TwelverShia.net Forum

They have put Qadiyanis to shame

Aba AbdAllah

They have put Qadiyanis to shame
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:02:04 AM »

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from al-Husayn ibn Sa‘id from al-Nadr ibn Suwayd from Yahya al-Halabi from abu al-Sabah al-Kinani from abu Basir who has said the following:“Once I asked abu ‘Abd Allah, about the words of Allah, ‘Thus, We have revealed a Spirit to you (Muhammad), by Our command. Before, you did not even know what a book or belief was. . . .’ (42:52) The Imam said, ‘He (the Spirit) is a creature of the creatures of Allah, greater than Jibril and Mika’il. He was with the Messenger of Allah to give him news and protected him and he is with 'A'immah, after the Messenger of Allah.’”(Al kafi H711, Ch. 56, h 1)

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from Yunus from ibn Muskan from abu Basir who has said the following: “I asked abu ‘Abd Allah, about the words of Allah, ‘They ask you about the Spirit. Say, “The Spirit comes by the command of my Lord. . ’(17:85) The Imam said, ‘He is a creature greater than Jibril and Mika’il. He was with the Messenger of Allah and he is present with the 'A'immah,. He is from the realm of the angels.’”(Al kafi H 713, Ch. 56, h 3)

Ali has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from abu Ayyub al-Khazzaz from abu Basir who has said the following: “I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, say, ‘They ask you about the Spirit. Say, “The Spirit comes by the command of my Lord . . .’” (17:85) The Imam said, ‘He is a creature greater than Jibril and Mika’il. He was not present with anyone before except Muhammad. He is present with 'A'immah. He protects them. In reality any and everything desired does not come by and is not possible for everyone to achieve.(Al kafi H 714, Ch. 56, h 4)

Ibn Yahya

Re: They have put Qadiyanis to shame
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:32:42 AM »
you're new to KafiLand aren't you?

Abu-jafar herz

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 01:43:27 AM »
I don't see an issue?

Aba AbdAllah

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:26 AM »
I don't see an issue?

Neither does the Qadiyanis for their belief. :)

Don't you think that Shiism made a veiled attack on finality of Prophethood?

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 06:42:26 AM »
I don't see an issue?
Catholics don't see anything wrong with their superstious beliefs but tell me do you actually belief a spirit in the qur'an which is mentioned once and is apparently now greater than Jibra'il and Mika'il is with 'Aal Muhammad? Wallah and this is only scratching the surface of the crazy stuff that's in your books

Abu-jafar herz

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:44:12 AM »
Why is it crazy?

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
Why is it crazy?

hey, why are you ignoring a thread i made specially for you? :D