TwelverShia.net Forum

A collection of satanic Batini Rafidi Tafasir - COLLECTION

Ebn Hussein

A collection of satanic Batini Rafidi Tafasir - COLLECTION
« on: September 22, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »
بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
اما بعد

INTRODUCTION:

Dear Muslim, dear Rafidi and everyone else. Have you ever asked yourself the following question:

Why don't the Imamite Shia translate their major Tafsir books (except some modern day ones i.e. water-down versions of their real beliefs that can be found in their classical books, and even those Tafasir like 'Tafsir Al-Mizan' by Al-Tabatabai are not completely been translated!)?

The Imamite Shisa who are backed by powerful gov. like Iran have managed to translates tons of books, about politics, Fiqh, hundreds of books about Philosophy etc, heck they've even managed to translate books by the likes of Al-Tijani (the Ex-SUFI Tunisian clown whose books have been ALL refuted, every single, unfortunately only available in Arabic and Farsi ... Ahlus-Sunnah are wallah Ghuraba2), they've translated tons of political and batini esoterical crap by the pantheist Mushrik Khomeini, Khamenei even translated Sayyid Qutb's Tafsir Fi Dhilal ... (to Farsi), yet not a SINGLE Tafsir book of the Rafidah has been translated into Farsi or English (except FEW selected excerpts), whereas Sunnis have translated epic Tafasir like Tafsir Ibn Kathir DECADES ago into other languages.

Now ask yourself why Shias hesitate to even translate their major Hadith books (even Al-Kafi hasn't been translated and distributed on a larger scale, let alone Bihar Al-Dhulumat wa Al-Khurafat aka "Al-Anwar", except few translations and excerpts online and all of that just recently and not on a larger scale) and in particular their Tafsir books. I know for a fact that most Shias don't read Arabic, so why are they being deprived of all of that? I'll tell you why:

If I were still a Imamite Shiite I too would hesitate to translate the Tafasir and hadith books of my Rafidi cult. Take Al-Kafi for instance, by Allah, its CHAPTER TITLES alone will make every Muslim who has an atom's weight of Iman and Tawhid in his heart, literally shiver and eventually puke. Pure kufr and Zandaqah (in sha Allah soon I will open a thread in regards to that).

As for their Tafsir books which is related to our topic at hand that they are even worse than their Hadith books because what can be worse than explaining the Qur'an by esoterical Batini 'hadiths' in the most retarded manner possible and then having the audacity of claiming that these are the speeches and views of the Ahlul Bayt! If you know Arabic then don't hesitate, wallah the Shia Imamite Madhhab provides to danger to any SANE and KNOWLEGABLE person, yes esoterical Mushriks might be attracted to Shiism (no wonder that Shiism spreads in the most deprived areas in the world like west Africa were Sufism is mixed with Voodoo cults or other 'Sunni areas' in the world were the most esoterical batini and superstitious forms of Sufism are thriving) but knowledgable Muslims who possess and 'Aql, basic knowledge of a sound 'Aqidah never fall for Rafidism.

So where are the Shia Tafsirs in English? I am really not exaggerating, just go online (barely anything from their major works is available in English) and type:

http://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=W3UgVLKaD8XH8ge6q4GIDg#q=tafsir+al+qummi&start=10

Do you see any translation of that work? At least an online one? Nothing, Nada! And this is THE major Shia Tafsir book most (and according to many Shia Marja's) ALL of its content can not just be attributed to Ibrahim Al-Qummi (Al-Kulaini's teacher and author of the Tafsir) rather ALL of its content is Sahih (as per Ayatullat Al-Chain-Smokey Al-Khoie)!

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: A collection of satanic Batini Rafidi Tafasir - COLLECTION
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 10:34:30 PM »
Tafsir 1:

Ayatullat Abdul-Hamid Al-Muhajir (this clown is one of their main preachers, in the Arab world known as a lunatic clown with the nickname 'Al-Chocolate' since he claimed that he possess some miracolous chocolate that can cure donkeys i.e. Rafidis, see here:
tODvA)

Imagine how retarded one must be to take Al-Muhajir as a source of knowledge. But hey, it's Shiism, this guy is THE top Shia preacher and teaches JUST NEXT to the shrine of Al-Hussein (RA) in Karbala' (you can watch him on literally every Arab Shia sat. channel). In one of his ranting he claims something (as usual) hilarious and of course Batini and satanic at the same time (look how they play with the Qur'an):

t=25

Summery of his speech:

He says famous Surah Az-Zilzaal is actually about the 12th hidden Dajjal aka Rafidi 3aj 3aj saviour. He recites:

"When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake, And when the earth throws out its burdens."

The lunatic says that cellar dwelling Rafidi saviour (12th Imam/3aj 3aj) is the BURDEN that will be thrown out!

LOL!

He claims that the earth will throw out its treasures, one of those treasures is the useless 12th Imam who didn't guide anyone for 1200 years except in the dreams of the Ayatullats

On a serious note, compare the nonsense of that Turbanised devil with a real Tafsir (no wonder Shias are embarassed to translate their classical tafasir):

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1097&Itemid=155

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]