TwelverShia.net Forum

Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi and Tahreef

Hani

Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi and Tahreef
« on: June 11, 2016, 11:47:25 AM »
New article I just finished, enjoy it because I buried this heretic Majlisi and buried him to no return InshaAllah.

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

Re: Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi and Tahreef
    « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 05:12:55 PM »
    Jazak Allah khairan akhi.

Believe it or not, Al Majlisi's belief in Tahreef was one of the first debates I ever had (2008). It was with Toyib and he denied it even with the overwhelming proof. I hope this article reaches him just in case he is still upon his former view.

zichan

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 05:05:28 PM »
    New article I just finished, enjoy it because I buried this heretic Majlisi and buried him to no return InshaAllah.

Masha Allah very good article bro. Jazakallahu Khairan[/list]

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 08:40:09 PM »
      Jazak Allah khairan akhi.

Believe it or not, Al Majlisi's belief in Tahreef was one of the first debates I ever had (2008). It was with Toyib and he denied it even with the overwhelming proof. I hope this article reaches him just in case he is still upon his former view.

Skimming through the article, seems like it is the same technique they use with respect to the position of the Sahabah:

"WHAT!!! You are saying we slander the likes of Abu Bakr and Umar- Impossible!!!" (Of course it is impossible, because the Shia believes all the evil, many a times sexually explicit, things they mention about these types of Companions are absolutely true, so that does not fit the technical definition of slander neither for us nor for them. The Sunni debater should know quite a lot about distinctions between linguistic and technical usages of terms and how the Shias fuse them in their arguments).