TwelverShia.net Forum

The problem with disbelief.

Link

The problem with disbelief.
« on: October 26, 2017, 09:52:33 PM »
It takes a stance of grandeur regarding doubt or denial towards proofs, and takes blindness to proofs as a proof that the proofs were insufficient. When this happens to a person, there isn't much anyone can do to cure them.

It's up to them to see their disease, but, at the end, presenting proofs is to save people who haven't taken this stance of ignorance.

Denial of knowledge or being unconvinced by proofs has never been a proof that the one presenting them is a bad presenter let alone that it hasn't proven what it has aimed to prove.
Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Abu Muhammad

Re: The problem with disbelief.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 09:55:17 PM »
It takes a stance of grandeur regarding doubt or denial towards proofs, and takes blindness to proofs as a proof that the proofs were insufficient. When this happens to a person, there isn't much anyone can do to cure them.

It's up to them to see their disease, but, at the end, presenting proofs is to save people who haven't taken this stance of ignorance.

Denial of knowledge or being unconvinced by proofs has never been a proof that the one presenting them is a bad presenter let alone that it hasn't proven what it has aimed to prove.

Have you seen your face in a mirror yet?

iceman

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 05:13:18 PM »

I'm sure you can give him a mature and literate response.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 06:43:47 PM »

I'm sure you can give him a mature and literate response.

Maybe you need to read what other brothers have written to him for the past several years for you to understand better.

Link

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:44 AM »
The root of disbelief is love of a false world that is bound to perish. Woe to those who seek to idolize men and replace the Mastery of God with that of humans!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 02:09:19 AM »
The root of disbelief is love of a false world that is bound to perish. Woe to those who seek to idolize men and replace the Mastery of God with that of humans!

The root of disbelief is love of a false world that is bound to perish.Woe to those who seek to idolise men and use gods attributes on humans.

Link

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 02:14:38 AM »

The root of disbelief is love of a false world that is bound to perish.Woe to those who seek to idolise men and use gods attributes on humans.

I am sorry, if you believe any of Mohammad praised attributes are not found in God, you are truly ignorant, lost, and don't understand a thing in Quran nor have an ounce of faith.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »

I am sorry, if you believe any of Mohammad praised attributes are not found in God, you are truly ignorant, lost, and don't understand a thing in Quran nor have an ounce of faith.

Don't be sorry, and I wasn't referring to PROPHETS AS!
It was normal human beings like Ali ra I was referring to and the attributes of god that simpletons like you associate with them humans.
You are truly on another planet arent you lol,  I understand Quran has NO EVIDENCE OF DIVINE IMAMS and it's NOT part of faith.

your faith is based on some fake stuff man don't you remember me arguing with you about your belief in a certain dua without chains???

You talk rubbish

Have them devils arrived back in your head again?