TwelverShia.net Forum

Ayatollah Qazvini reads the Quran verses upside down

Hadrami

Re: Ayatollah Qazvini reads the Quran verses upside down
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 02:25:20 AM »
The reading of Shia Scholars of Quran is quite sad. The local Shia Mullah went to Howza for ~8 years, yet I (who learned basic tajweed in a Sunni masjid for only 3 months) can catch him making regular mistakes (like no ghunna, forgetting qarqala).

if its just another mullah or random imam or unqualified imam at a local mushalla/masjid then its not as bad. Those ayatola which Muslimanswers rightly explained are like a madhab on their own. That is soooo bad when you consider that.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 06:40:00 AM »
^

Akhi the funniest (and saddest) part is that their sheep of followers actually believe that these living corpses who literally can't recite a single verse of the Fatiha by heart are actual holy and knowledgable 'Alims of the religion of Islam (Ayaatullah = signs/miracles of Allah!), LOL. Wallahi Masakeen, Allah yahdihim, bas.

PS. In Iranian Shia culture every hafidh is regarded as a world wonder, and the reason why is because huffaadh are so rare among them. In Sunni culture such as in Somalia, Arabia, Bangladesh, ever second baker is a Hadidh. So nobody says that the Rafidah have no Huffadh or nobody who can recite the Qur'an correctly, but as it is said: Exceptions confirm the rule. Look at this Dajjal and children-mass-murderer (Bashar) supporting Tyrant, Ali Khamenei. He is the deputy of their Imam Sahib Al-Serdab, yet he doesn't even know the Surah by heart that he recites on Jumu'ah (Khamenei and many Shia Mullahs normally recite Surah Al-Jumu'ah on Jumu'ahs/Fridays). In his mini serdab (basement) he has to look at a massive Mushaf infront of him. What a joke of a clergy.

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 10:19:07 AM »
hahahaha they cursed banu umaya day and night, but still need help from mushaf commissioned by a leader from banu umaya. Shia is truly a humiliated species :D

Al Nafsi-Zakiyya

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »
Am yet to hear of a hafidul Quran shia...

Hadrami

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 03:52:17 AM »

I think they have for shia kids as they are still relatively untainted, but not from any of their grand ayatola as there are too much shiaism filth in them.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 04:25:10 AM »

Baarakallah feek but I think it's native to even suggest that the Rawafid might have no Huffadh (It's not an attack on you, brother). Why shouldn't they? Many of them genuily love the Qur'an but are drown in khurafat and kufriyat. Hifdh became a hobby (to very few) of them. In Iran every hafidh is treated like a world wonder, whereas Huffadh in many (if not most) Sunni countries number MILLIONS. I teach non-Arab children the Qur'an, wallahil-Adhim every single of them knows better tawjeed and hifdh than the hundreds of Shia scholars I've met and seen. And as I said before in regards to Shias who might know the Qur'an (or large parts of it) by heart:

So nobody says that the Rafidah have no Huffadh or nobody who can recite the Qur'an correctly, but as it is said: Exceptions confirm the rule.

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:48 AM »
those are only layman or low level ranking scholars right? Im sure none of their grand ayatola is a hafidh, otherwise you will see it 24hrs a day everywhere :D

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »
those are only layman or low level ranking scholars right?

Exactly. I've seen very few tyre-heads with correct tajweed (even some Huffadh). But they are extremely rare and guess what, they are all influenced by Sunnis, this is why every single Shia Qari in Iran (or Afghanistan) is a huge fan of the late Abdul-Basit Abdul-Samit. His recordings are still played on Iranian state radio and TV. basically the Imams of the Rawafidh when it comes to Qira'at are Sunnis! Besides, the whole thing (giving some importance to the Qur'an) started with Khamenei who uses it as an excellent tool to:

1) Polish the image of the Rafidah who are known as a sect that wrote entire books regarding the belief (and support) of tahreef Al Qur'an

2) It attracts tens of thousand of Sunnis each year to year in several Qur'an competitation events.

before Khamenei and in their history Qur'an has barely any practical status among Rawafid, this is why you see to this very day their scholars being ignorant of the Qur'an, makharij, tilawah and everything that is related to it.

Im sure none of their grand ayatola is a hafidh, otherwise you will see it 24hrs a day everywhere :D

Akhi, there are videos out there from Ayatullat Al Haidari who resides in Qum himself. He explains how insignificant Qur'an is in their circles, and how they don't teach much tafsir, let alone 3ilm of tajweed etc.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

sid

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 08:50:06 PM »
Why is it that big Shia scholars seem to mess up a lot more than Sunni scholars to the extent that they've become very famous for it? Thus these types of videos started popping up. Do you see Salafis quoting Sufi scholars making mistakes in recitation? Do you see Sufis quoting Salafi scholars making mistakes in recitation? Do Madkhalis quote Ikhwani scholars making mistake in recitation? etc..etc... I hope it's clear.
It probably just seems that way because there's particular obsession with finding faults with Shias and humiliating them

i watch hours upon hours upon hours of Salafi lectures and duroos from scholars who have not only memorized the Quran with itqaan masha'Allah but also many poems, if not the mu'allaqaat and yet i hear mistakes from time to time. 
As it's said:
جلّ من لا يخطئ

i could probably combine a video of al-Haidary and other Shia scholars quoting hundreds of ayahs from memory without mistakes

However as for Hadhrami's question, no the recitation (the pronunciation of the words) that we generally see from some top Shia scholars is not appropriate for a scholar or even a person who reads and listens to the Quran a lot.  This really needs to be improved.

But interestingly enough, many of the lower-level shaykhs recite just fine, like al-Habib:

But yea improving reading and understanding the Quran is a big must
Salam, r u shia brother?