"Wahhabies" Decorating Masjid with names of Ahlul-Bayt

omar111

"Wahhabies" Decorating Masjid with names of Ahlul-Bayt
« on: August 18, 2015, 10:12:16 PM »
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:25:04 PM by Hani »

Ibn Yahya

Re: Truth
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 10:18:35 PM »
Looks like it, but I think it's not just their names on there. Also ask yourself what does this prove? That the builders of Masjid an-Nabawi loved Ahl al-Bayt. They'd never admit that

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 02:08:23 AM »
Looks like it, but I think it's not just their names on there. Also ask yourself what does this prove? That the builders of Masjid an-Nabawi loved Ahl al-Bayt. They'd never admit that
I remember theres also Umar's name next to Ali's near rawdoh. All those names, thanks to Bin Ladin construction company.  :D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:16:19 AM by Hadrami »

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 04:02:56 PM »
for bro omar111 & ibn yahya, wonder why those shia didn't take a video or photo of this eh? :D

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 06:44:14 PM »
Salam bro.

Please give your thread an appropiate title. Truth alone is to general, maybe the mods can fix it.

They are shocked to see this because since childhood they are being told that Sunnis are either full blown enemies of Ahl Al-Bayt, or at least not 'real lovers and followers' of the Ahl Al-Bayt. In fact in Madinah, Makkah and in the capital of the Najdis (Riyadh) there are plenty street names such as:

Ali Ibn Abi Talib street
Fatimah ...
Hussein ...

Muhammad Ibn Abdel-Wahhab himself had sons ALL named after Ali, Hussein, Hassan and Fatimah!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:05:59 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »
Here the evidence, just look what these evil, Nasibi, Wahhabis do in their freetime. They name street names (and Mosques) after the names of the Ahl Al-Bayt. That's what Nasibis do in their freetime after all ... their level of Nasb is unbelievable as the Ayatullats always say ...

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

omar111

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 08:56:03 PM »
Salam bro.

Please give your thread an appropiate title. Truth alone is to general, maybe the mods can fix it.

They are shocked to see this because since childhood they are being told that Sunnis are either full blown enemies of Ahl Al-Bayt, or at least not 'real lovers and followers' of the Ahl Al-Bayt. In fact in Madinah, Makkah and in the capital of the Najdis (Riyadh) there are plenty street names such as:

Ali Ibn Abi Talib street
Fatimah ...
Hussein ...

Muhammad Ibn Abdel-Wahhab himself had sons ALL named after Ali, Hussein, Hassan and Fatimah!!!

The thread is named Truth because I wanted to know why names of 12ve are written in masjid e nabwi.It was constructed in 1932 under king saud so why did they allow this?
  The Panjtan pak is another thing.They are all revered by sunnis.But after them they are the Imams of Imamis.

Ebn Hussein

Re: "Wahhabies" Decorating Masjid with names of Ahlul-Bayt
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 11:48:14 PM »
Ahl Al-Kisa' (5tan) and all the other Imams that the Rafidah wrongly attribute to themselves (excluding their last Jewish 12th Messiah, he indeed is and only belongs to them) are all respected by the Sunnah. Of course some are more known for their piety and knowledge and some less. It is wrong if you think that these great men are somehow actually belonging to the Rafidah.

http://islamqa.info/en/101272
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 12:25:21 AM »
The Panjtan pak is another thing.They are all revered by sunnis.But after them they are the Imams of Imamis.

that part is soo wrong bro. Are you saying zayn al abidin, al-baqir, al-sadiq etc believed what the 12ers believe in and they were 12er shia??

matpau_83

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 04:41:01 AM »
is the 12th imam's name included in the list? he's 'hidden' right and according to history (that ive read), he never really existed in the first place. as for the rest of the list, i'm pretty sure there was an article from this website showing that they were pious sunni muslim..

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 06:36:01 AM »
is the 12th imam's name included in the list? he's 'hidden' right and according to history (that ive read), he never really existed in the first place. as for the rest of the list, i'm pretty sure there was an article from this website showing that they were pious sunni muslim..

shia 12th imam didnt exist according to 11th imam's own brother (shia called him the liar) and the majority of 11th imam followers also didn't believe he had a son (I think 11th imam's mother didn't either). However the twist in this bollywood story is, there was a person who said he did had a son and then on money are collected on behalf of the 12th imam. You see, it's all about creative thinking personality having clever business idea :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:38:00 AM by Hadrami »

matpau_83

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 10:20:27 AM »
shia 12th imam didnt exist according to 11th imam's own brother (shia called him the liar) and the majority of 11th imam followers also didn't believe he had a son (I think 11th imam's mother didn't either). However the twist in this bollywood story is, there was a person who said he did had a son and then on money are collected on behalf of the 12th imam. You see, it's all about creative thinking personality having clever business idea :D
now my next question is, is the 12th imam name inscribe with the other 11th name in masjid nabawi since he's not really a person? (i'm sorry but i can view youtube right now because of access right issue.)

Al Dukhan

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 10:35:40 AM »
MashaAllah good thread ! But why muhammad ibn abdul wahab was very keen to demolish tomb of Prophet s.a.w & level His blessed grave to ground ! And shaikh of saudi too again issued fatwa in 2007 on this matter. Doesnt the previous rulers did good innovation by making tomb for Prophet s.a.w, with providing facilities too ! Like the current govt in doing so, then whats the use of saying its shirk thats bidah etc;. And iam aware of the revolution of ibn wahab, and his war with whom he was allied.

omar111

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »
Panjtan Pak were sahaba and they have a special place in Sunnis.They know their life histories.After them they are respected as all tabii.They know little about them.But for shias, they have a special place as Imams. For them, all sahaba including ahl bayet turned apostate, and only the twelve remained Muslims.

Thnx Dhakan bro, But I am still puzzled to why Saudis will allow the aqeeda of Athna ashri on the walls of masjid e nabwi.Yes, Mohammad Almahdi is written on masjid.Saudis demolished many tombs and even Jannat e Baqi, so they could also change this. These names on masjid are a greater shirk then those tombs.
Maybe this Shia hatred started after Iranian revolution. I often wonder what was achieved by Khomeini.Shia formed a government of fallible and formed a concept of wali e faqih that is not supported by any Shia hadith.And Sunnis never trusted shias again after revolution. And Khomeini always gave the impression that he wanted a united Muslim ummah.

Hadrami

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 11:33:28 AM »
now my next question is, is the 12th imam name inscribe with the other 11th name in masjid nabawi since he's not really a person? (i'm sorry but i can view youtube right now because of access right issue.)

yep, the name is there. I dont really understand the aim in putting the name there. That can confuse other Sunni into thinking that our mahdi is the 11th imam's son. We see now the shia even use it for their propaganda
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:49:12 AM by Hadrami »

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 09:46:17 PM »

You are making another mistake, Baarakallahu feek. The 12th Imam of the Rafidah has all sorts of kufri titles, such as "Sahib Az-Zaman" (Owner of the Time). Is there any such thing written anywhere close to a Sunni Mosque, let alone Masjid An-Nabi?! What is written is AL-MAHDI and acc. to the Jumhour of Ahl Al-Sunnah, the belief in Al-Mahdi is firmly established and he will be among the rightly guided Caliphs from the Household of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Anyway, these names were written by Sufi rulers who are often heavily influenced by Shiism. As for leveling graves. That's what the Prophet and Ahl Al-Bayt told us to do, doesn't matter which Sunni or Rafidi Shaykh opposed it.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 12:12:16 AM »

You are making another mistake, Baarakallahu feek. The 12th Imam of the Rafidah has all sorts of kufri titles, such as "Sahib Az-Zaman" (Owner of the Time). Is there any such thing written anywhere close to a Sunni Mosque, let alone Masjid An-Nabi?! What is written is AL-MAHDI and acc. to the Jumhour of Ahl Al-Sunnah, the belief in Al-Mahdi is firmly established and he will be among the rightly guided Caliphs from the Household of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Anyway, these names were written by Sufi rulers who are often heavily influenced by Shiism. As for leveling graves. That's what the Prophet and Ahl Al-Bayt told us to do, doesn't matter which Sunni or Rafidi Shaykh opposed it.

Is there any record on which ruler put those up there? Must be a 12ers lover or very ignorant ruler then.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 12:17:49 AM »

Is there any record on which ruler put those up there? Must be a 12ers lover or very ignorant ruler then.

It looks fairly modern i.e. not older than 500 years. In any case, it has nothing to do with the Rafidah, Al-Mahdi is one of the Rashid Khulafa' of Ahl Al-Sunnah.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 12:23:59 AM »

It looks fairly modern i.e. not older than 500 years. In any case, it has nothing to do with the Rafidah, Al-Mahdi is one of the Rashid Khulafa' of Ahl Al-Sunnah.

Yes it doesnt say muhammad bin hasan, but because that name is in the same row as the other names claimed by shia, most sunni will think it is hasan's askari son because of it. Ive seen those names used for propaganda by shia since 3-4 years ago.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 01:06:39 AM »
^
There is also somewhere the name of Salman Al-Farsi, maybe Shias will say: Look, one of the good Sahaba!

Anyway, it is a known fact that Sufi influenced dynasties (such as the Ottomans) ruled for hundreds of years. I've even read that in order to oppose the Safavids and prove to everyone that the real lovers of the Ahl Al-Bayt are the Sunnis, the Ottomans included the names of the Ahl Al-Bayt in Mosques etc. Could be one of the reasons they put the names of the 12.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله