TwelverShia.net Forum

The myth that the Deen has to be taken from 12 infallibles after the Prophet (S)

Ameen

^I am making no run at all, I've debated more Shias in my life than you kid, Shias who know Arabic not kids like you who don't even know the difference between kafir and munafiq. And right now I am opening a thread just for you, wait and see.

Oh, I definitely would like to see this. Thank you very much. You are capable of something after all. Lets hope you stick to the topic and thread.

Hani

Brother I'm not teaching you anything. I don't know you and other brothers but your views are certainly not of the Ahle Sunnah. What I have been taught all my life comes from Shias as well as Sunnis. I have studied and still like to study and learn. I always look at things with an open mind. All you've done is give me your opinion and answers based on only words and nothing more.

If you have an open mind why do you keep acting so shocked whenever we present something new? I just presented new information for you and you act as if I split the sea in half.

I can say exactly the same about you but it won't be just words that what you've been taught all your life that everything was sugar and spice and all things were nice after the Prophet (pbuh) died, well history tells a very different story, which is clear in the authentic books. Turning around and rejecting everything that goes against what has been put in your mind and accepting everything that goes with it, what kind of religious belief is this???

I never said that things were sugar and spice, I'm a man who studies and researches and I never accept the words of anyone on a topic he's never researched. I'm very familiar with history in the early Islamic period and I believe for a fact most Shia are not familiar with history at all, rather Shia only know what their scholars cherry pick from Giant history books without research or analysis. Your Mullas tell you "O this and that happened in Tabari" but seriously, how many of you actually go back and research that entire chapter of Tabari and find out if the quoted information is reliable or just "cherry picking"?

I am more in to Ahle Sunnah scholars and what they have to say. You have scholars such as Allama Tahirul Qadari, Irfan Shah Mashadhi etc the list is endless. You have many channels such as Iqra tv, DM digital Sunni tv, Ummah channel, Takbeer tv etc. please don't tell me that the vast majority of the Ahle Sunnah scholars have got nothing to do with Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and just a small bunch of brothers running a discussion forum represent the Ahel Sunnah Wal Jama'ah world wide with their ridiculous views and malicious attacks.

Never heard of the people you just mentioned, quote me Nawawi, Ibn Katheer and abu Khuzaymah; The legitimate popular and well known Imams of Ahlul-Sunnah, not some random Shaykh you saw here or there on TV or whatever...

Again you have just put forward your opinion about the Shia Imam based on words and you are unknown and unrecognisable. Where as the vast majority of known and recognised Ahle Sunnah scholars world wide tell me and the rest of the world a very different story. Completely and absolutely different than your views my brothers.

I'm an unknown man who learned from the traditional sources and books of Islam, as for you, well you can go and watch your little TV shows, I'm not interested in that low level of education.

Who are we suppose to believe??? A group of unknown individuals running this forum putting their views forward, based on bitterness, hatred and envy and using the good name of Ahle Sunnah as their platform??? Or world known and recognised Ahle Sunnah scholars???

You're not gonna believe anyone but your masters in Qum so don't bother putting any effort into this.

I have a lot of Ahle Sunnah friends and none of them claim and say that Shiaism is a religion of Kufr and Shirk. They all believe that Fiqah e Jafferia is just the same as any other Fiqah. And this is what the Ahle Sunnah scholars say as well. Even brothers on this site say that Shiaism is a religion of Kufr and Shirk but when questioned and asked for an explanation for their view, the best they can say or do is "it's none of your business" or start another thread or go off topic.

I have Shia friends who think that what Shia do is Shirk. Besides I never accused you of Shirk/Kufr, why do you reply to me by bringing this up?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

Oh and Ameen, you never answered Farid's question, why didn't your big scholar Ibrahim bin Hashim narrate from al-Taqi?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Ebn Hussein

^Akhi, he never answers questions, he answer questions by posing another question (the most wacko and weakest way of escaping). He didn't answer me why his fallible Imams whispered supplications, whilst wailing in HEBREW like Rabbis.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

adnan42

I am more in to Ahle Sunnah scholars and what they have to say. You have scholars such as Allama Tahirul Qadari, Irfan Shah Mashadhi etc the list is endless. You have many channels such as Iqra tv, DM digital Sunni tv, Ummah channel, Takbeer tv etc. please don't tell me that the vast majority of the Ahle Sunnah scholars have got nothing to do with Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and just a small bunch of brothers running a discussion forum represent the Ahel Sunnah Wal Jama'ah world wide with their ridiculous views and malicious attacks.

Is Shiaism a religion of Kufr and Shirk??? Why??? Anybody willing to stick to the subject and have the strength and courage to reply and discuss this???

as i remember those so called sunni scholars are extreme barelvi (sufi). heck like of tahir ul qadri has been called kafir by barelvi themselves. those are also sufi channels.

that tahir ul qadri says that god and muhammad are made of same thing. they are one and the same. you quote any famous sunni scholar who said that.

i think shiaism and sufism are 2 hybrid. they are just an example when you mix two religion, when you mix islam with judaism the end product is shiaism. when you combine islam and hinduism end product is sufism.
    the former completely left the fold of islam but the latter is extremely deviant at its best
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:44:21 AM by adnan42 »

Ebn Hussein

^Bullseyes
    الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

I don't like to go offtopic but this statement:

"when you combine islam and hinduism end product is sufism."

Do you actually know what sufism is and who are/have been sufis?
    Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ebn Hussein

^Brother, he doesn't mean orthodox-Sunni Sufism as practiced by the Salaf. He means this:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Furkan

Look I also find barelwis a bit different, but they are sunnis. And since when do you take the word of a kafir as a proof?
    Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ebn Hussein

Not the words, their actions are a proof against themselves. Anyway, you agree they are "weird". So lets stick and represent Islam and Sunnah by NON-weird Sunnis, aight.
    الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Furkan

Lol, deobandis are wahabis according to him. Everyone against shiism gets branded as wahabi by shias.

“last words?”

Hani

From what I know deos are Hanafi/Sufi and are far from Wahhabiyyah.

Furkan

Yes, deobandi are hanafi maturidi, they are not a sect but a school ( Dar ul uloom). Just like people are called "al azharI"
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:46:43 PM by Furkan »

“last words?”

Ameen

Farid adds this question: Major Shia scholar Ibrahim bin Hashim al-Qummi who claimed to be a companion of "al-Taqi" and is known to narrate a lot of Hadith yet he chose to narrate from many other people other then al-Taqi, why is that? Why didn't he narrate from al-Taqi?

Very interesting question. Now what kind of a major Shia scholar is he, who you claim was a companion of Imam Muhammad Al Taqi (as) but chose not to narrate from him??? When you put something like this forward, look in to it and ponder over it before posting. It doesn't fit in, it doesn't make any sense.

A Shia scholar, a narrator of hadiths, a companion of Al Taqi (as) but chooses to narrate from others and not Al Taqi (as)???? Put something forward that makes a little bit of sense, then one can think of discussing it.

Ameen

Lol, deobandis are wahabis according to him. Everyone against shiism gets branded as wahabi by shias.

Really??? Who said that and where???

Furkan

Really??? Who said that and where???

See the video ebn hussein posted.

“last words?”