« on: February 04, 2019, 02:03:54 AM »
Abū bakr’s(as) Caliphate in Quran

https://youtu.be/_dLMwuz7H3k

iceman

Re: Abū bakr’s(as) Caliphate in Quran
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 01:50:43 AM »
Abū bakr’s(as) Caliphate in Quran

https://youtu.be/_dLMwuz7H3k

If Abu Bakr's Caliphate is in the Qur'an then that is against the Ahle Sunnah view. The Ahle Sunnah view is that Qur'an and Sunnah are silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w.

I'd wish you guys just made your mind up where you stand with all this. You're all over the place and you're struggling very hard to find your ground and which position you hold.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 08:32:17 PM »
If Abu Bakr's Caliphate is in the Qur'an then that is against the Ahle Sunnah view. The Ahle Sunnah view is that Qur'an and Sunnah are silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w.

I'd wish you guys just made your mind up where you stand with all this. You're all over the place and you're struggling very hard to find your ground and which position you hold.

Silence is regarding explicit mention. But in the video we proved hat Quranic verse alludes to Imam Abu bakr(as) caliphate.

iceman

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 01:06:45 AM »
Silence is regarding explicit mention. But in the video we proved hat Quranic verse alludes to Imam Abu bakr(as) caliphate.

So lets start from here that you've basically smashed your own belief that the Qur'an and Sunnah are silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 09:42:50 AM »
So lets start from here that you've basically smashed your own belief that the Qur'an and Sunnah are silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w.

See for meaning of the word Allude in dictionary. Apply it to the sentence that Quran alludes Caliphate of Abū bakr. Then re-read your comment.

iceman

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 12:54:43 PM »
See for meaning of the word Allude in dictionary. Apply it to the sentence that Quran alludes Caliphate of Abū bakr. Then re-read your comment.

I've checked the meaning of allude and applied it. Lets not look for excuses or beat around the bush. What is the Ahle Sunnah perspective now, is the Qur'an and Sunnah still silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w or do we have a new perspective now that, all of a sudden and out of the blue the Qur'an isn't after all silent about the successor to Muhammad s.a.w?

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 04:41:42 PM »
I've checked the meaning of allude and applied it. Lets not look for excuses or beat around the bush. What is the Ahle Sunnah perspective now, is the Qur'an and Sunnah still silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w or do we have a new perspective now that, all of a sudden and out of the blue the Qur'an isn't after all silent about the successor to Muhammad s.a.w?
I have a better recommendation to offer. Try to eat almonds in the morning, it is said that it helps improve intellect, because if it turns out to be fruitful, then you won't be makings these silly arguments.

Quran doesn't mention who the successor of Prophet(saws) would be in any explicit or direct manner.

iceman

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 02:22:25 AM »
I have a better recommendation to offer. Try to eat almonds in the morning, it is said that it helps improve intellect, because if it turns out to be fruitful, then you won't be makings these silly arguments.

Quran doesn't mention who the successor of Prophet(saws) would be in any explicit or direct manner.

Is that what you do, eat almonds in the morning? Because if that's what you do then believe me it hasn't done your inyellect any good what so ever.

The title of this thread;

"Abu Bakr's Caliphate in the Qur'an"

And you say;

"Quran doesn't mention who the successor of Prophet(saws) would be in any explicit or direct manner"

There is something definitely wrong with you people. What can I say.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:25:13 AM by iceman »

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
Is that what you do, eat almonds in the morning? Because if that's what you do then believe me it hasn't done your inyellect any good what so ever.

The title of this thread;

"Abu Bakr's Caliphate in the Qur'an"

And you say;

"Quran doesn't mention who the successor of Prophet(saws) would be in any explicit or direct manner"

There is something definitely wrong with you people. What can I say.

To be able to judge if it worked on me or not, you need to first try it for a long time.

The title doesn't say it "directly or explicitly" mentioned in Quran. And the video proves that Quran alludes to Caliphate of Abu bakr(as).

iceman

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 01:10:51 AM »
To be able to judge if it worked on me or not, you need to first try it for a long time.

The title doesn't say it "directly or explicitly" mentioned in Quran. And the video proves that Quran alludes to Caliphate of Abu bakr(as).

Twisting and turning of words. It's not you but your double standards and contradictory statements that catch you out. Is the Qur'an silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w or not. You believe it is and then you claim it isn't. What a way to go!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 02:09:28 PM »
Twisting and turning of words. It's not you but your double standards and contradictory statements that catch you out. Is the Qur'an silent on the successor to Muhammad s.a.w or not. You believe it is and then you claim it isn't. What a way to go!

Says the guy when confronted about his LIES twists and turns to other subjects.

Iceman aka the nincompoop!

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
Quran is silent in regards to explicit mention, but not implicit. Need further spoonfeeding ?

iceman

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 12:28:36 AM »
Quran is silent in regards to explicit mention, but not implicit. Need further spoonfeeding ?

What a twist of words. It's either silent or it isn't. Just as simple as that. And Qur'an being silent over such a serious and important matter? Well it's obvious you have to protect the Shaykhain one way or the other. That's what it's all about.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 05:01:09 PM »
What a twist of words. It's either silent or it isn't. Just as simple as that. And Qur'an being silent over such a serious and important matter? Well it's obvious you have to protect the Shaykhain one way or the other. That's what it's all about.

What is twisted and unstable is your mental state. Otherwise the answer was quite simple and clear. Try avoiding head banging in Muharram, May be you’ll be able to grasp simple statements which a normal human being can easily understand.