TwelverShia.net Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
The context in Quran is about death of Jesus and whether he was killed or not and flow with that, says all people of the book will believe in him before his death.

It's so vividly clear, he has not died. But linguistic games can de-contextualize any words. Isolate - decontextualize - and give metaphoric or alternate meaning then intended is possible with all books. But no one reads books like, that, except God's book, because how much humans disrespect God their Creator due to sorcery from Iblis.

Mohamad in the Gospels is still clear, yet, people deny it out of similar linguistic decontextualizing and twisting left right and centre that they can't even recognize what the holy spirit meant in the Torah And Gospels and books between.

Quran-Tafseer / Re: Tahrif and Rejecting Imamah
« Last post by Soccer on March 10, 2020, 06:29:26 AM »
Tahreef occurred in the past, for example with the Torah and Gospels and many books all around the earth sent in different times.

Still, to reject God's authority in the heavens and the earth, was never acceptable due to that, the same is true of today. This has your answer. But I will expand.

Rejecting God's proofs and signs, when proven to a person, makes on a disbeliever. Having envy to any chosen person by God makes a person a Fasiq.

A person may out of convenience declare themselves Sunni and hence reject Imammate of Ahlulbayt, but reality is, it's when they are aware of the clarifications from God or hold on to ignorance and refuse to learn despite the availability of guidance for them that makes them a disbeliever.

There are type of disbelief, denying truth just because it hasn't guided you, is arrogance and type of kufr.

That said,  Majlisi scolded all the scholars that interpreted tahreef metaphorically and they proved it was metaphorical. The hadiths he said are literal he was aware of the view of the scholars of his time as well that said it was to be interpreted differently then to be taken as literal tahreef.

He might have had a few hadiths that can't be interpreted differently but his view, to me, was evil.  I don't know if God will forgive it.

I never understood, he saw Ahlulbayt in Quran clearly and even proven the philosophy of ghayba in Quran by his words Majlisi had a lot of insights. Yet this is a plunder I don't understand.

Something fishy. And while he preserved a lot of hadiths, also, the hadiths that were lost, were also lost in a way on account of him not preserving them.  So you have some government coming in (Safawids) and Majlisi justifying their innovations and then also opposing and arguing against the scholars of his time and the view of Shiites that Tahreef didn't mean literal and almost all hadiths pertaining to it are not meant to be seen in the way Majlisi was proposing.

It's as fishy as 4 people presenting the best words attributed to Imam Mahdi that no humans can even come close to writing.

The truth is to put poison into the religion, you have to present mostly good. This is the truth especially with Shiiites, because it would be a competition.
And Shiites familiar with superiority of words of Ahlulbayt, you would have to MOSTLY NARRATE TRUTH EVEN IF YOU WERE A FABRICATOR.

Understand this point, and it becomes irrelevant. Ilmel rijaal might have some historical significance and useful for some historical accounts, but for religion, it's not needed. Insights, there is enough of them just from fabricators, because they had to work with the truth manifested by Ahlulbayt.

But I Don't believe over all the narrators we have, can all be trusted just because they are deemed reliable by a shaky foundation of ilmel rijaal what we inherited.

That said, a fabricator has to narrate mostly truth, or he would be exposed.

Try understanding this. It opened my view drastically and I became so unafraid of reading hadiths because of it.

Imamah-Ghaybah / Re: Yet Another devastating blow to imamah
« Last post by Soccer on March 10, 2020, 05:51:58 AM »
For a long time I've been saying these hadiths in alkafi are wrong.  All Anbiya and Rusul are Imams. Tabatabai memorized Quran when he was 6. So his brain reflected a lot of right things, but a lot of things, he was wrong in.  His choice of which hadiths to support and which not to, is fallible opinion. He conjectured a lot in his Quran by Quran, but he didn't mean to.

The reality is all Anbiya and Rusool were at a point Imams who guide by God's command no exception.  Even Mariam was an Imam who guided by God's command (in that sense of the word) and together with Jesus was a proof.

The type talked about in Suratal Anbiya, even those without a revelation or message from God, Mariam has that and so did Fatima.

Mariam, Sarah, and Fatima all had authority to be obeyed. And were leaders who can light the way in spiritual kingdom as well.

The only thing is - the verse in Suratal Bani-Israel refers to a leadership is comprehensive and not limited to the inspiration of good deeds, salah, zakat, spiritually lighting the way and spiritually powering and helping believers. It includes there political authority to be turned to.

Sarah, Fatima, Mariam other of Isa, and Mariam sister of Harun and Musa, are all instances of being Leaders who guide by God's Command however just are not suppose to be returned to for the political affairs, because they are not meant to lead in battle and govern in this sense for example.

Hadith-Rijal / Is this hadith authentic?
« Last post by Qamar Farooq on March 09, 2020, 11:56:22 PM »
Assalamualakum

There is a hadith going around the internet that states "Whoever contests `Ali in regard to the khilafah is an unbeliever." Ibn al-Maghazili in his Manaqib (Tehran), p.45, from Abu Dharr al-Ghifari, and`Allamah `Ayni Hyderabadi in Manaqib Sayyidina `Ali (A`lam Press, Charminar), p.52, from al-Khatib al-Khwarazmi and Ibnal-Maghazil

Is this hadith authentic?
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Shia belief in tahreef
« Last post by iceman on March 08, 2020, 05:09:20 PM »
Asalaamualaykum, could you guys provide some source material for me on this topic?

I've already got the shiascans.com, videos by bolani Muslim and ebn hussein and I see http://www.twelvershia.net/?s=tahreef has a lot of stuff too. Anything I'm missing?

It's amazing how this guy is looking so happy as he talks about his kufr belief about the Qur'an being incomplete...

How is that a kufr belief according to you. And how does the entire Shia community at large and the Shia belief as a whole depend on what he's talking about?
Hadith-Rijal / Re: al-Fihrist by al-Tusi
« Last post by MuslimK on March 04, 2020, 01:52:04 PM »
Walaikum Salam,

MashaAllah! This is a really good point.

I think Sharif al-Murtada made similar statement.
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Shaytanyari Has Spoken the Truth
« Last post by muslim720 on March 03, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
The current regime, from those that feign religiosity to those that do not, are far from having any agenda except money.  People usually moan over the current state of Afghanistan by saying things like "the Panjsheris hold power now", "the Hazaras are in control", etc.  Would you do any different, if given the chance?  No!
General Discussion / Re: "Go to hell...British shias" - Muzaffer Hyder
« Last post by Rationalist on February 18, 2020, 05:54:17 AM »
For him hiding hatred and lying under taqiyyah is okay?
General Sunni-Shia / Re: A religion of excuses and reactions
« Last post by TAHIR on February 12, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
a Jewish Jinni was made rto marry umar[ (r.a) , (al wafi) /glow]
Specific reference required
Please
Detailed Jarrah on muil Ibn ismaeel, through whom the narration mentioning Ali as the one correcting Umar (r.a) comes
And he is is unreliable beyond doubt

https://alsonnah.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/muammal-bin-ismaeel-a-look-at-the-research-of-shaykh-zubair-ali-zai-regarding-him/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10