TwelverShia.net Forum

Surah Tahrim

Bolani Muslim

Surah Tahrim
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:31:36 PM »
I noticed that Shias like to use Surah Tahrim a lot to make Umm Mumineen Aisha and Hafsa as 'evil'. So I thought I'd copy-paste from 'YouPuncturedTheArk':

'This stupid and ridiculous slander is similar to the question of a person who asks that, what is the difference between Adam(as) and Iblis(satan), because both disobeyed Allah?.

Satan disobeying Allah: (Except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the Jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. ) (Quran 18:50)

Adam(as) disobeying Allah: (thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced.) (Quran 20:121)

When the religious slanderers will come to know the difference between these two scenarios, then inshallah they will understand the difference between mother of believers(AS)[wives of prophet muhammad(saw)] and wives of Lut(as) and Nuh(as).

Prophet(saw) made dua of forgiveness for Ayesha(ra), can this be proven from Nuh(as) and Lut(as) for their wives? ofcourse not, since their wives were disbelievers.

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ ، ثنا هَارُونُ بْنُ مَعْرُوفٍ ، ثنا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ ، أَخْبَرَنِي حَيْوَةُ ، عَنْ أَبِي صَخْرٍ ، عَنِ ابْنِ قُسَيْطٍ ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ، فَذَكَرَ حَدِيثًا بِهَذَا ، ثُمَّ قَالَ : وَبِهِ أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ : لَمَّا رَأَيْتُ مِنَ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ طِيبَ نَفْسٍ ، قُلْتُ : يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ! ادْعُ اللَّهَ لِي ، قَالَ : ” اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِعَائِشَةَ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهَا وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ ، وَمَا أَسَرَّتْ وَمَا أَعْلَنَتْ ” فَضَحِكَتْ عَائِشَةُ حَتَّى سَقَطَ رَأْسُهَا فِي حِجْرِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مِنَ الضَّحِكِ ، فَقَالَ : ” أَيُسُرُّكُ دُعَائِي ؟ ” فَقَالَتْ : وَمَا لِي لا يَسُرُّنِي دُعَاؤُكَ ، فَقَالَ : ” وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهَا لَدَعْوَتِي لأُمَّتِي فِي كُلِّ صَلاةٍ ”
Ayesha(ra) said : when i saw the prophet(saww) in good mood i said: of messenger of allah do du’a for me . he (saww) said : oh allah forgive aicha the sins which were done and which will come and whatever she showed or kept in her heart. so Ayesha(ra) laughed until her head fell in the lap of rasool allah (saww) ..he (saww) said : does my du’a make you happy ? she said: how can’t I be happy with your du’a?  He said : By allah this is my du’a for my ummah in every prayer. [Narrated by bazzar and it’s isnaad is good.]

Comment: Praying on Kafirs is not allowed in Islam, Here Prophet(Saw) prayed for the forgiveness of Ayesha(ra).

Moreover Nowhere is it mentioned that wives of Lut(as) and Nuh(as) were given the honorary title as “MOTHERS OF BELIEVERS”, like it was given to wives of Prophet(saw) including Ayesha(ra) and Hafsa(ra).

Nowhere is it mentioned that Allah himself defended Wives of Lut(as) or Nuh(as) in any matter, But we know that Ayesha(ra) was defended by Allah, since Allah revealed revealed her innocence on Prophet(Saw) which was included in Quran.

NOW WE WOULD LIKE TO ASK RELIGIOUS SLANDERERS THAT: CAN ANY SHIA IN THIS WORLD PROVE THAT WIVES OF LUT(AS) AND NUH(AS) WILL REMAIN AS THE WIVES OF THESE PROPHETS EVEN IN HEREAFTER? IF NO! THEN IN NO WAY CAN WIVES OF NUH AND LUT BE COMPARED TO AYESHA(RA) OR HAFSA(RA) BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE WIVES OF PROPHET(SAW) EVEN IN HEREAFTER.'
https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/part-1-defence-of-ahlelbaytwives-of-prophetmothers-of-believers-from-the-religious-slanderers/

As a side note, both verses 2 and 4 say 'Allah is your Maula'.