TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia's Expose Sunni Lies & Defends Ahl Bayt (Prophet's Family)

Qamar Farooq

Shia's Expose Sunni Lies & Defends Ahl Bayt (Prophet's Family)
« on: January 19, 2018, 09:20:59 AM »
For the love of God people. Please refute these idiots by either making a video like on the topic of ghadeer on The Sunni Defense channel or contact them. I know these fools ran away from speakers corner when Muhammad Hijab and Hasan Shemrani Showed up, but still. And if these stupid Ghadir gang of idiots run away from debates than Hasan Shemrani should debate that black Isa guy instead.

MuslimAnswers

Re: Shia's Expose Sunni Lies & Defends Ahl Bayt (Prophet's Family)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 01:26:46 PM »
^

Is it not better if the main points of the videos (not only this one but all previous videos posted by the same member) which in the opinion of the Original Poster need refutation are listed. People generally will not watch a video of 2-3 hours, especially if it is of laymen, and even less when even their title contains grammatical mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:28:02 PM by MuslimAnswers »

muslim720

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:36:11 PM »
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,
What is there to refute that has not already been refuted?  I watched bits and portions (as I breezed through the video) and I could not believe that to counter the narration by Muhammad ibn Hanafiya (ra) - in which he says his father, Imam Ali (ra), declared Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) as the first and second best in the ummah - Syed Imam Ali (the clown with the glasses) brought the "liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest" narration.  He could not find an abridged version, the cut-paste version circulating on Shia websites, so when he stumbled upon the whole thing in Sahih Muslim, he quickly scrolled down to the part relevant to him.  If only someone were to ask Kalam to force Syed to read the entire narration because the same accusation (liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest) was also leveled against Imam Ali (ra), in the same hadith.

ANTI-MAJOS - Kas-SAHEL!

• +1/-0
  • إن الرافضة قوم لا عقل لهم ولا نقل
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 01:44:24 AM »

Lol, how accurate that thumbnail is. One of the Rafidis, half his skull has been edited out (due to poor editing skills), that's cause there is no much space for a brain. As for outlining the word Sunnah. What complete idiots, the slogan of the Qur'an is Allah (Qur'an) and His Messenger (Sunnah) on numerous pages. Even if the Rafidah say: "Well, we believe that the Ahlul-Bayt represent the ONLY valid Sunnah" still you shouldn't disrespect a QURANIC FUNDAMENTAL FOUNDATION (i.e. the SUNNAH).

La3natullah on these Mushrikeen.