TwelverShia.net Forum

Debate On Tahrif Al-Quran Between Shia & Sunni

HughSlaman

Re: Debate On Tahrif Al-Quran Between Shia & Sunni
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 02:42:32 AM »
@hani
@farid
Guys unfortunately I have to say our enemy Jews and Christians must be very happy when they find us fighting over history, and ALLAH must be v unhappy....
Which results nothing but a bigger conflicts and divide us more. And the state like Israel, USA and EU kills innocent in Palestine and Iraq and we kept fighting each other on this history.
Guys instead of working on Differences can we work on Similarities which Muslims are facing.
First similarity 1. We have same enemy which are using so called Muslim tools like ISIS and ISIL who are acting totally against Islamic lessons...
CAN WE BE UNITED!! PLEASE!!!

To be united, we must first agree on basic truths. That means we must learn to be objective and scientific in our investigation of what did or did not happen over a thousand years ago, and not be swayed by emotionally charged slogans like "CAN WE BE UNITED!! PLEASE!!!".

You are using the same funny tactics Shia propagandists use all the time: you appeal to the desire for unity and the fight against a common enemy etc. And all of this is irrelevant when it comes to learning accurately what the truth is about our religion (assuming you are serious about the desire for unity in the first place).

In any case, we have seen what happens to Sunnis in places like Iran, which has been preaching "unity" since Khomeini, and we know what your scholars have written about the importance of using taqiyya to win the confidence of Sunnis.

We know the call to unity is nothing more than a cover for Shia da'wa activities (even if you personally are sincere and ignorant of this).

So please focus on the academic discussions which are the subject of this forum, and drop these irrelevant appeals to unity.

Hani

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 02:46:11 AM »
Imami member IbnSohan says in reply to our respectful academic challenge:

They are the cyber army of Satan, there is no wonder about their actions. What's worth noting though is that they seem to have increased their activity recently with amateur debate bots who do not know Arabic. I guess that the rest were sent to IS, news says that ISIS is holding a massive Jihad Nikah wedding in these days of Eid Alfitr.

Unfortunately we don't follow political news nor are we interested in your weddings, and you're wrong both me and the brother issuing the challenge are Arabs and understand Arabic perfectly well.

So please leave whatever armed groups you wish to discuss in ShiaChat, we don't care about them, and ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE.

So far SC members have only uttered insults and accusations, none of them accepted our simple plain challenge.

That's the standard there I guess.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:45:37 PM by TS »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 02:58:47 AM »
For the brother talking about Farid's qualifications, it is incorrect what some claimed on SC, that he is a "Shaykh" nor is he even a "Talib `Ilm" which is a student of religious sciences, Farid is a layperson with more knowledge in certain fields at this point simply because of social situation which pushed him to take an interest in Tashayyu`.

The same applies to me, there are no scholars or students of knowledge here, and I'm sure none of you guys claim to be scholars either.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »
I just went to see if anything new happened to our thread on ShiaChat, seems there is a debate going on there and Nader is taking part in it.

Any of the brothers reading this thread, please ask Nader Zaveri, since he is debating Tahreef on ShiaChat already, tell him he is invited to discuss Tahreef here with us.

Hani

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »
ShiaChat members axiom and _twelver nominate Nader Zaveri for debate, we gladly accept Nader since he is obviously the most rational and learned member of ShiaChat.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:16:43 AM by Hani »

Hani

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »
Brother Farid asked Abul Hussain Hassani to post this message on ShiaChat:

Thank you.

If Admins of Shiachat are ok with that then the debate can take place on both Forums.

The debate would be in two parts. The first part on this forum. The second part on Twelvershia.net forum.

On this forum, Shiachat,  the Shia Position on Tahrif will be debated.
On the TwelverShia.net Forum, the Sunni position on Tahrif will be debated.

Hope that is fair now.

I would like to remind everyone again: the debate challenge expires in 72 hours.

May Allah guide us.

Hani

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2014, 11:22:50 AM »
I do not comprehend what is happening on ShiaChat anymore, we give them a much better offer... YET NO ONE ACCEPTS!? What's going on here??? Why are we being asked to debate Allahyari and Yasir? This is indeed odd and makes no sense.

Look, we don't care WHO it is, as long as the person is accepted by the majority of Shia, let them join the threads and accept the debate.

HughSlaman

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »
ShiaChat members axiom and _twelver nominate Nader Zaveri for debate, we gladly accept Nader since he is obviously the most rational and learned member of ShiaChat.

He is evidently not going to accept though.
For someone who sounds so rational, it is mysterious that he continues to be Shia.

HughSlaman

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:58 AM »
I do not comprehend what is happening on ShiaChat anymore, we give them a much better offer... YET NO ONE ACCEPTS!? What's going on here??? Why are we being asked to debate Allahyari and Yasir? This is indeed odd and makes no sense.

Look, we don't care WHO it is, as long as the person is accepted by the majority of Shia, let them join the threads and accept the debate.

They have locked the relevant thread....probably eliciting a huge collective sigh of relief from people who know they have nothing to say in a debate.
I say we try to contact Toyib; he seems to be the type who is up for a debate.

Hani

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2014, 12:21:55 PM »

He is evidently not going to accept though.
For someone who sounds so rational, it is mysterious that he continues to be Shia.

One of his parents was a Shia, and he's emotionally attached to these beliefs, he thinks he can "clean house" by applying Hadith sciences.

Im sure by now he realized, that he can't get rid of most deviance as it is found in their books with authentic chains.

Hani

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

They have locked the relevant thread....probably eliciting a huge collective sigh of relief from people who know they have nothing to say in a debate.
I say we try to contact Toyib; he seems to be the type who is up for a debate.

But Toyib and/or his friends are on SC I assume, we never heard their voices.

Hani

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 12:42:17 PM »
Farid says he shall extend this challenge to Yasir al-Habeeb and AllahYari, if any member of SC can please contact them and have them register on our forum for the debate.

Invoker

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »
Invoker (me) & RationalDeen have been banned on SC... can u see the level of tolerance of the shi'ites?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 05:27:59 PM »
Invoker (me) & RationalDeen have been banned on SC... can u see the level of tolerance of the shi'ites?

سلام علیکم

So they can call Sahaba 'homosexuals' and other disgusting things they can get away with that but if a Sunni member on Shiachat even try to defend Muawiyah or posts a video of their Ayatollah Bahjat he gets banned. This is pure Rafidism.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 07:15:35 PM »
We guarantee any Shia who comes here for debate, we won't ban you like the ShiaChat mods banned the Sunnies of ShiaChat, even if you attack and criticize the Sahabah.

HughSlaman

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 07:20:00 PM »
Farid says he shall extend this challenge to Yasir al-Habeeb and AllahYari, if any member of SC can please contact them and have them register on our forum for the debate.

Those who are in the UK can contact al-Habeeb's office directly as well and invite them here for an online debate:

If you would like to contact the office of Sheikh al-Habib in London by telephone please do so on one of the following telephone numbers:

Tel: 00441753663004 - 00441753663103 - 00447553457777

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
If shias chose to hide like their awaited Mehdi in the cellar, then this will not stop us from exposing their true beliefs regarding the Qur'an. We will continue till the end, until every innocent sunni and shia learns the real beliefs of 12er shias.

PureEthic tried a cheap shot to defend ayatullah Murtaza al-Qazwini, here is the relpy to the video of his stupid son.

http://youtu.be/Z2eVWS4JLu4
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 07:56:36 AM by Umar bin Khattab »

RationalDeen

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 09:26:29 AM »
I got banned for simply pointing out, one of their greatest scholars of the past century, could not read fatiha properly. If its true, i dont see why the ban ???
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:02:03 PM by Hani »

Hadrami

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 11:30:25 AM »
I got banned for simply pointing out, one of their greatest scholars of the past century, could not read fatiha properly. If its true, i dont see why the ban ???

A shia nickname Rasul, insulted sunni khalifa (according to mod note) and his comment only got edited, but you point the obvious that ayatula can't read al fatiha got banned. There are 2 different rules there for sunni & shii

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235024160-debate-on-tahrif-al-quran-between-shia-sunni/?p=2725972
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:02:25 PM by Hani »

Farid

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »
Fun stuff.