuse than please ask them the question bro Shamsi asked this Shia at 5:55. His reaction is pure GOLD!. The moment at 5:55 should go down in the hall of fame of Sunni-Shia discussions. Please share your thoughts and explain your take on the Shia concept of "Imams were using Taqiyya"

&fbclid=IwAR2KR2-DAQaKrTeVS9BAWmKjENvf8u2oMwv-bEFB2SUZNkq7UFfs1t7sjtM