TwelverShia.net Forum

Let's get to know the Jewish-Majoosi saviour (Dajjal) of the Rafidah better

Rationalist

To be honest, there is no sahih ahadith to identify the Mahdi. Even the above ahadith of his name is not sahih. We really do not know who he is. In the end of time, there will be for a very knowledgeable scholar to come and

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:35:14 PM by Ebn Hussein »

Ebn Hussein

You did not read my thread and the evidences carefuly. No Rafidi can completely free his sect or at least his major scholars from the narrations I've posted under the pretext that they are "weak", this is because (as I've proven with references, even from Shia websites themselves) the likes of Al-Nu'mani and others compiled AUTHENTIC narrations about the characteristics of their (Persian-Sassanid-Majoosi-Jewish) saviour, in books of AQEEDAH (creed) such as Al-Ghaybah (by Al-Numani, and Al-Tusi).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Optimus Prime

One of your most informative, and entertaining posts ever brother Ebn Hussein.

Good to see you back, and posting more frequently.

May Allah bless you with 500 Hurs. :D

Bolani Muslim

BTW guys, if anyone's interested, the book brother ebn Hussein talked about that converted Ayatollah Moyyad is found in Farsi and Urdu:
Farsi: http://saaid.net/book/20/13503.pdf
Urdu: http://www.saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=13133

*The Urdu was a bit annoying to download, the trick for my computer was to let it download completely before clicking on it. If not, then it wouldn't display. If it doesn't work on your computer, then here's the title:
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:43:32 PM by Bolani Muslim »

Rationalist

You did not read my thread and the evidences carefuly. No Rafidi can completely free his sect or at least his major scholars from the narrations I've posted under the pretext that they are "weak", this is because (as I've proven with references, even from Shia websites themselves) the likes of Al-Nu'mani and others compiled AUTHENTIC narrations about the characteristics of their (Persian-Sassanid-Majoosi-Jewish) saviour, in books of AQEEDAH (creed) such as Al-Ghaybah (by Al-Numani, and Al-Tusi).

They don't have a proper rijal system. Ahadith can be weakened if they are unable to defend it from their opponents. But generally this whole Mahdi belief, has no sahih ahadith whether its in Sunni books or Shia books. 

I recall 12ers even denying their own  unique belief about that Umar killed Fatima in Taqiyyah so they can make themselves more accepted in Sunni Forums.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:29:44 AM by Rationalist »

Ebn Hussein

Ok, please no discussions here. To proceed:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]