TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia's Exclusive Title For Ali

Hadrami

Shia's Exclusive Title For Ali
« on: February 26, 2016, 02:53:08 AM »
Shia believe only the first imam can be called Amir of the believers & i assume shia believe that its the title given by Rasulullah shallallahu alaihi wasallam right? Thats an obvious choice of word for everyone to know that he was the leader. Why not using the same clearcut word in ghadir? Whats shia excuse?

demmzy15

Re: Shia's Exclusive Title For Ali
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 12:14:34 AM »
Oops, Rawafidh bursted!!!  ;D

Link

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 01:02:34 AM »
It wouldn't have been passed on by the people who oppose him and deny his station.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 03:26:54 AM »
It wouldn't have been passed on by the people who oppose him and deny his station.
So why did the Prophet keep them with him or even allow them to be his companions in the first place? And also why did they transmit all the other Ahadith of his virtues and so called "proofs" of his Imamah? Another thing, why did they transmit anything that could be associated with his Imamah at all? Also did you just admit that Ghadeer isnt a clear proof of Imamah? And how come we see Mawla with added parts to make it definite that its referring to Imamah in Shi'i Ahadith, so wouldn't you then have to admit that they added on fabrications?

Thats about all the logical inconsistencies I can think of in that post.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:29:15 AM by Ibn Yahya »

Huzeipha123

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 05:08:01 AM »
I'm a sunni but from what I've heard Mawla refers to the transfer of spiritual, political and guardianship.

The word Mawla because of it's multiple deriviatives was the word used.

However, shias do have narrations that indicates that Ali was reffered to as khalifa

Hani

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 08:44:24 AM »
I'm sorry, our Prophet (saw) retained his spiritual status, he never transferred it to anybody. Same goes for his political authority, he kept it till his death and never transferred it.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 12:03:07 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it had to be a freak who "can" answer this

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 09:55:46 PM »

However, shias do have narrations that indicates that Ali was reffered to as khalifa

Even it is authentic according to their standards, why did Ali supposedly do taqiyyah on the matter? Even when he became the Calipah, he did it when people forced him into it through bayah and not the basis of divine appointment.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:35:41 PM by Rationalist »