TwelverShia.net Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Mut'ah and prostitution
« Last post by GreatChineseFall on Today at 06:13:18 PM »
Another difference is that you will have to wait at least a month before you can do anything. You have to make sure she is not pregnant and the only way to do that is to wait after buying. During that time, as was said before, she is entitled to maintenance.

Another difference is that you buy prior to knowing if she will consent to intercourse. Even though obedience in general is required so also in this regard, if she really doesn't want to, it will not happen as you can't force yourself upon her and rape is forbidden.

Possibly one of the most important differences is that as a master of a slave, the slave is under your care and you are his guardian. This means you have to consider what is in their interest just like a child for example. If you don't want this to happen to your daughter, you can't do it to your slave. I am not sure in the case of mut'ah whether or not the husband becomes the guardian. I guess not because the consent of her guardian before marriage is not required(for non-virgins) and it would be weird if you can simply take over gaurdianship of a girl without the current guardian consenting or even knowing about it, but maybe you can shed some light on this. If not, then her interests are taken care of and all you should care about is her consent or willingness.

All in all, I doubt you can even do that and if you can there are many differences. Ironically we see that these differences make it such that even a slave girl is better off in many ways compared to a woman in a mut'ah marriage.
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Is Mutah Really Halal For Shia?
« Last post by iceman on Today at 04:53:37 PM »
Thank you for declaring every single Shia supporting mutah ranging from Imams (ra) - although they are innocent of what you ascribe to them - to scholars to laymen (even your own self) indecent and without akhlaq because there is no mutah without girls and women.  Without women, there is no mutah so they have to be brought into the conversation.

The topic was exactly this.  Why would Shias support and encourage mutah but get offended when one approaches them for mutah with their womenfolk?  You have unwillingly exposed the Shia hypocrisy by supporting mutah while declaring such men to be indecent and without akhlaq.

This discussion, I believe, is over because this time, you have given a satisfying response.

If someone approached you directly and asked if you had any close women available and ready for marriage (nikah) then he's interested, if this was put directly straight into your face then what would your response and feeling be? What would you say to him?

You disregard all other of my points and only comment on what suits you.😀 What are you hesitant of?

Forget about Shia Imams or Scholars, I will ask myself on your behalf to put an end to your mischief and bring you to a dead end.
« Last post by iceman on Today at 04:12:36 PM »
Thank you for declaring every single Shia supporting mutah ranging from Imams (ra) - although they are innocent of what you ascribe to them - to scholars to laymen (even your own self) indecent and without akhlaq because there is no mutah without girls and women.  Without women, there is no mutah so they have to be brought into the conversation.

The topic was exactly this.  Why would Shias support and encourage mutah but get offended when one approaches them for mutah with their womenfolk?  You have unwillingly exposed the Shia hypocrisy by supporting mutah while declaring such men to be indecent and without akhlaq.

This discussion, I believe, is over because this time, you have given a satisfying response.

What a naive response but I will reply with intellect. You ask a Shia Scholar about Mutah and after his response you directly ask him if he has any close women available so you can do Mutah with them and he gets offended by that and you have a problem with this? Is this what you're trying to say?

Forget about Mutah I'm going to put this forward just to make a point for you to understand what you're saying, you believe in Nikah (Marriage), now if a suni brother asks you that if you've got any close woman like a sister, daughter or niece available for marriage then he would like to take a crack at her how would you feel?
Hadith-Rijal / Re: Shia (extended) Kalimat proved from Sunnah??
« Last post by Farid on Today at 11:39:37 AM »
Jazak Allah khairan.
Who are these guys? Why do they act like they are famous when no one has heard of them? These two guys look like harold kumar mixed with beavis & butthead.

I have to say, this seems to be more of a Western phenomenon than an "Islamic" one:

It is historically very common in the West for a person to be standing in the street-corners with his Bible open and preaching whatever he thinks is true of Christianity, or to just open a stall and preach his own invented religion, and these meetings in the parks and the like seem to be an extension of that. There is no need for formal education or any recognition, since the West does not care about that at all and inventing interpretations or even religions is legally protected there as well as culturally accepted; at least from our side we should be careful not to fall for such tactics since they are detrimental to our efforts in the long run.
« Last post by muslim720 on Today at 03:32:51 AM »
Decent and men with Ikhlaq and good manners don't even bring girls and women in to conversations by such intentions and means.

Having visited England a few times, let me explain to you what it is actually about: It is a massive park next to a massive round about. It's not a small village where Londonders pass through and see what's going on. You actual need to go that that particular part of that park (Hyde Park) and even then, it is packed with other speakers (Zionists, Evangelists, Atheists etc.). Also it is only on Sundays brothers where most people are off work.

Yes, from the little I could see, it seemed like on (or by) a round-about.  And yes, I knew there are a plethora of people that show up there (Zionists, Evangelists, Atheists, etc) with most of them preceding Muslims in this practice (of showing up and debating people).  Lastly, thank you for clarifying the rest :)
Imamah-Ghaybah / Re: Shi’ism has not stood the test of time!
« Last post by iceman on Today at 03:08:55 AM »
Why do 12ers waffle & write a whole complex formula essay in reply to a simple question?

They do this all the time.

Like politicians when asked a very simple question that only needs a short sentence reply.

By the sound of it essays seem to be well above your educational and intellectual level. So what's your simple question and how do you know that it needs a short sentence reply?😊 The question depends on the one who asks, so don't you think the answer should depend on the one who answers? 😊 Or is it that the question depends on you and the answer should be of your desire 😀
Imamah-Ghaybah / Re: Shi’ism has not stood the test of time!
« Last post by zaid_ibn_ali on Today at 02:48:15 AM »
Why do 12ers waffle & write a whole complex formula essay in reply to a simple question?

They do this all the time.

Like politicians when asked a very simple question that only needs a short sentence reply.

Who are these guys? Why do they act like they are famous when no one has heard of them? These two guys look like harold kumar mixed with beavis & butthead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10