TwelverShia.net Forum

[Beware of Ghullat] Imam Ali Reza cursing those who exalted Prophet & Ahlebait.

fgss

Assalam O Alaikum, Wa Rehmatullah, Wa Barakatuhu.

O SHIAS FOLLOW QURAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

AND BEWARE OF GHULLAT (EXAGGERATORS/BOASTERS/EXTREMISTS)

Source: Book Uyun Akhbar Reza, Chapter 46, Author Skhaikh Sadooq.
https://www.al-islam.org/uyun-akhbar-ar-ridha-volume-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-46-what-has-been-narrated-ar-ridha-regarding

IMAM ALI REZA A.S says…

Those who believe in transmigration or reincarnation are unbelievers.

46-2 Muhammad ibn Musa al-Mutawakkil - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem quoted on the authority of his father, on the authority of Ali ibn Ma’bad, on the authority of Al-Husayn ibn Khalid As-Sayrafi,

“Abul Hassan Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) said, ‘Whoever believes in transmigration is an unbeliever.’ Then he (a.s.) added: ‘May God damn the boasters. I wish they were Jews! I wish they were Magi! I wish they were Christians! I wish they were of the Qadarites! I wish they were of the Marja’ites! I wish they were of the Harawies!’ The Imam (a.s.) then added, ‘Do not associate with or be friends with the boasters. Despise them as God has.’”

Those who believe Allah has turned over the affairs of His Religion to His Prophet (S) or to Ahlebait are polytheist.

46-3 Muhammad ibn Ali Majilawayh - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem quoted on the authority of his father, on the authority of Yasir - the servant:

I asked Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.), “What do you think about turning over the affairs?” He (a.s.) answered, “The Blessed the Sublime God has turned over the affairs of His Religion to His Prophet (S) and said, ‘…So take what the Apostle assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you..’ God, however, will not turn over the affairs of Creation and provision of the sustenance to the Prophet (S).” Then Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) added, “In fact, the Honorable the Exalted God said, ‘…Allah is the Creator of all things…’ God also said, ‘It is Allah Who has created you: further, He has provided for your sustenance; then He will cause you to die; and again He will give you life. Are there any of your (false) ‘partners’ who can do any single one of these things? Glory be to Him! and high is He above the partners they attribute (to him)!’”

46-4 Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Abi Bashshar - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Abul Faraj al-Mudhaffar ibn Ahmad ibn Al-Hassan al-Qazvini quoted on the authority of Al-Abbas ibn Muhammad ibn Qasim ibn Hamza ibn Musa ibn Ja’far (a.s.), on the authority of Al-Hassan ibn Sahl al-Qummi, on the authority of Muhammad ibn Khalid, on the authority of Abi Hashem al-Ja’fari that he had asked Abal Hassan Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) about the boasters and those who believed in (God) turning over (all) the affairs.

The Imam (a.s.) replied, “The boasters are unbelievers and those who believe in (God) turning over (all) the affairs (to the Prophet (S)) are polytheists. Whoever associates with them; visits them; eats or drinks with them; becomes related to them; gives a daughter in marriage to or marries with one of their daughters; grants them immunity; considers them honest in keeping what they are entrusted with; or acknowledges what they say or assists them in what they say has exited from the circle of the Mastery of the Honorable the Exalted God, the Mastery of God’s Prophet (S) and the Mastery of us - the Members of the Holy Household.”

Those who say Ahlebait cannot make mistakes or cannot forget are liars.

46-5 Tamim ibn Abdullah ibn Tamim al-Qurashi - may God have Mercy upon him - narrated that his father quoted on the authority of Ahmad ibn Ali Al-Ansari, on the authority of Abi Salt al-Harawi that he told Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.), “O son of the Prophet of God! There are people in the vicinity of Kufa who think that the Prophet (S) never made any mistakes when saying his prayers.”

The Imam (a.s.) said, “May God damn them! They lie. The Only One who makes no mistakes is God - the One and Only.” Abi Salt al-Harawi added, “O son of the Prophet of God! There are people among them who think that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) was not killed and God made someone else called Handhala ibn As’ad ash-Shami look like him (and be killed). And He raised Jesus (a.s.) - the son of (the Blessed Lady) Mary (a.s.) and the reason they present is by using the following verse, ‘…And never will God grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers.’” The Imam (a.s.) replied, “They are lying. God’s Wrath and Curse be upon them! They have disbelieved in God by denying what the Prophet (S) has said about Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) being killed, ‘I swear by God that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) will be killed.’ There is no doubt that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) has been killed. Even the ones better than Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) - that is (Ali) the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) and Al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) were killed. There is no one of us who does not get killed. I swear by God that I will also be killed by being poisoned by a tricky unmanly person. I know this from the Trusted Covenant which we have inherited from God’s Prophet (S) that Gabriel delivered to him (a.s.) on behalf of the Lord of the Two Worlds. And the verse stated by the Honorable the Exalted God, ‘…And never will God grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers’ provides the proof. This means that God has not granted the unbelievers any proofs superior to those of the believers. There is no doubt that the Honorable the Exalted God has informed us that the unbelievers have unrightfully killed the Divine Prophets without having any proofs or reasons. Thus God has not left any ways for them to have any proofs against His Prophets (a.s.).”

SERIOUS WARNING TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَنْ يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا

Surely Allah does not forgive shirk (associating any partner with Him); and may forgive sins other than that if He so pleases. This is because one who commits shirk with Allah, does indeed invent a great sinful lie.
Surah Nisa 48

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ الْجَعْدِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي مَنْصُورٌ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رِبْعِيَّ بْنَ حِرَاشٍ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ عَلِيًّا، يَقُولُ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم"‏ لاَ تَكْذِبُوا عَلَىَّ، فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ كَذَبَ عَلَىَّ فَلْيَلِجِ النَّارَ ‏"‏‏

Narrated Ali: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire." Bukhari #106, Muslim #1
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:00:24 PM by Fahad Sani »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

fgss

Prayer of Imam Ali Reza (A.S) cursing all those who have lied and committed shirk with Allah just on the name of their so called love for ahlebait.

Source: Bihar-ul-Anwar vol-25/343. http://dlia.ir/kotob/arabic/531/beharo_al_anvar_025/index.html

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim.

O Allah, verily, i disassociate myself before you from the strength and power. There is no strength and power
except with you. O Allah, verily, i seek refuge in you and disaasociate myself before you from those who claim for us what is not true for us. O Allah, verily i disassociate myself before you from those who say regarding us what we have not said about ourselves.

O Allah, to you belong the creation and from you is the provision. You do we worship and from You we do seek help.

O Allah, You are our creator and the creator of our first fathers and our last fathers. O Allah, lordship is not
suitable except with you. and Divinity befits non except for You.

O Allah, verily we are your slaves and sons of your slaves. We have no power over ourselves in respect of benefit or harm, nor death, life or resurrection.

O Allah, whoever claims that we are lords, then we are free from him, whoever claims that to us is the power of
creation and providing sustenance, then we are free from him. We are free from him like Issa is free from the
christians.

O Allah, we have never called them to what they claim, so do not take us into account fro what they say and
forgive us for they claim.

My Lord do not leave upon the earth from them an inhabitant, indeed if you leave them they will mislead your
servants and not beget except wicked one and disbeliever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtUGnt1Jz-U

إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

fgss

Abu Huraira said:

The Prophet of Allah (ﷺ) said: There is for every apostle a prayer which is granted, but every prophet showed haste in his prayer. I have, however, reserved my prayer for the intercession of my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection, and it would be granted, if Allah so willed, in case of everyone amongst my Ummah provided he dies without associating anything with Allah.

http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/1/399

I heard Abu Dharr narrating it from the Apostle (ﷺ) that he observed:

Gabriel came to me and gave me the tidings: Verily he who died amongst your Ummah without associating anything with Allah would enter Paradise. I (the narrator) said: Even if he committed adultery and theft. He (the Holy Prophet) said: (Yes), even if he committed adultery and theft.

http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/1/178

Narrated `Abdullah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said one statement and I said another. The Prophet (ﷺ) said "Whoever dies while still invoking anything other than Allah as a rival to Allah, will enter Hell (Fire)." And I said, "Whoever dies without invoking anything as a rival to Allah, will enter Paradise."

http://www.sunnah.com/urn/41790

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a Muslim dies and forty people, who do not associate anything with Allah in worship, participate in the funeral prayer over him, Allah will accept their intercession for him."

http://www.sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/7/39

fgss

fgss

Some more examples from the beliefs of Ghullat which are adopted by common Shias.

https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/ghulat-of-yesterday-are-moderate-shia-of-today/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:52:50 PM by Fahad Sani »

fgss

Ruling/Verdict upon Ghullat (Boasters or Exaggerators)

Uyun Akhbar Reza, Vol-2, P-203, No.4
Source: http://www.aqaed.com/ahlulbait/books/auon-reza-02/a17.htm

4-   حدثنا محمد بن علي بن بشار ره قال حدثنا أبو الفرج المظفر بن أحمد بن الحسن القزويني قال حدثنا العباس بن محمد بن قاسم بن حمزة بن موسى بن جعفر (ع) قال حدثنا الحسن بن سهل القمي عن محمد بن خالد عن أبي هاشم الجعفري قال سألت أبا الحسن الرضا (ع) عن الغلاة و المفوضة فقال الغلاة كفار و المفوضة مشركون من جالسهم أو خالطهم أو آكلهم أو شاربهم أو واصلهم أو زوجهم أو تزوج منهم أو آمنهم أو ائتمنهم على أمانة أو صدق حديثهم أو أعانهم بشطر كلمة خرج من ولاية الله عز و جل و ولاية رسول الله (ص) و ولايتنا أهل البيت .

Told us Muhammad b. Ali b. Bashar who said: Told us abul Faraj al Mudhaffar b. Ahmad b. al Hasan al Qazwini who said: Told us al Abbas b. Muhammad b. Qasim b. Hamza b. Musa. b. Ja’far who said: Told us al Hasan b. Sahl al Qummi from Muhammad b. Khalid from abi Hashim al Ja’fri who said: I asked aba al Hasan al Redha(as) about the Ghulat and mufawwidha, so [Imam (as)] said: “The Ghulat are disbelievers and the mufawwidha are polytheists, whoever sits with them or mingles with them or eats with them or drinks with them or sticks/holds on to them or gives in marriage to them or marries among them or gives them peace/security or takes them as safekeepers upon their things or affirms their saying or helps them with a word, he is expelled from wilayah of Allah (swt), and wilayah of Rasool Allah (pbuh) and our wilyah of ahlulbayt (as).”

Author of the above book Shaikh Sadooq Said in Iteqadat by Shaikh Sadooq (ra), Page 97.

قال الشيخ أبو جعفر – رضي الله عنه -: اعتقادنا في الغلاة والمفوضة أنهم كفار بالله تعالى، وأنهم أشر من اليهود والنصارى والمجوس والقدرية والحرورية (١) ومن جميع أهل البدع والأهواء المضلة

“Our belief regarding the Ghulat and Mufawidha is that they are disbelievers of Allah (swt), and they are worse than the Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Qadria, Haruriya and all the people engaged in bid’ah (innovations in Islam) and pursuing deviant desires.”