TwelverShia.net Forum

Ayatullat Al-Milani and tahreef Al Quran

al-kulayni

Ayatullat Al-Milani and tahreef Al Quran
« on: July 22, 2015, 03:00:19 AM »
Assalamu Aleykum,

I'm searching for this fatwa about preservation of Quran from Ayatullat Al Milani ;

http://www.alquran-network.net/masael1.htm

ـ هل أعاد عثمان ترتيب بعض الآيات حسب ما تقتضيه السياسة في الوقت ، فمثلاً هل له دور في وضع آية التطهير وسط آيات خاصة بنساء النبي في سورة الأحزاب ؟

جواب سماحة السيد علي الميلاني :

ـ نعم ، نحن نعتقد أن مكان آية التطهير وكذا الآية : ( اليوم اكملت لكم دينكم ) ونحوهما هو من فعل هؤلاء القوم ، ففي آية التطهير ـ مثلاً ـ حديث صحيح مسلم وغيره صريحٌ في أنها نزلت في قضيةٍ خاصّةٍ معيّنة ولا علاقة لها بنساء النبي والآيات الواردة فيهنّ ، وأن أم سلمة أم المؤمنين وعائشة أيضاًمن أزواجه كانتا تريان عدم ارتباط آية التطهير بالأزواج .

Question: Did Uthman reorder some of the verses to be in line with the politics of that time, for example did he take part in placing the verse of Tatheer between the verses that are speaking about the wives of the Prophet in Surah Al-Ahzab?

Answer from "His Emminence" Sayyid Ali Milani:

Yes, we believe that the location of the verse of Tatheer, and the verse: ([On] This day I have perfected for you your religion), and others like it is from the action of those people. The verse of Tatheer – for example – we find a narration in Sahih Muslim and other which explicitly proclaims that it was revealed for a specific case, which the wives of the Prophet have nothing to do with or the verses revealed about them. The Mother of Believers Umm Salamah, and ‘Aisha as well from among his wives also viewed that the verse of Tatheer had nothing to do with his wives.

But the site doesn't work anymore, could anyone help me to find this quote in his new site ? Jazak Lllahu kheyran

al-kulayni

Re: Ayatullat Al-Milani and tahreef Al Quran
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »
Assalamu Aleykum Hani,

On Sunniforum you said that :

I'll see what I can get, for now here's a Video of some of their recent scholars saying the Quran is corrupt and altered, Also The first guy who speaks (Ali al Kourani) says Majority of twelver Scholars believe the verse locations are switched:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTTFMU2F

Also here the Rafidhi Muhammad ja'afar al tabsi a professor in the Hawza of QUM says The Quran is changed and all forms of tahreef have taken place from Deletion to addition to Switching verses.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H18HMSZD

source : http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?57753-Shia-scholar-Ali-Milani-and-arrangement-of-Quran-verses&p=476626&viewfull=1#post476626

Could you find these two quotes please, it's very important.

al-kulayni

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 04:12:41 PM »
Bump

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 02:00:38 AM »
Assalamu Aleykum,

I'm searching for this fatwa about preservation of Quran from Ayatullat Al Milani ;

http://www.alquran-network.net/masael1.htm

ـ هل أعاد عثمان ترتيب بعض الآيات حسب ما تقتضيه السياسة في الوقت ، فمثلاً هل له دور في وضع آية التطهير وسط آيات خاصة بنساء النبي في سورة الأحزاب ؟

جواب سماحة السيد علي الميلاني :

ـ نعم ، نحن نعتقد أن مكان آية التطهير وكذا الآية : ( اليوم اكملت لكم دينكم ) ونحوهما هو من فعل هؤلاء القوم ، ففي آية التطهير ـ مثلاً ـ حديث صحيح مسلم وغيره صريحٌ في أنها نزلت في قضيةٍ خاصّةٍ معيّنة ولا علاقة لها بنساء النبي والآيات الواردة فيهنّ ، وأن أم سلمة أم المؤمنين وعائشة أيضاًمن أزواجه كانتا تريان عدم ارتباط آية التطهير بالأزواج .

Question: Did Uthman reorder some of the verses to be in line with the politics of that time, for example did he take part in placing the verse of Tatheer between the verses that are speaking about the wives of the Prophet in Surah Al-Ahzab?

Answer from "His Emminence" Sayyid Ali Milani:

Yes, we believe that the location of the verse of Tatheer, and the verse: ([On] This day I have perfected for you your religion), and others like it is from the action of those people. The verse of Tatheer – for example – we find a narration in Sahih Muslim and other which explicitly proclaims that it was revealed for a specific case, which the wives of the Prophet have nothing to do with or the verses revealed about them. The Mother of Believers Umm Salamah, and ‘Aisha as well from among his wives also viewed that the verse of Tatheer had nothing to do with his wives.

But the site doesn't work anymore, could anyone help me to find this quote in his new site ? Jazak Lllahu kheyran

Walaikum Salam,

Says the same thing in this video:
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

al-kulayni

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 03:30:04 AM »
Barak Allahu fik, what about the rest ? Hani or farid could help

Farid

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
I have this quote. I thought I uploaded it on TSN before. Inshallah i will upload the screenshot of this soon.

Sorry for the delay.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 08:42:25 PM »
I have this quote. I thought I uploaded it on TSN before. Inshallah i will upload the screenshot of this soon.

Sorry for the delay.

Yeah, you have the screen shot on twelvershia.net but I think the brother is asking for working link to his answer/fatwa as the link on the screen shot doesn't work anymore.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Farid

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »
I dont think it has been working for years. I rem em ber the link not working years ago. I had to navigate through almilani's site, through his fatwas. I then found it.

al-kulayni

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 06:00:43 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum,

Yes i'm searching for a link to his website, if you can find it akhi Farid it will be great.

al-kulayni

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 07:20:24 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum ikhwan,

I'm still looking for a link, if there is someone who can help i'll be grateful.

al-kulayni

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 03:24:40 PM »
Bump !

Hani

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »
Most beleive Ali collected the Quran in a different order.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear