TwelverShia.net Forum

Why I believe Shiite Scholars are Khums stealers along with those under them.

Link

Re: Why I believe Shiite Scholars are Khums stealers along with those under them.
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 10:47:37 PM »
The Prophet peace be upon him listed their names you say?

Have you read my article on Imamah in Early Shia Societies?

I think I have read it although I am not sure if I did. Can't be bothered with it, to be honest, Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) are the centers of my attention, they clarify and manifest the truth and prove it beyond doubt.

You guys rely on conjecture and try to make the clear proofs of the truth fuzzy is all.

If there is one point in there that you find very strong and would like to prove with it, you can bring it, or if you would like to summarize it.

You guys say I philosophize a lot, at least I do with themes and reflections over Quranic verses, while you guys are all reflecting on pure conjecture and your own relfections that is not supported by Quran and ahadith.

We are to refer back to "God and the Messenger", as the former has provided an explanation of all things to do with guidance, and the latter has clarified the clear message which humanity must hold on to.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Farid

Re: Why I believe Shiite Scholars are Khums stealers along with those under them.
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 10:53:52 PM »
http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/02/11/understanding-imamate-early-shia-society/

It isn't long, dude. You will find ample evidences from the Imams and early Shias that the names were not presented from the start. Imams were only appointed before the current one dies.

I can't force you to take a look, but you would be missing out.

Link

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 11:28:15 PM »
http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/02/11/understanding-imamate-early-shia-society/

It isn't long, dude. You will find ample evidences from the Imams and early Shias that the names were not presented from the start. Imams were only appointed before the current one dies.

I can't force you to take a look, but you would be missing out.

Do you know what is called spit fire in philosophy?

Bring me the strongest argument from there. If you believe they are all equal, I will just pick one and refute it. Otherwise, spit fire is annoying to deal with.  It's spitting a lot that may look like evidence and make look overwhelming not of the reasons and evidence stands in reality.

It's like Richard Dawkin's book which is spitfire in hope one of the arguments would hold true,  but even Atheist philosophers refuted and showed was all false reasoning and does nothing to do with proofs of God let alone showing God is a delusion.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

kernel

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 07:03:47 AM »
dirty shia sand niggers

Zahra

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 07:36:35 AM »
dirty shia sand niggers
Was the racial slur necessary?

kernel

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 08:00:50 AM »
The dirty muslims will get what they deserve for destroying the gods of old!

Farid

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 09:23:17 AM »
dirty shia sand niggers
Was the racial slur necessary?

Obviously trolling. =]