TwelverShia.net Forum

Qur'anic Sciences Monopoly

Farid

Re: Qur'anic Sciences Monopoly
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 12:11:47 AM »
Please respond to my post on the previous page, akhi.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 02:12:19 AM »
Good! Keep on using all foul languages in all your posts. Love it.

I would love to show to my other Shi'i friends what you've written here to show them the real akhlaq of Shi'i when debating Sunnis.

Keep on going mate!

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2016, 02:35:36 AM »
Good! Keep on using all foul languages in all your posts. Love it.

I would love to show to my other Shi'i friends what you've written here to show them the real akhlaq of Shi'i when debating Sunnis.

Keep on going mate!

He using inappropriate language to provoke admins to ban him so then he can claim he was banned because Sunnis couldn't refute him. Some Shia members before him have used similar tactic when they wanted to leave.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

al-Habib

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2016, 02:39:34 AM »
Reminds me of Abu Jafar Herz in that debate a while ago.

muslim720

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »
That is okay Aisha used to cuss and abu bakr too, I am not surprised they are the people he looks up to. Second of all Read tafsir al mizan.

I was not cursing you.  I was merely calling you out on your bluff by using a well known figure of speech which goes, "bring your bite, not your bark".  Cursing people you have never even met is a tradition among Shias, not Sunnis.

These are YOUR five pillars of Islam and I am going to prove that you don't follow them[/u].

Aren't they your pillars as well?  What are you going to say next that just like you introduced an usool-e-deen (Imamat) which has no basis in the Qur'an that now you have different pillars as well?

But before I trouble your pea-sized brain with that, let us see if you can prove that I do not follow the pillars of Islam.

Let's start with Fasting Ramadan, you fast until dusk and evening not night which is Haram and against Quran, Allah says Fast until NIGHT.
Al Baqara 187

We can start with fasting but I must say nice try, poodle.  Again, if only you had a stronger bite instead of a louder bark.

The word used is "layl" which, in the English language, is translated to "night".  Ask any Arab who has studied classical Arabic and you will be embarrassed to find out that "layl" refers to the time period which starts with the setting of the sun and ends with Fajr.

Now you follow 4 pillars only.

I could have sworn that you said that you will prove that I do not follow "them", in other words, I do not follow all the pillars.  Yet you stopped at one.  Nevertheless, let us see your own accusation backfire from your own books.

“Lead the Zuhr prayer till the shadow of a wall becomes equal to the height of the wall and read the Asr prayer when the sun is still bright and enough time of the day is left for a person to cover a distance of six miles.  The Maghrib prayers should be performed when people break their fasts and when Hajj pilgrims return from Arafat.  And the time for Isha prayer is when the red glow of the even twilight disappears from the West, till one-third of the night is still left.  The morning prayers are to be performed when there appears enough light of the dawn for a man to recognize the face of his companion.” (Nahjul Balagha, letter 52)

“The first time of Salaah Al-Maghrib is at the disappearance of the sun, and the sign of the falling of the sun’s disk. The sign of the sunset is the absence of the redness (in the sky) from the east side. The final time (of maghrib) is the disappearance of the shafaq (evening twilight), and it is the (disappearance of) redness in terms of the west side.” (Al-Toosi, Al-Nihaayah fee Majarrad Al-Fiqh wa Al-Fataawa, pg. 59)

https://islamistruth.wordpress.com/2010/08/28/correct-time-of-breaking-fast-iftar-according-to-shias/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:48:58 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)