TwelverShia.net Forum

Ibn Masud guilty of kufr?

iceman

Re: Ibn Masud guilty of kufr?
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 09:51:38 PM »
For someone to be mistaken during the period of Quran compilation is not the same as someone rejecting parts of the Quran or believing its been altered AFTER the period of compilation.

Those who erred in the early days of Quranic compilation are excused.

Its not possible to make such mistakes after the period of Quran compilation when the mushaf was a uniform book known throughout the entire muslim world.

Those shia who believe in tareef are not just making an excusable error.

"For someone to be mistaken during the period of Quran compilation"

Who compiled the Qur'an and are/were  they free from making mistakes and errors. If yes then why?

"Its not possible to make such mistakes after the period of Quran compilation"

WHY?

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 12:19:42 AM »
"For someone to be mistaken during the period of Quran compilation"

Who compiled the Qur'an and are/were  they free from making mistakes and errors. If yes then why?

WHY?

Did you just dig this out randomly? Like did you wake up in the middle of the night & think I need to get something on this guy?😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 06:07:08 PM »
Did you just dig this out randomly? Like did you wake up in the middle of the night & think I need to get something on this guy?😂😂😂

ANY ANSWER 😊 I dont need to think of getting anything on or against you. You're pretty good at falling yourself. 😊
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:13:41 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 10:03:58 PM »

Would you care to answer, 😊

For someone to be mistaken during the period of Quran compilation"

WHY?

Can you answer 😊

iceman

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2018, 03:52:58 AM »
Don't tell me you've gone into hiding on this one. Just pointing out the errors and flaws in your statement of opinion. You really should look into things properly before you open that up.

iceman

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2018, 01:04:30 AM »
Don't tell me you've actually gone in to hiding yourself over this one 😊

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 04:14:53 PM »
You change goalposts every post you make, constantly contradicting yourself. You follow & reject evidences based on your own whims rather than any methodical approach or consistency. You don’t even accept those sources graded as authentic by 12er scholars.
You ask for proof from Quran only & then switch when it suits you saying you don’t have to prove from Quran only.
No one takes your mumblings serious.
I’d ban you for being a waste of space.
You’re an embarassment even to your own 12er sect.

muslim720

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
You change goalposts every post you make, constantly contradicting yourself.

Yes, yes and yes! 
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »
You change goalposts every post you make, constantly contradicting yourself. You follow & reject evidences based on your own whims rather than any methodical approach or consistency. You don’t even accept those sources graded as authentic by 12er scholars.
You ask for proof from Quran only & then switch when it suits you saying you don’t have to prove from Quran only.
No one takes your mumblings serious.

You can't answer any one of my questions or address any one of my points. If I constantly contradict myself then it should be very easy for you to handle me. But you're give me tantrums and excuses. You can't engage in a broader discussion because you lack the knowledge, intelligence and wisdom. Most of you do and it is clear from your absurd attitude, bad behaviour and immature and childish posts.

iceman

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 10:00:16 AM »
This is what confusedshia said,

"Salam,

Sunnis claim that many classical Shia scholars believed in tahrif. Sunnis often ask Shias: "if someone rejects an ayah or surah of the Quran, is this kufr?" - the answer is almost always "yes", then Sunnis ask "If it is kufr to reject an ayah or surah, then some classical Shia scholars must be guilty of kufr".

Can the same not be asked about Ibn Masud? I was listening to a Mohammed Hijab video and the brother claims that Ibn Masud rejected the last two Surahs of the Quran, but later changed his opinion. So my question is this: Despite changing his opinion, was Ibn Masud guilty of apostasy at that moment in time when he rejected the last two surahs of the Quran?"

This is what Zaid ibn Ali said in response,

For someone to be mistaken during the period of Quran compilation is not the same as someone rejecting parts of the Quran or believing its been altered AFTER the period of compilation.

Those who erred in the early days of Quranic compilation are excused.

Its not possible to make such mistakes after the period of Quran compilation when the mushaf was a uniform book known throughout the entire muslim world.

Those shia who believe in tareef are not just making an excusable error.

Can Zaid explain himself? Or admit flaws in is response or blunder one can say.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:06:49 AM by iceman »

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 11:27:44 AM »
My point was not specifically in regards to Ibn Masud.
It was a general point.
Not rocket science is it?
I will have some fun frustrating you. LOL

iceman

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »
My point was not specifically in regards to Ibn Masud.
It was a general point.
Not rocket science is it?
I will have some fun frustrating you. LOL

My mother was humiliated and insulted by Muslim 720, so do you think you can go beyond that 😊 Nothing from your end frustrates or disappoints me. I am very much familiar with your kind. You can carry on with your circus as far as I'm concerned.

iceman

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 12:53:46 AM »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »

Lol is this where all the fake news and jokes are😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2018, 02:44:32 AM »
Lol is this where all the fake news and jokes are😂😂😂😂

All you've done is shown your absurd attitude and bad behaviour. So I thought I'd give you rude boys something to engage in. 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2018, 04:23:01 PM »
All you've done is shown your absurd attitude and bad behaviour. So I thought I'd give you rude boys something to engage in. 😀

Blah blah blah........you couldn’t answer of finding a clear verse of Imamate in Quran so obviously you have to use these nonsense sites to help you😂😂😂👍👍

iceman

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2018, 04:53:57 PM »
Blah blah blah........you couldn’t answer of finding a clear verse of Imamate in Quran so obviously you have to use these nonsense sites to help you😂😂😂👍👍

Are you a QUR'ANIST? Do you believe everything must be in the Qur'an? Pick a principle and lay down your standards and stick to them, then talk and ask. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2018, 04:27:44 PM »
Are you a QUR'ANIST? Do you believe everything must be in the Qur'an? Pick a principle and lay down your standards and stick to them, then talk and ask. 😊

NO I ain’t a quranist and you know it, now what? You have no answers have you? Your stuck in a rut over divine Imamate aren’t you? NO CLEAR verse so that would mean anyone asking for it MUST be a quranist😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

You are useless your divine Imamate theory is useless too, many a times you COULDNT provide any CLEAR evidence on Imamate as asked

The BASE of our faith, the start of faith has ROOTS in Quran for example

Fasting:
Fast or fasting in mentioned in 26 Ayats(verses) as ..........then we move to sunnah of the details👍

Salah:
The Quran commands the Muslims to offer Salah (Namaz) 700 times........the details of which we obtain from sunnah 👍

Zakah: 😜your favourite one😂
The Quran states 32 times about giving zakah.........the details are from within the sunnah👍

Hajj:
Hajj appears 31 times in the Quran......the details which we obtain from the sunnah👍

The above formula is a Muslim standard the order comes CLEAR from the Quran, as Allah swt says it CLEAR, the word of Allah swt is clear, He Allah swt CLEARLY orders wether it’s once or many times, not SECRETLY but CLEARLY........to follow them orders properly we turn to......SUNNAH.
End of, finished thank you very much👍

Now where is your standard icepop?
I have been asking for a CLEAR verse and for months you have been using same verses repeatedly that are not CLEAR at all on divine Imamate and then you ADD your theory onto it by straight jumping to some UNAUTHENTIC hadiths or twist words or better still you use ghadeer Khum incident (which has zero to do with divine leadership), so as can be seen our standard is the Quran and the details we follow by following the sunna
 where as YOU lol you have nothing clear in Quran so you start from unauthentic sayings and false presumptions and then try your hardest (as you are doing 😜) to make it seem like it’s from the Quran 😜😂😂😂

At best you are a hypocrite, your main pillar Imamate you cannot find but you are adamant on us producing a verse on punishment of zakah just so you can put Ameer ul maumineen in a bad light and prop up the kaafir nawairah.......pure HYPOCRISY!!

Please icepop man have some standards will you, until you do you have nothing, remember Quran comes first the sunnah comes after......remember that formula and you will be fine and people may take you seriously and listen and many would turn to shiism, until then you are at best a joke and a laughing stock within Islam.....or in your case within TS.net 😂😂😂😂👍

iceman

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2018, 11:57:39 AM »
NO I ain’t a quranist and you know it, now what? You have no answers have you? Your stuck in a rut over divine Imamate aren’t you? NO CLEAR verse so that would mean anyone asking for it MUST be a quranist😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

You are useless your divine Imamate theory is useless too, many a times you COULDNT provide any CLEAR evidence on Imamate as asked

The BASE of our faith, the start of faith has ROOTS in Quran for example

Fasting:
Fast or fasting in mentioned in 26 Ayats(verses) as ..........then we move to sunnah of the details👍

Salah:
The Quran commands the Muslims to offer Salah (Namaz) 700 times........the details of which we obtain from sunnah 👍

Zakah: 😜your favourite one😂
The Quran states 32 times about giving zakah.........the details are from within the sunnah👍

Hajj:
Hajj appears 31 times in the Quran......the details which we obtain from the sunnah👍

The above formula is a Muslim standard the order comes CLEAR from the Quran, as Allah swt says it CLEAR, the word of Allah swt is clear, He Allah swt CLEARLY orders wether it’s once or many times, not SECRETLY but CLEARLY........to follow them orders properly we turn to......SUNNAH.
End of, finished thank you very much👍

Now where is your standard icepop?
I have been asking for a CLEAR verse and for months you have been using same verses repeatedly that are not CLEAR at all on divine Imamate and then you ADD your theory onto it by straight jumping to some UNAUTHENTIC hadiths or twist words or better still you use ghadeer Khum incident (which has zero to do with divine leadership), so as can be seen our standard is the Quran and the details we follow by following the sunna
 where as YOU lol you have nothing clear in Quran so you start from unauthentic sayings and false presumptions and then try your hardest (as you are doing 😜) to make it seem like it’s from the Quran 😜😂😂😂

At best you are a hypocrite, your main pillar Imamate you cannot find but you are adamant on us producing a verse on punishment of zakah just so you can put Ameer ul maumineen in a bad light and prop up the kaafir nawairah.......pure HYPOCRISY!!

Please icepop man have some standards will you, until you do you have nothing, remember Quran comes first the sunnah comes after......remember that formula and you will be fine and people may take you seriously and listen and many would turn to shiism, until then you are at best a joke and a laughing stock within Islam.....or in your case within TS.net 😂😂😂😂👍

You've really made maximum use of the smiley faces as there is going to be no tomorrow 😀 I'll give a reply to your lengthy post. Working at the moment.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2018, 03:46:08 PM »
You've really made maximum use of the smiley faces as there is going to be no tomorrow 😀 I'll give a reply to your lengthy post. Working at the moment.

Yea cos you are a joke and I’ve realised smiley faces get under your skin😜👍