TwelverShia.net Forum

Similarities in Attributes between Imams and Allah

Qamar Farooq

Similarities in Attributes between Imams and Allah
« on: August 18, 2018, 12:02:19 PM »
Any Shia want to refute this, by all means go ahead. Initially when i started looking into shiaism, i never really understood why the hell would shias call on other than Allah for help. Now i understand completely. They have given attributes that belong only to Allah (in their entirety) to these 12 demi-god like imams. and just like Jesus(pbuh) is free from the filth that the christians attribute to them, similarly, these 12 beloved individuals are free from the shirk and kufr the rafida majoos attribute to them. If any sunni brothers would like to highlight some new information than please go ahead.

iceman

Re: Similarities in Attributes between Imams and Allah
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:14:53 AM »
Any Shia want to refute this, by all means go ahead. Initially when i started looking into shiaism, i never really understood why the hell would shias call on other than Allah for help. Now i understand completely. They have given attributes that belong only to Allah (in their entirety) to these 12 demi-god like imams. and just like Jesus(pbuh) is free from the filth that the christians attribute to them, similarly, these 12 beloved individuals are free from the shirk and kufr the rafida majoos attribute to them. If any sunni brothers would like to highlight some new information than please go ahead.

Your post is full of hatred and grudge to begin with. It tells me that you're probably born and raised that way. We don't deal with and solve those kind of issues and problems. I've seen and heard of such propaganda against us. I think you should look for a new technique. This ones old and out of date.😊