TwelverShia.net Forum

Ulil-Amr (another analysis)

wannabe

Re: Ulil-Amr (another analysis)
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2017, 05:31:55 AM »
do we have any hadith, companions asking who are these ulil amri?

Hani

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2017, 06:40:19 AM »

Most likely not, because NO ONE understood it in the way this weirdo understands it, if they understood it like that they would have asked the Prophet (saw) directly and in NUMBERS, so it wouldn't be one or two individual asking, it'll be hundreds.

I like to add, that we actually have an authentic narration saying EXACTLY why this verse was revealed and who was the individual (A chief appointed by the Prophet) that was being discussed.

Again I repeat, this weirdo took a beneficial verse of great wisdom and turned into a useless text talking about a non-existing phenomenon.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Link

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2017, 01:16:18 AM »
.Again I repeat, this weirdo took a beneficial verse of great wisdom and turned into a useless text talking about a non-existing phenomenon.

Because it's more beneficial to obey Yazeed then to obey Hussain.

Because it's more beneficial to be ruled by the devil and his forces then Yahya who was martyred by them.

Because it's more beneficial to follow people you can't even prove are not Illuminati let alone prove they are believers...

Because it's more beneficial to follow people who attribute purity to themselves as opposed to those who God attribute purity by clear proof and clear authority.

Because it's more beneficial to follow the disaster of human governing themselves as opposed to making God the Master and Governor of our affairs through his appointed Kings.

You religion is a mess. It created a mess to the world because it's origin is as Quran shows the dark friends of Satan and his Jinn army.

You follow the Pharaohs and Hamans...

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Link

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:42 AM »

Yes, the believers do have these reports from the Prophet.

...from Jabir ibn Abdillah al-Ansari that he said: "When Allah, the Mighty, the Great, sent to His Prophet, Muhammad (s.a.w.), the verse, O you who believe! obey Allah and the Messenger and those vested with authority from among you, I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! We know Allah and His Messenger, but who are those vested with authority whose obedience Allah has conjoined to your obedience? (The Prophet) said: 'They are my caliphs, O Jabir! and the Imams of the Muslims after me. The first of them is 'Ali son of Abutalib, then al-Hasan, then al-Husayn, then 'Ali son of al-Husayn, then Muhammad son of 'Ali who is mentioned as al-Baqir in the Torah; you will surely meet him, O Jabir! when you see him convey my salam (greetings) to him. Then as-Sadiq Ja'far son of Muhammad; then Musa son of Ja'far; then 'Ali son of Musa; then Muhammad son of 'Ali; then 'Ali son of Muhammad; then al-Hasan son of 'Ali; then Muhammad (whose name and patronym will be the same as mine) son of al-Hasan, the Proof of Allah on His earth andBaqiyyatullah (the one kept safe by Allah) among His servants; he is the one by whose hands Allah, Sublime is His remembrance, will conquer the whole world from the east to the west; he it is who will remain hidden from his followers and friends for a such a long period that no one will remain firm on the belief of his imamah except he whose heart has been tested by Allah for faith.'"Jabir says: "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Will his followers get any benefit from him during his occultation?' (The Prophet, s.a.w.) said: 'Certainly, by Him Who has sent me with prophethood! they will be guided by his light and benefit from his wilayah(love, mastership) during his occultation as people benefit from the sun when it is hidden in cloud. O Jabir! this is part of the hidden secrets of Allah. So keep it hidden except from the people who deserve to know.'" (Tafsir al-Burhan )

Link

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2017, 01:21:37 AM »
.Again I repeat, this weirdo took a beneficial verse of great wisdom and turned into a useless text talking about a non-existing phenomenon.

Because it's more beneficial to be ruled by the devil and his forces then Nabi Yahya who was martyred by them.

Because it's more beneficial to follow people you can't even prove are not Illuminati let alone prove they are believers...

Because it's more beneficial to follow people who attribute purity to themselves as opposed to those who God attribute purity by clear proof and clear authority.

Because it's more beneficial to follow the disaster of human governing themselves as opposed to making God the Master and Governor of our affairs through his appointed Kings.

You religion is a mess. It created a mess to the world because it's origin is as Quran shows the dark friends of Satan and his Jinn army.

Hani

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2017, 04:41:25 AM »

Yes, the believers do have these reports from the Prophet.

...from Jabir ibn Abdillah al-Ansari that he said: "When Allah, the Mighty, the Great, sent to His Prophet, Muhammad (s.a.w.), the verse, O you who believe! obey Allah and the Messenger and those vested with authority from among you, I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! We know Allah and His Messenger, but who are those vested with authority whose obedience Allah has conjoined to your obedience? (The Prophet) said: 'They are my caliphs, O Jabir! and the Imams of the Muslims after me. The first of them is 'Ali son of Abutalib, then al-Hasan, then al-Husayn, then 'Ali son of al-Husayn, then Muhammad son of 'Ali who is mentioned as al-Baqir in the Torah; you will surely meet him, O Jabir! when you see him convey my salam (greetings) to him. Then as-Sadiq Ja'far son of Muhammad; then Musa son of Ja'far; then 'Ali son of Musa; then Muhammad son of 'Ali; then 'Ali son of Muhammad; then al-Hasan son of 'Ali; then Muhammad (whose name and patronym will be the same as mine) son of al-Hasan, the Proof of Allah on His earth andBaqiyyatullah (the one kept safe by Allah) among His servants; he is the one by whose hands Allah, Sublime is His remembrance, will conquer the whole world from the east to the west; he it is who will remain hidden from his followers and friends for a such a long period that no one will remain firm on the belief of his imamah except he whose heart has been tested by Allah for faith.'"Jabir says: "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Will his followers get any benefit from him during his occultation?' (The Prophet, s.a.w.) said: 'Certainly, by Him Who has sent me with prophethood! they will be guided by his light and benefit from his wilayah(love, mastership) during his occultation as people benefit from the sun when it is hidden in cloud. O Jabir! this is part of the hidden secrets of Allah. So keep it hidden except from the people who deserve to know.'" (Tafsir al-Burhan )

Who told you Jabir said this? Prove he said it.

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2017, 04:43:28 AM »

Because it's more beneficial to be ruled by the devil and his forces then Yahya who was martyred by them.

See? Only cryptic messages about Illuminati and nonsense, nothing of substance. Then he accuses Islam of being a "mess".