TwelverShia.net Forum

Abu Bakr al-Siddiq: Part 10 - The Ahadith on Abu Bakr & the Ahadith by Abu Bakr

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Abu Bakr al-Siddiq: Part 10 - The Ahadith on Abu Bakr & the Ahadith by Abu Bakr ~ Dr. Yasir Qadhi

Studying the lives of the companions one can't help but love them for the love that they had for the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) and for the love that the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) had for them.
It is with this love and respect that Shaykh Yasir simply could not conclude the series on the life and times of the noble companion Abu Bakr al-Siddiq (radyAllahu ‘anhu) with the death of Abu Bakr and the election of 'Umar as Khalifah.
So Shaykh Yasir decided to do this special and unique episode on Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him).

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Husamah

Sayings of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq_Allah be pleased with him_
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 11:30:17 PM »
BismiLlahi; Some beautiful sayings of Hazrat Abu Bakr al-Siddiq: "No speech is good if it isn't directed to the pleasure of Allah Ta´ala. There is no benefit in cash if it isn't spent in the Cause of Allah. There is no good in a person if his ignorance overcomes his patience and, if one is attracted by the charms of this lower world, he will not appeal to Allah all the time that will keep it in his heart"___"We have found generosity in Taqwa, richness in Yaqin and honor in humility"___"Beware of pride because you will return to the earth and the body will be eaten by worms"___when he was honored by the people he prayed Allah saying: "Oh Allah, You know me better than I know myself, and I know myself better than these people who honor me. Make me better than what they think of me, and forgive my sins they don't know and don't hold me responsible for what they say"___one day Abu Bakr said to ´Umar: "If you follow my advice, you will be saved. My advice is: wait death at every moment and live accordingly"
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.