TwelverShia.net Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Once again I require your help
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on April 16, 2020, 12:10:27 PM »
“If it's that easy then why are you still struggling with it for nearly 1400 years 😊 Why do you need propaganda to deal either Shiaism 😊”

We ain’t struggling we are HELPING you to understand the reality of 12’r Shiite nonsense.

We give you an EASY formula to follow as muslims........follow what is written in Quran explained by our Prophet pbuh.....simple.👍

YOU and your minions have been taught by Saba that something NOT in Quran or explained by Prophet pbuh IS in the Quran IF you just believe it.😂

Great Shiite AQL😁
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on April 16, 2020, 12:04:42 PM »
“who supposedly burned down some door incident"

Do tell us provide us the proof AUTHENTIC proof Umar ra burnt the door!😁

This is the story that makes or breaks shiism and syed DIMWIT HAS to believe it otherwise his sect is a nonsense........which it is anyway.😂
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on April 16, 2020, 12:02:09 PM »
“ Where did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to give him s.a.w. a pen and paper so he s.a.w may write something so Ali along with others don't go astray?”

Astray??

So saying Quran is sufficient is going astray?

This is AQL of a shiite😂👆

1) Umar ra and the “others” said Quran is sufficient.

2) Ali ra point blank refuses an order from prophet pbuh as well as getting rebuked for it by the prophet pbuh Himself.

Great AQL👍😁

Loyalty according dimwit is believing in divine imams and lying about their stature that they are super beings who know when they gonna die😂😂

We don’t add nonsense divinity to sahaba, if Umar ra was wrong we would admit it, fortunately for us the only thing you got is some fake door theory and the Black Thursday hadith which you ASSUME is straying😂😂

Great AQL 😂👍
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on April 16, 2020, 11:52:22 AM »
“I'm sure he has. But why refrain from using it 😊 You need to use it 😊 Otherwise there's not much point in having it 😊”

We use it and derive our usul from Quran where it’s CLEAR in the verses.😁
Where is the clear verse on Imamate?? Oh yea it’s not in Quran.......it’s in your aql😂😂😂
A prophet does a test to gain top slot Imamate
The ahlu bait by passed that and got it without tests

You have nothing but the above, you are adding a new concept where Imamate is higher than prophethood but You can’t explain it properly hence you can’t answer my question on ahlu baith why they got it automatically.

That’s blooming aql for you😂👍

General Sunni-Shia / Re: 15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on April 16, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »
You can’t even talk never mind discuss lol, comparing a murtad to a Muslim as well as LYING just to prove a point😂

This is your dilemma and you have NOTHING!😂😂

Proofs has been given if you can’t reply to them proofs then it isn’t my fault if the easiest way out is to IGNORE them and keep repeating your nonsense......keep kidding yourself mate😂👍

I guess sarcasm is a bit too much for you 😁
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Umar married Umm Kulthoom bint Ali - ayotollah Sistani
« Last post by MuslimK on April 15, 2020, 08:35:26 PM »
Shia early books all prove and establish the marriage between Omar (ra) and Umm Kulthum bint Ali (ra) but most of them today deny that it ever happened just like they deny the existence of the daughters of the Prophet (saw).

« Last post by iceman on April 15, 2020, 12:29:21 PM »
Not discussing taqiyyah here.
Look at the idiot
Imam says Umar married umm kulthum
The idiot choses not to believe it
But imam made a correct statement also
You are sick .
Again i am losing my temper over the purposeful crap that you r putting forth
Imam said umar married umm kulthum
Now it is necessary clarifying that .
You are really spitting whatever breads in your mind.

Nope my dear you are the one doing all the dance here and i am bored with that by now.
You Posted in every single website you could dig up. And of no avail
First you say umar is portrayed a bad way
I refuted
Then you say , dates are confusing i refuted
Now your only lone excuse is marraige requires her to be much grown up.
my challenge, respond to this only instead of writing newspapers, show us one Shia scholar who says parents can't give children in marraige before puberty.
The same khoei who didn't mind saying sunnis are najis (impure) the same khomayni who barked on aaisha (r.a) didn't care about Muslim faternity but ,when he was asked about can a man enjoy a child before puberty he suddenly becomes thoughtful of Muslim faternity ,which sunni scholar says ok pentrating a girl between thighs ,for khomayni to imitate sunnis for faternity .?

Look at the idiot Imam says Umar married umm kulthum"

Lol. Did the Imam say that? Why did he say it? What was the reason for saying it? What was the circumstances at the time? What situation was he facing and the conditions he was up against? Non of this counts or matters. And why aren't all the Shia scholars and people accepting this and taking it at face value?

"But imam made a correct statement also
You are sick"

Correct due to the circumstances at the time and the situation he was in and the conditions he was facing. Why didn't Umar marry Zaynab? Zaynab was older than Qalsoom. Why don't we have a story that Umar married Zaynab binte Ali?

Because Zaynab was popular in history due to her being active in Karbala. If you need your make a story then you've got to make it in a way and use characters that are less known and not that popular, not being in the limelight for the story to stick and sell.

Why don't we have a story like Ibne Saba married the daughter of Ali or Muawiya married the daughter of Ali or something like that? 😊 Why Umar? Why only Umar and not anyone else mentioned? Why only the one who is accused of burning the door? 😊

It's a flaming coincidence isn't it that the one who is actually accused of burning the door and injuring Fatima, whether he did or he didn't is another thing, he is the one of all people who is named and linked in the tale of marrying Fatimah's daughter?

Is it so it can be used as a counter argument that if Umar really and truly burned the door and injured Fatima then later on in life why the on earth did Ali marry his daughter to him 😊 What a coincidence. Fits perfectly, doesn't it 😊
General Sunni-Shia / Re: 15000 Sunni Masaajids in Iran and 9 in Tehran alone?
« Last post by iceman on April 15, 2020, 12:10:00 PM »
Yeah you got me man the proofs I gave you didn’t work Nuwera was not an apostate he was a shia who believed in divine imams.😂👍

Lol. Put some references forward 😊😀 You didn't give me any proofs but your opinion just on words 😆

Nuwera was a shia? Was he? 😊 Then where does the story of ibn Saba go? 😀 I thought you believed that he kicked off Shiaism? 😆 Your making yourself look like one hell of a fool. 😊
« Last post by iceman on April 15, 2020, 12:05:56 PM »
Non of our major companions especially the first 3 khulafa went astray.

Let’s break this down and show it’s HATE that breads you and not LOGIC!👍

Prophet pbuh told “Them” to get out
In Shiism that means Umar ra!

This is the logic from a teacher from Pakistan representing the Shiite creed, how he or Shiism came to that conclusion........by assuming lies and creating a false image or character of the main culprit who supposedly burned down some door incident.😂

Shiism is easy because all you have is hate and lies as you keep proving time and again.😁

Now you are using the verse of Quran willy nilly on a companion without sufficient proof especially when equating “THEM” to just a Umar ra

“violating the command of Allah that "what ever the Prophet s.a.w gives you, take it and what ever he forbids refrain from it",

Ali ra also didn’t do what prophet pbuh wanted, When the Prophet pbuh asked Ali ra to erase something during the Treaty of Hudaybiyya, Ali ra refused to do so.

1) Umar are said Quran is sufficient because of His love for the prophet pbuh so He could rest.

2) Ali ra point blank REFUSED to write, an order given by prophet pbuh Himself.

Work it out ustaad DIMWIT the verse of the Quran relates more to Ali are than Umar ra completely destroying your stupidity.😂

Alhamdulillah we ain’t no ustaads/teachers but Allah swt sure has given us ahlu sunnah Aql.👍

1)you are a hypocrite for using my argument which you don’t believe of Nuwera being apostate.
2) you lied about Umar ra and tried presenting as fact

There you have it a hypocrite and a liar given with evidence.😁

Is this the positive and constructive bit you are talking about which you gave?😂😂

This is rafidhi Logic 😁

"but Allah swt sure has given us ahlu sunnah Aql"

I'm sure he has. But why refrain from using it 😊 You need to use it 😊 Otherwise there's not much point in having it 😊

"Ali ra point blank REFUSED to write, an order given by prophet pbuh Himself"

And you're trying to use this to justify Umar's action and stance? 😊 You're doing your best to work as Umar's advocate and to clear him 😊 Where did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to give him s.a.w. a pen and paper so he s.a.w may write something so Ali along with others don't go astray? You're mixing oranges with apples due to blindness out of extreme loyalty towards Umar. It's not loyalty but Eemaan that counts. Don't sell yourself for less by putting loyalty over your Eemaan 😊

And what exactly did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to write? Bring the matter forward and lets discuss it 😊

"who supposedly burned down some door incident"

Whether he went that far or not, one thing is clear he did have an aggressive stance and did have a confrontational nature. 😊

"Shiism is easy because all you have is hate and lies as you keep proving time and again"

If it's that easy then why are you still struggling with it for nearly 1400 years 😊 Why do you need propaganda to deal either Shiaism 😊

"Now you are using the verse of Quran willy nilly on a companion without sufficient proof especially when equating “THEM” to just a Umar"

It's not my fault that Umar's name is clearly mentioned that he was the one who objected, gave the reason for objecting and then came out with the next statement reminding the people that "we have the book of Allah with us" and also telling them that "the book of Allah is sufficient for us", thus giving it clearly away that he knew or had some idea of want the Prophet s.a.w was going to write. A clear conviction. Here. Guilty as hell on this count 😊

I know it must be very painful for you. You must be really hurting. But there's absolutely no need for you to play with your Eemaan and conscious just to protect Umar. 😊

"Ali ra also didn’t do what prophet pbuh wanted, When the Prophet pbuh asked Ali ra to erase something during the Treaty of Hudaybiyya, Ali ra refused to do so"

And what was that? 😊 Don't be afraid. Put the whole episode forward 😊

"Umar are said Quran is sufficient because of His love for the prophet pbuh so He could rest"

So Umar knew the Prophet s.a.w better and you know Umar better? 😊 He wanted the Prophet s.a.w to rest and the people to go astray without what the Prophet s.a.w had to put forward.😊 That's how important it was. If it wasn't necessary and important the Prophet s.a.w wouldn't have asked for pen and paper in the first place 😊 You can try all you like but you can't protect the guilty or defend the wrong 😊
« Last post by TAHIR on April 15, 2020, 10:28:07 AM »
"Incase you play the taqiyyah card and say these statements where all under oppression"

THE TAQIYYAH CARD? This card was first used by Muhammad s.a.w before he declared his Messenger status. He was a Messenger before he declared it. Not declaring it means concealing it. That is taqiyyah. When people started to show interest in Islam or started to accept Islam they faced persecution from the Mushriks and Kafirs of Mecca. Some took on the taqiyyah card.

"We ask two questions
1. Khoei and khomayni hadn't Wahabis at their necks"

Yes but they were both believers and supporters of unity amongst Muslims itehad bainal muslimeen. Did Khoei ever challenge and take on the tyrant and dictator Saddam. Why did Khomeini issue a fatwa that there was not only one but 4 natural haqeeqy daughters of Muhammad s.a.w? When the absolute and clear cut belief of the Shias is the Muhammad s.a.w only had one daughter?

So it's not just only about persecution. Many other things fall into perspective.

"2. If imams where under oppression,they must have cleared the issue at a favourable time, or will you like to argue they where always under oppression so all of the shia hadith become useless"

It depends on whether the Imams made a statement based on Taqqiyah and that is to save themselves and others from unnecessary loss and harm or because they wanted to protect personalities and individuals who were extremely important to others based on unity amongst the Muslims. It needs to be looked at. Something shouldn't be taken at face value. Islamic history along with narrations have been tampered with. Members of different governments that came about, regardless of what position they held, got up to a lot of things.

"3.do you have any scholar who says a clear no to all of what we said above?
That destroys your crap inshallah"

Yes. There are plenty and many. But you either label them as hypocrites or engineered. The same excuse and allegation is used for those Sunni scholars who I put forward that don't share your thought and opinion over a matter or don't agree with your view over an issue..

.  date=1586794855]
"Incase you play the taqiyyah card and say these statements where all under oppression"

THE TAQIYYAH CARD? This card was first used by Muhammad s.a.w before he declared his Messenger status. He was a Messenger before he declared it. Not declaring it means concealing it. That is taqiyyah. When people started to show interest in Islam or started to accept Islam they faced persecution from the Mushriks and Kafirs of Mecca. Some took on the taqiyyah card.     
No Muhammad (s.a.w) never said a thing while himself believing opposite ,you blasphemous idiot. Means you will go Even on attacking Muhammad (s.a.w) just to deny this marraige you idiot.
.  depends on whether the Imams made a statement based on Taqqiyah and that is to save themselves and others from unnecessary loss and harm or because they wanted to protect personalities and individuals who were extremely important to others based on unity amongst the Muslims. It needs to be looked at. Something shouldn't be taken at face value. Islamic history along with narrations have been tampered with. Members of different governments that came about, regardless of what position they held, got up to a lot of things.   
If imam has said an incorrect information ,while being infallible ,who on the earth will correct that you?
.   3.do you have any scholar who says a clear no to all of what we said above?
That destroys your crap inshallah"

Yes. There are plenty and many. But you either label them as hypocrites or engineered. The same excuse and allegation is used for those Sunni scholars who I put forward that don't share your thought and opinion over a matter or don't agree with your view over an issue   
Show me one scholar who says parents can't marry away their children before a you age before spitting nonsense here
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10