TwelverShia.net Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Site News - Suggestions - Complaints / Re: Restrict Soccer's posts to one thread
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on January 03, 2022, 11:15:17 AM »
This is how you are defining it, in the west today, the word has evolved to include prayers if it has an effect on the person as well as intention and manifestation.

The primary means of magic for polytheists is prayers to their deities. Quran says most people worship Jinn and that their harm is more then their benefit. The benefits are worldly, while they lose the next world and their souls.

The Quran shows to rely on RISQALLAH - and that in the sky lies that RISQ and what we are promised.

Quran teaches to get connected to God and receive risq from him.

The Quran is a means to enable different type of magical Risq from God. To me Quran is even higher proof than Isa's (s) food on the Table and greater nearness to God then the Mana given to bani-Israel under the hands of Mariam (a) sister of Haroun (a) and Musa (a).

Quran is extremely magical in nature, it builds the psyche in ways we don't expect, and armors the souls in ways we don't perceive and perceive. Both.

Taking refuge in God through Quran is magical, it defeats the dark magic.

Angels work through Quran to help us as well.

Oh my you are totally full of it astaghfirullah.

Magic is haram in Quran and as taught by our prophet sallalahualihewasalam.

By you redifining the word to SUIT your theory or narration or bull whatever doesn’t make it right.

YES YES YES……..Get connected with Allah swt learn from educated quranic teachers whom you will learn from and realise the truth in the Quran especially how Surahs are translated explained with history and prophetic explanations…….I do agree with you here👍

But…..No quranic teacher will help you find hidden imam theories or any magical beings whom answer your prayers……..you either need to keep smoking what you smoking or just sit down in front of Shiite scholars who LOVE to lie to keep believing in unseen hidden beings with the power to move Atoms.
General Discussion / Re: Who are you? And who am I?
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on January 03, 2022, 11:03:11 AM »
The Quran talks about the sky reality with lanterns there as missiles/arrows against devils for a reason. They (Ahlulbayt) are meant to be used and they will help us.

The Quran didn't emphasize on intercession only so that we think it no longer applies because Ahlulbayt (A) are not in public vision.

The Quran also talked about witnesses for a reason.

Sky reality????

Chill out on them substances bruh……we have here in Pakistan Shiite malangs and they smoke till the cows come home and make up poetry when they HIGH!!!

Ahlubaith can’t and never will help you……unless you calling shaytaans and are believing them to be it.

You have no evidence but assumptions and you are mentally ill especially if you can see magic in the Quran.

You have Nothing but magical assumptions and twisting words of Quran to fit in to your stupid dirty thinking of asking from imams and that too the imams which are not mentioned.

Shiism 👍
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on January 03, 2022, 10:56:44 AM »
Meccan verses are sometimes found in Madina Surahs and Madina verses added to Meccan Surahs.

I hope that helps.

No it doesn’t and I don’t think you can move forward from here for my question has really halted your stupidity as can be seen from your response……..’hope that helps’.

Your response is the lack of authenticity in your devious sect hence the assumptions you keep adding about divine imams and magic, honestly I am amazed you haven’t featured no goblins or dragons to add in to the mix to spice it up.

Site News - Suggestions - Complaints / Re: Restrict Soccer's posts to one thread
« Last post by Soccer on January 02, 2022, 03:55:59 PM »
The light and darkness are not the same, and that the light of God and his name is with all things. The leader of the time, the holy spirit, watches all and is connected with all things and calls them back to God and tries to pull them to God by his permission, but it's up to people to change themselves at the end.

Books from God reminds of something. Their primary thing they remind of is the light which is the leaders he appoints.

Their companionship and guidance is needed at all stages of the journey. From darkness to the light, and after making it to the light, he (the leader and guide) teaches them the rules and manners in each stage. This guidance is inward although they do come outwardly too, and they have left outward words, the primary guidance of the light is telepathic luminosity and lending power and sustenance from God.

The sustenance of God cannot be compared to that of the false gods, and God's Name calls to the true God.
« Last post by Soccer on January 02, 2022, 02:43:55 PM »
The difference is RISQALLAh lasts forever and is truth and eventually with patience helps you achieve both worlds. While RISQ from Shayateen perishes, harms, and is dirty and only benefits you in achieving dunya and makes you lose next.
« Last post by Soccer on January 02, 2022, 02:41:19 PM »
Your definition is wrong No magic can heal it’s more subjective it’s not even objective different people will give you different experiences.
Magic is a skill a tool used for trickery that is what it is at best it’s not supernatural at all.
Magic CANNOT heal nor has it any power to do so unless your head is twisted or you just live in cuckoo land.

In that sense quran is way above that and is in no way influenced or related by something that is trickery and subjective.

You really need to snap outta that iblis way of thinking on quranic verses where you make it all up just coz your dead mind can’t get over divine leadership!

This is how you are defining it, in the west today, the word has evolved to include prayers if it has an effect on the person as well as intention and manifestation.

The primary means of magic for polytheists is prayers to their deities. Quran says most people worship Jinn and that their harm is more then their benefit. The benefits are worldly, while they lose the next world and their souls.

The Quran shows to rely on RISQALLAH - and that in the sky lies that RISQ and what we are promised.

Quran teaches to get connected to God and receive risq from him.

The Quran is a means to enable different type of magical Risq from God. To me Quran is even higher proof than Isa's (s) food on the Table and greater nearness to God then the Mana given to bani-Israel under the hands of Mariam (a) sister of Haroun (a) and Musa (a).

Quran is extremely magical in nature, it builds the psyche in ways we don't expect, and armors the souls in ways we don't perceive and perceive. Both.

Taking refuge in God through Quran is magical, it defeats the dark magic.

Angels work through Quran to help us as well.

« Last post by Soccer on January 02, 2022, 02:34:28 PM »
when verse 42/23 was revealed was Ali ra and Fatima ra married at the time?

Meccan verses are sometimes found in Madina Surahs and Madina verses added to Meccan Surahs.

I hope that helps.
« Last post by Soccer on January 02, 2022, 02:33:43 PM »
You don’t have to and it’s not a judge between heaven and hell. You can love them and we do love them for they are part of the blessed prophet sallalahualihewasalam’s blessed family……END OF!

They can’t and won’t help us and they cannot do NOTHING especially as they are in barzakh.

You Love them we love them too yet we don’t add lies to them as if they can hear and answer our prayers or that they are divine in any  “magical” sense.

The devil loves lies the Dajjal is a liar and you seem to be their follower especially by plucking Quranic verses out and adding your ‘magical’ assumptions to it thereby creating lies just like your master Iblis.

The Quran talks about the sky reality with lanterns there as missiles/arrows against devils for a reason. They (Ahlulbayt) are meant to be used and they will help us.

The Quran didn't emphasize on intercession only so that we think it no longer applies because Ahlulbayt (A) are not in public vision.

The Quran also talked about witnesses for a reason.
« Last post by Mythbuster1 on January 02, 2022, 10:01:41 AM »
How are you defining magic? I'm defining in that it has a supernatural power to heal, elevate a human, and empower him with powers of mystical kind.

Your definition is wrong No magic can heal it’s more subjective it’s not even objective different people will give you different experiences.
Magic is a skill a tool used for trickery that is what it is at best it’s not supernatural at all.
Magic CANNOT heal nor has it any power to do so unless your head is twisted or you just live in cuckoo land.

In that sense quran is way above that and is in no way influenced or related by something that is trickery and subjective.

You really need to snap outta that iblis way of thinking on quranic verses where you make it all up just coz your dead mind can’t get over divine leadership!

« Last post by Mythbuster1 on January 02, 2022, 09:47:53 AM »
Yes Ali (a) and Fatima (s) part of the family we supposed to love (42:23) that are a path to God (25:57).
when verse 42/23 was revealed was Ali ra and Fatima ra married at the time?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]